Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Scam Alert ⚠️ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert ⚠️ (327 Views)

SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! / Bitcoin Scam Alert / (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert ⚠️ by Small080(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
I was extremely amazed when I witnessed this, one man with a little white tinted hair visited my area sister shop who is selling recharge cards....
That idiots requested for #200 MTN cards in 10 places but late bought 5 #200 cards which is just #1000. But to my surprised all the remaining #200 recharge left was written ✍ "already been used by another customer" after loading.
Beware of recharge cards fraudster, any solution please �?
Re: Scam Alert ⚠️ by greenmonk: 12:12am On Oct 01, 2018
He snap the recharge cards with his phone camera and loaded them as soon as he left the shop.
Re: Scam Alert ⚠️ by Small080(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2018
greenmonk:
He snap the recharge cards with his phone camera and loaded them as soon as he left the shop.
Hmm.... But all the cards that was In the bag are used also.... He didn't see it oh

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Pastor Arrested After Failing To 'resurrect' 5-month-old Dead Baby / Peace Corps Commandant Arrested By EFCC Over N54m Employment Scam / Woman Allegedly Kills Husband, Their 3 Kids And Herself In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.