Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (124628 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 7:43am On Feb 23, 2019
error4040:
Wait shey na the same Women we get for naija Wey just de stingy abi those ones come from space grin
I no just know why naija girls too stingy I swear!

No here is it: Nordic women are most fragile when they have had something to drink, and them be professors for one night stands trust me.. angry Like this Swedish babe I fit not ever see am again, and even her BF call am for video call for my presence, I sha comot face grin Ideally once them dey feel you and you tell them directly say you gbadu them, you go get knacks na grin Again another hack be say try speak Finnish to am, not English cos their English is always too bad

6 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2019
cutieme:
where you dey travel dey go for inside ship? I hope say no be Titanic part 2 una wan act.

Lol...na to Stockholm, but the ship only spent 30mins there to offload passengers and pick new ones, we are heading back to Turku in Finland now

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

No here is it: Nordic women are most fragile when they have had something to drink, and them be professors for one night stands trust me.. angry Like this Swedish babe I fit not ever see am again, and even her BF call am for video call for my presence, I sha comot face grin Ideally once them dey feel you and you tell them directly say you gbadu them, you go get knacks na grin Again another hack be say try speak Finnish to am, not English cos their English is always too bad

Hope you represent us well?make the flag the fly welar grin
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Hope you represent us well?make the flag the fly welar grin

Lol as far as i don down my Jack Daniels plus cream nothing...I rep wella as usual grin

3 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Some Nigerians based in Finland who observe the thread on a low are planning with me to make this trip again grin Make we see how we fit involve Tallinn for Estonia and maybe Riga for Latvia...make we see sha

7 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Mintmoney(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Remember this Naija proverb: ”Life na standing fan, if e blow me small, e go still blow you small”...Every dog has it’s day, I recall a few years ago when I made a lot of friends on this travel section, I never erased that mental picture of seeing myself succeeding in my travel plans, with perseverance, and that grace from God, everything is possible...

Just dont forget to keep that mental picture in your head...If a contrary thought comes, send it on it’s own way! Keep dreaming and hustling, you go dey alright

Thank you Zlatan...I just finish dey learn 123 for Finnish ooo...hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2019
Mintmoney:

Thank you Zlatan...I just finish dey learn 123 for Finnish ooo...hahaha

Good!! It will help to get started with the basics

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by sconp: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Dulling is a sin na cheesy

Choi! You're highly karid

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2019
Wow. That's great. That's what we want- pictures! pictures!! pictures!!!. It gives us strong hopes that one day we'll escape this shithole of a country.

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

You’re a sharp guy for that observation...omor without Finnish skills, you’re on your own, and depression can set in if not properly taken care of...And it is same in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, infact across Europe...I think besides the UK, the Dutch are the next best in terms of speaking English to you...So it is a matter that one cannot overlook as you plan to migrate, na why some Naija people just prefer UK, Canada, Australia and USA cos them nor get head for language

Chai... Na the reason why i dey learn german because without language, person no fit do anything o.

Apart from that, i love German language cos it is a rough version of English language. So as an English speaker, it will be easy to learn it

As for those who can't learn languages, research has shown that learning languages increases IQ. Learning languages would open more opportunities for people. Just imagine if you are in Canada and they need someone who can speak german fluently... Just imagine how much dem go pay you. Also, most sportsmen can't speak some languages, so knowing some languages is an advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Yes it is...I can call Turku the Lagos of Finland, it is an upscale modern European city with just everything: higher institutions, a small airport, a port, etc...Remember job opportunities are always better in these types of cities...

Wow.. Being the metropolitan city in Finland, jobs opportunities would be high but can someone who studied chemistry get a job there undecided

I think chemistry, environmental chemistry would be a good course to study in finland since their economy is based on forest resources and waste management?

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Hadampson:

Wow.. Being the metropolitan city in Finland, jobs opportunities would be high but can someone who studied chemistry get a job there undecided

I think chemistry, environmental chemistry would be a good course to study in finland since their economy is based on forest resources and waste management?

Of course it is possible...professional jobs always come with Finnish language requirements..

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2019
ibrahimovic303:
What an eventful night...The boat don anchor for Stockholm now and the babe don discharge, grin omor I enjoyed this chanda aswear down, the knack was classic Zlatan styles winkwe don exchange contacts, as in wetin my eyes see yesterday night for this boat, I come understand why TITANIC disaster happen... grin I nor go talk about this until person ask me wink

Abeg yarn us as e dey go na. You na boss of all bosses. I throway salute o

You don yansh her sharp sharp.... Baddest guy ever liveth... My hands dey up grin
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Start learning German now that you’re still in Nigeria, so that when you’re in Germany, you will skip the basics and find your feet faster, language is a powerful tool for a black man in Europe to use to unsettle the white man! Why? Because we have too much sense as Nigerians, so I hope you understand what I’m saying?
Concerning the language matter

@Gerardmajella you can check my thread to start learning German

Besten wünsche

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2019
My view right now

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Lol...Naija sweet if you be like them DJ Cuppy them na, the Dangote’s and other billionaire families...If you nor fall under that bracket, then make your papa get small connections to push your skills, if that one nor dey, omor find your way oh...Nigeria is a lot richer than these countries na but them dey put their people first, na why everywhere pepper soup for here...

Abeg make una vote who go help us abeg...I nor go die for Finland, I go return home one day...I take God plus amadioha beg una I nor wan talk about the politics at the moment for Naija before the thread go derail

Boss, all these people wey you mention no dey too stay for Nigeria, even most of their children are in abroad.

If you get money for Nigeria, you go become target for bad guys and if you no get, na struggling till death. Bossman, Nigeria no be a sane country to live because the society is disorganized.

Whichever class you belong to, the society would still affect you.

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Richmondoau(m): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2019
All we are saying, give us pictures.
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2019
ibrahimovic303:
Some Nigerians based in Finland who observe the thread on a low are planning with me to make this trip again grin Make we see how we fit involve Tallinn for Estonia and maybe Riga for Latvia...make we see sha

And dem no contribute to the thread... Nawa for them o

Fish them out Zlatan make we know them smiley

6 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Gerardmajella(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Start learning German now that you’re still in Nigeria, so that when you’re in Germany, you will skip the basics and find your feet faster, language is a powerful tool for a black man in Europe to use to unsettle the white man! Why? Because we have too much sense as Nigerians, so I hope you understand what I’m saying?

Yes boss. I do

Well done

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Omor another boat dey pass sha smiley

7 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Richmondoau:
All we are saying, give us pictures.

Lol e be like say you don dey follow me drag Jack Daniels abi...you nor dey follow my updates dem? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2019
Hadampson:

Boss, all these people wey you mention no dey too stay for Nigeria, even most of their children are in abroad.

If you get money for Nigeria, you go become target for bad guys and if you no get, na struggling till death. Bossman, Nigeria no be a sane country to live because the society is disorganized.

Whichever class you belong to, the society would still affect you.

You’re correct finally oh cos all those big men children sef na citizens of the West...Their father’s don set keep their future down sef, for example DJ Cuppy na British citizen sef

3 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by sconp: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

My man ehnn...almost all the ladies just ready to knack oh, even as i dey with my Swedish chanda, them still dey throw themselves directly to me, as soon as their alcohol level don rise especially ....As in once them don high na one night stands dey sup on top this boat...I go outside go smoke, come see two drunk couples on doggy for the basement overlooking the sea lol cheesy ah I go dey make this trip often
Couples fulfilling their fantasy

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by error4040: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

grin grin grin mhn that Swedish Babe Got NO.CHILL!!!
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Gerardmajella(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2019
Hadampson:
Concerning the language matter

@Gerardmajella you can check my thread to start learning German

Besten wünsche

Okay boss
Guten ..... Ermmmmm...... morning grin

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

You’re correct finally oh cos all those big men children sef na citizens of the West...Their father’s don set keep their future down sef, for example DJ Cuppy na British citizen sef

MC oluomo is a US citizen, Saraki is a British citizen and so on.

My advice to you is that if you want to come back to Nigeria, stay in government residential area for the sake of security. Nigeria is not habitable for human beings.

The country is messed up. If you come here, you go understand better

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Gerardmajella:

Okay boss
Guten ..... Ermmmmm...... morning grin

Lol... It's Guten Morgen smiley
German is way easier than Norwegian sef

Once you get the concept, you are good to go

Viel Glück

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 10:52am On Feb 23, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Of course it is possible...professional jobs always come with Finnish language requirements..
Okay boss

When are you going to visit my country na cheesy
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2019
Oga braket, wie geht's dir heute? bist du gut?

We no see your break light again... Hope all is well bro?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hadampson:

And dem no contribute to the thread... Nawa for them o

Fish them out Zlatan make we know them smiley

Lol..them dey follow up on a low, i don tell then sha make them dey contribute smiley

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hadampson:
Okay boss

When are you going to visit my country na cheesy

Your country, Germany.. smiley well I should visit in some months from now to Kaisaslautern smiley

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hadampson:

Lol... It's Guten Morgen smiley
German is way easier than Norwegian sef

Once you get the concept, you are good to go

Viel Glück

I see you blossoming there oh...just stick to Germany and don’t look sideways

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (70) (Reply)

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.