Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Toyin Lawani’s Baby Daddy And Crew Accused Of Assault - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani’s Baby Daddy And Crew Accused Of Assault (694 Views)

His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani’s Baby Daddy And Crew Accused Of Assault by WNRealm: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lord Trigg who is celebrity stylist and entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani’s baby daddy, have been accused of assault at Circle Mall, Lekki, Lagos.

According to the reports there was pandemonium, this morning, at Circle Mall, Lekki, Lagos, after Toyin Lawani’s rapper babydaddy, Lordtrigg and his crew allegedly assaulted a staff and supervisor at the point of purchasing food.

Read Also; Toke Makinwa Makes Shocking Confession About Her Woman Part

@comfortekpe who shared the report on Twitter wrote;

Happening now (toda in CIRCLEMALL Lekki Jakande, a guy who slapped and spit on a cashier is creating a scene after bringing his friends so they can beat her up too. Who raised this kind of guy?

Now I’m wondering how some employers regard their employees! So the same guy called the @PoliceNG_PCRRU to rescue him and yet the employer let this guy go? Wow… no regard for workers ! Poverty is a bastard, literally.

According to multiple eyewitnesses, Lordtrigg refused to apologize and the staff at the mall claimed that wasn’t the first time the group would be assaulting them.

However, today, the rapper and his crew were prevented from leaving the mall until they called some police officers to come to their aid. According to Lordtrigg’s IG stories, they were at the mall for a video shoot.
https://www.wapnetrealm.com/toyin-lawanis-baby-daddy-and-crew-accused-of-assault/
Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

Re: Toyin Lawani’s Baby Daddy And Crew Accused Of Assault by yanabasee(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Public decency has nothing to do with being rich or poor.....

The unknown rapper has a terrible upbringing issues that he needs to sort out within his inner self....

Going about to assault people no matter their offense is unrelated and inhumane!!
Re: Toyin Lawani’s Baby Daddy And Crew Accused Of Assault by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
At least he didn't break her head in the assault tongue so all is good by my standards

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun / Twitter Reacts To Sarkodie’s Diss To Shatta Wale / Uninvited Wedding Gust! At Eugenie And Jack’s Windsor Wedding (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.