Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (124125 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Na MSC get more opportunities because many courses are in English here so you stand a chance..Undergraduate courses are mostly in Finnish...Many schools offer some form of scholarships here and frankly, you gatz put in the work to search these out, I sha know from two years ago that the University of Eastern Finland offers a full scholarship on Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry courses... Marry that StudyFinland site for updates, it is what will help you

This is my course of study smiley
Lemme search for the scholarship.. Thank you very much boss

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
error4040:

Bahd man grin

Lol. I dey loyal o bossman grin
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hadampson:

This is my course of study smiley
Lemme search for the scholarship.. Thank you very much boss

You’re welcome

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

I hail...you be one of the low key Naija wey dey follow the thread abi? grin Sha you dey 100% correct...Na why I use that word ”hacking”, cos as for me, with my sharp ride and cash to spend I can get almost any Naija babe, omor na different matter for these Nordic babes, even though sha money freak some...But I notice say once them feel your swag small, and you dey confident to tell them directly wetin you want, you don get them...Abeg if i start to talk about these hacks the thread go derail...The cold here even affects everyone gan, if not why person go dey waka with him dog at 3am at Night and it is like -30degrees? angry

Ggetter50 busted grin
Where are the rest of NIGERIANS in Finland... Abeg make una dey contribute, i take God beg una
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Thanks man for helping out with your experience ! I appreciate! Together we will help each other with all information to succeed...One day, I go fit come pick person for Airport for Helsinki from this very thread by God’s Grace !!! smiley

E fit be hadampson grin

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by error4040: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Lol. I dey loyal o bossman grin
Bossman ke, No reason Am Me sef no go mind if you go fit pass me the file.
that 100mb fit come as emergency in situations wey person de download and data finish for 95% grin

You know as e de be for street Levels nagrin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
error4040:
Bossman ke, No reason Am Me sef no go mind if you go fit pass me the file.
that 100mb fit come as emergency in situations wey person de download and data finish for 95% grin

You know as e de be for street Levels nagrin grin grin

Okay oo.. Search for hammer VPN on PLAYSTORE and download it smiley

Inform me when you have downloaded it so that i can send you the file
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by olioxx(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Thanks man...One day, I go fit come pick person for Airport for Helsinki from this very thread by God’s Grace !!! smiley
A big AMEN to that!!
A big Thanks to you for creating this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
@Ibrahimovic303

I don search for some schools. You are right about the tuition fee institutions in Finland.

The problem now is how to learn Finnish to the rate of knowing how to speak it well embarassed

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Ggetter50 busted grin
Where are the rest of NIGERIANS in Finland... Abeg make una dey contribute, i take God beg una

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hadampson:
@Ibrahimovic303

I don search for some schools. You are right about the tuition fee institutions in Finland.

The problem now is how to learn Finnish to the rate of knowing how to speak it well embarassed

Yeah and Finnish can be challenging....But with consistency and practice you can get there

4 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Yeah and Finnish can be challenging....But with consistency and practice you can get there
Yeah, i know. I love languages though. So i think that will give me an edge and increase my morale.

I hope i don't have to fund any block account if i apply

So far so good, i have searched for these two universities... Turku University of Applied Sciences and Tampere University of Applied Sciences, TAMK

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
@Ibrahimovic303

Another one... Aalto University, School of Chemical Technology

The course is organized mainly in Finnish, and Swedish. Some of the major subjects are taught in English. I don't know what to do sef

Between Swedish and Finnish, which one is more difficult??

3 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hadampson:
@Ibrahimovic303

Another one... Aalto University, School of Chemical Technology

The course is organized mainly in Finnish, and Swedish. Some of the major subjects are taught in English. I don't know what to do sef

Between Swedish and Finnish, which one is more difficult??

Finnish surely....Actually the ratio of Finnish speakers to Swedish in this country is 94%: 6%

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hadampson:
Yeah, i know. I love languages though. So i think that will give me an edge and increase my morale.

I hope i don't have to fund any block account if i apply

So far so good, i have searched for these two universities... Turku University of Applied Sciences and Tampere University of Applied Sciences, TAMK

Remember if you’re not on a scholarship here then you’ll pay school fees
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Remember if you’re not on a scholarship here then you’ll pay school fees

Does it have to be scholarship?
I searched for course offered in Finnish language and i checked tuition aspect which is free. Do i still have to pay certain amount again?

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Finnish surely....Actually the ratio of Finnish speakers to Swedish in this country is 94%: 6%

God of mercy. I don't know what to do yet but let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Does it have to be scholarship?
I searched for course offered in Finnish language and i checked tuition aspect which is free. Do i still have to pay certain amount again?

Msc or Bsc? Besides scholarship, education is not free anymore here like few years ago
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Msc or Bsc? Besides scholarship, education is not free anymore here like few years ago

B.sc
I thought i can apply for courses offered in Finnish language. Since it is tuition free
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
@Ibrahimovic303

Someone told me this there are currently no tuition fees charged in Finnish education degrees regardless of the level of studies and nationality of the student.

Please can you help me to confirm that maybe it's possible.

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by error4040: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Okay oo.. Search for hammer VPN on PLAYSTORE and download it smiley
Inform me when you have downloaded it so that i can send you the file
Downloaded where the File grin

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
error4040:
Downloaded where the File grin

Create a folder inside ANDROID folder and name it HAMMER_TEMP_DIR (in upper case letter) after that, move the file to the new folder.

Now, how do i send the file to you
Check your mail
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Ggetter50: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

I hail...you be one of the low key Naija wey dey follow the thread abi? grin Sha you dey 100% correct...Na why I use that word ”hacking”, cos as for me, with my sharp ride and cash to spend I can get almost any Naija babe, omor na different matter for these Nordic babes, even though sha money freak some...But I notice say once them feel your swag small, and you dey confident to tell them directly wetin you want, you don get them...Abeg if i start to talk about these hacks the thread go derail...The cold here even affects everyone gan, if not why person go dey waka with him dog at 3am at Night and it is like -30degrees? angry
Baba welldone !!! You are real and 100% correct in all your gist.

Stay blessed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hadampson:
@Ibrahimovic303

Someone told me this there are currently no tuition fees charged in Finnish education degrees regardless of the level of studies and nationality of the student.

Please can you help me to confirm that maybe it's possible.

Tuition fees were introduced in August 2017, it used to be free prior to this..check StudyFinland and also studyinfo to verify what I wrote...

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hadampson:

B.sc
I thought i can apply for courses offered in Finnish language. Since it is tuition free

Check if those courses are applicable to EU/non EU too, we wey carry green passport dey collect heat from so many things...Fees are sha charged at the moment
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Tuition fees were introduced in August 2017, it used to be free prior to this..check StudyFinland and also studyinfo to verify what I wrote...

OMG i guess Finland is also out of the way embarassed cry

I'm just tired. The kind research wey i don make ehn... Even dem scientists never make am

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ggetter50:

Baba welldone !!! You are real and 100% correct in all your gist.

Stay blessed!
Boss abeg contribute na

Na this tori dey give us hope.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Ggetter50: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Ggetter50 busted grin
grin Lol
Is not easy, Ibrahimovic303 is really trying. Wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Ggetter50: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hadampson:
Boss abeg contribute na

Na this tori dey give us hope.. smiley
You are right bro... The gist is inspirational. I will always contribute my quotas. Ibrahimovic303 has said it all, and nothing left to be said again I swear �... But ask a specific question, I will surely answer it.

And for the person looking at Industrial Chemisty, he should check Åbo Akademi University. They are really good in that area.

4 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ggetter50:

You are right bro... The gist is inspirational. I will always contribute my quotas. Ibrahimovic303 has said it all, and nothing left to be said again I swear �... But ask a specific question, I will surely answer it.

And for the person looking at Industrial Chemisty, he should check Åbo Akademi University. They are really good in that area.
Thanks boss smiley

Is there any scholarship that you know of?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by error4040: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Create a folder inside ANDROID folder and name it HAMMER_TEMP_DIR (in upper case letter) after that, move the file to the new folder.

Now, how do i send the file to you
Check your mail
resend the file to my mail please ablamars @gmail .com
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ggetter50:

Oga Ibrahimovic303 has said it all but that is his own experience. I guess you live in different city. Biko gist us small na cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (70) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.