Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Why Are Leah Sharibu's Parent Not Being Blamed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Leah Sharibu's Parent Not Being Blamed? (386 Views)

How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Leah Sharibu's Parent Not Being Blamed? by mezarddinny: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
I saw a post recently on leah sharibu's mother saying her daughter is about to be killed in mid-october, people were blasting buhari and calling him names but I want to state clearly that leah's parent have the lion share of the blame and the problem with it.

Buhari has his own share of the blame for making it possible for BH to enter dapchi and abduct people, he has done his best by getting over 90% of them released alive while leah sharibu's parent are the cause of her still being in BH's captivity. How will a 15-year-old girl be concerned more about her religion that her freedom? it says a lot about her parents, training a young girl to be so religious that she can't trade it for her freedom is pathetic, it is extremism. If leah dies as said by her parent then they will be the one to bear the brunt of their over-religiousness.

I know I will be insulted but I don't care, they have seen results for their extremism, thank you
Re: Why Are Leah Sharibu's Parent Not Being Blamed? by Shelumiel: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
mezarddinny:
I saw a post recently on leah sharibu's mother saying her daughter is about to be killed in mid-october, people were blasting buhari and calling him names but I want to state clearly that leah's parent have the lion share of the blame and the problem with it.

Buhari has his own share of the blame for making it possible for BH to enter dapchi and abduct people, he has done his best by getting over 90% of them released alive while leah sharibu's parent are the cause of her still being in BH's captivity. How will a 15-year-old girl be concerned more about her religion that her freedom? it says a lot about her parents, training a young girl to be so religious that she can't trade it for her freedom is pathetic, it is extremism. If leah dies as said by her parent then they will be the one to bear the brunt of their over-religiousness.

I know I will be insulted but I don't care, they have seen results for their extremism, thank you
If this is the best way to seek attention, then I must say that you have won the hearts and minds of the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Leah Sharibu's Parent Not Being Blamed? by mezarddinny: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shelumiel:
If this is the best way to seek attention, then I must say that you have won the hearts and minds of the gullible.
I stated my opinion bro, you must not necessarily agree to it, you seem like the type that will blame your village people for falling down
Re: Why Are Leah Sharibu's Parent Not Being Blamed? by Shelumiel: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
mezarddinny:
I stated my opinion bro, you must not necessarily agree to it, you seem like the type that will blame your village people for falling down
I can see you are on cheap narcotics. Let me stir clear of your thread least I been seen be in the same bandwagon with you .

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Leah Sharibu's Parent Not Being Blamed? by Xisnin(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
mezarddinny:

I can't accept that you have a brain.
Dumbass.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Leah Sharibu's Parent Not Being Blamed? by uboma(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
@ mezarddinny,

Your post makes no sense at all.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Done An Incalculable Damage To "One Nigeria" - Watch This Video! / Lagos Guber Primary Update: No Voting Yet, Says Ebri, NWC Panel Chief / Breaking News: Turaki Very Much In The Race For Pdp Presidential Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.