Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) (2285 Views)

Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong / INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No / Photos From PDP Rally For Kwara By-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Watch through this link

https://fb.watch/i6qH4Zaech/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinuboo is a shameless bastard!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Urheadmaster(m): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tulumbu done fail tongue

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by AntiTerrorist: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
post=120122099:
Watch through this link

https://fb.watch/i6qH4Zaech/
Please take the video to youtube and share the video link here, to help the unrepentant ISLAMIC urchins like Ayamed Seunmsg sarrki yarimo PandoraObi Abdul05 drlateef Moh247

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thank God for new CBN policy this manipulation will stop in few days, that is why they're planning to delete him

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Make he keep money for us down here in Lagos ooh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Dreal1247: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
When you see Kwakwanso and Obi campaign, these are truly organic. The people trust in their choice, but APC and PDP are busy hiring people to their campaign venues. Unfortunately, in the coming election, you can never hire voters. They will collect the money and vote for Mr Peter Obi.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Bigshots001(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit Tinuboo is a shameless bastard!

Bro, you're a stupid person for insulting him for nothing, criticize him,but don't insult him, because I bet your daddy can't even try this in his presence.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Lalar27: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
post=120122482:
Thank God for new CBN policy this manipulation will stop in few days, that is why they're planning to assassinate.
you should be arrested by the security official for this kind of comment. This is not biafra where you guys are free to spread fake news that can lead to something very bad.
How did you know they are planning to assassinate?
Are you the assassin they have approached for the job?
Or you are the middle man helping them look for the assassin abi?
That your mouth will put you in prison one day that when you will know how to control it more better

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by LegendHero(m): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lol.

I always love it when Obiidiots say Jagaban is paying for rally. That shows we are pulling the crowd that Obi the supreme monkey can never pull.

Kwara people pulled alone is bigger than what Obi has pulled in all the 36 states since his campaign started.

Walahi, Tinubu will get nothing less than 85% votes in Kwara. Almost every nook and cranny of the state is for Jagaban.

—If it’s Lagos, Obiidiots will lie Tinubu forced them to close shop.
—If it’s Oyo, Obiidiots will say they are tribalistic that’s why they show.
—If it’s Yobe, Obi supporters will say the crowd came coz of Buhari
—If it’s Kano, Obiidiots will say they are paid and it’s coz of Ganduje
—Now in Kwara, Obiidiots are still cryin.

If it’s that easy to get such massive crowd with money, Obi supporters should organize one rally and pay people 50k each and check if they’ll ever get such massive crowd Tinubu pulled in Kwara today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ME7Fc3C50U

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bigshots001:
ThiefnubuBandit Tinuboo is a shameless bastard!

Bro, you're a stupid person for insulting him for nothing, criticize him,but don't insult him, because I bet your daddy can't even try this in his presence.

You are a very foolish person for quoting me. Idiot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Kingspin(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
This behave is unIslamic
Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by CodeTemplar: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
The used poverty to subsidize crowd rental and vote buying.
Three useless candidates Obi, BAT and Atiku are contesting to be the one under whom Nigerians hit the streets in fustration.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Felabrity: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
3k x probably 10,000 people

Tinubu waste atleast 50 million for every rally, just to mobilize supporters

All Lagos state money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubu didn't borrow money from you nor your family members, he should spend his money the way he likes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Felabrity: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Majority of the attendees are alwys jobless women

The economy is hard, that's what APC wants

Weaponize poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by aariwa(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
This man have bankrupted Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
This the reason why we said that Campaign crowd won't win him election because all the people he paid to be at his rally won't vote for Tinubu

Peter Obi stands a far more better chance to win this election than Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Iamgrey5(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
I said it earlier this morning and I will say it again.

Tinubu is going to get higher percentage of vote in Ilorin than Ibadan.

It's from what I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by ganisucks(f): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
No biggie. Everyone, I repeat, everyone pays for crowd mobilization. The difference is that Tinubu’s style is crass and outdated.
Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by ganisucks(f): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I said it earlier this morning and I will say it again.

Tinubu is going to higher percentage of vote in Ilorin than Ibadan.

It's from what I have seen.
16 of the APC local governments in Kwara have made final their plans to dump him. Tinubu's ambition is imploding everyday. But honestly, he didn't stand a chance in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
ganisucks:

16 of the APC local governments in Kwara have made final their plans to dump him. Tinubu's ambition is imploding everyday. But honestly, he didn't stand a chance in the first place.
Ok

They are dumping him for Peter Obi I guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Zulum500: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fake news from okorosss...
Thooonndeeer faya you there grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by BATified2023: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lalar27:
you should be arrested by the security official for this kind of comment. This is not biafra where you guys are free to spread fake news that can lead to something very bad.
How did you know they are planning to assassinate?
Are you the assassin they have approached for the job?
Or you are the middle man helping them look for the assassin abi?
That your mouth will put you in prison one day that when you will know how to control it more better
many igbos are yet to come to terms with the fact that they are no longer in d era of Biafra or death where anything goes

Imagine someone believing trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinuboo ieds a shameless fucker!

Sorry, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, dissertation, or personal statement.
Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ihordspy, Moh247, Tinubuadvocate come and see.

How much can Iragbiji drug dealer pay the whole of Nigerians on February.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Bantu10: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
BATified2023:
many igbos are yet to come to terms with the fact that they are no longer in d era of Biafra or death where anything goes

Imagine someone believing trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria

This urchin will be on nairaland shouting igbos this igbos that till Peter obi is sworn in

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Image123(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lol, the same guy lied that Buhari is coming to Kwara. Believe what you want. Hope you will not cry that the election results are not organic sha.
Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by NothingDoMe: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
igbotormentor:
Tinubu didn't borrow money from you nor your family members, he should spend his money the way he likes
It's not his money. He feeds of Lagos state government. This election will drain Lagos state govt coffers. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) by Houstency(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
More here ... Okada Rider reject Tinubu's money. https://youtube.com/shorts/r-VSnHHGRO0?feature=share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar Is Officially Now At $1=789. Tinubu Don Kukuma Finish Us Kpatakpata / Onitsha Needs A Skycraper! / Clintons Report $109.2m For 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.