Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? (7825 Views)

Love Or Submission....which Should Come First In Marriage? / Sodomy In Islamic Paradise / Prophet Held For Alleged Sodomy In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by estrella(f): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2010
I stumbled on what i consider a really shocking discovery recently.What most people eupheminize as giving head or going down on your partner is actually an unbiblical act! MouthAction has been classified as one of the unnatural acts of sex and therefore anyone who engages in it is probably committing a sin, im not talking kissing and the rest but the MouthAction and cunninglingus.
what do you guys think? is MouthAction within the context of marriage wrong?
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by Odunnu: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2010
Is oralsex d same as sodomy?
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by Odunnu: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2010
Is oralsex d same as sodomy?
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by estrella(f): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2010
Sodomy is defined as the exclusion of the Instruments in the act of pre-intimacy to bring pleasure and involves MouthAction as well, it also includes homosexuality and lesbianism.so yeah,they are the same thing, MouthAction is part of sodomy.
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by bawomolo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2010
estrella:

is MouthAction within the context of marriage wrong?

nope. not wrong and perfectly normal.
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by illusion2: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2010
Oral s.ex is not the same as sodomy !

And within marriage . . . .?

Can a man rape his wife ? undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by bawomolo(m): 2:38am On Jul 10, 2010
yes a man can ra-pe his wife
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by aletheia(m): 4:50am On Jul 10, 2010
estrella:

I stumbled on what i consider a really shocking discovery recently.What most people eupheminize as giving head or going down on your partner is actually an unbiblical act! MouthAction has been classified as one of the unnatural acts of sex and therefore anyone who engages in it is probably committing a sin, im not talking kissing and the rest but the fluting and cunninglingus.
what do you guys think? is MouthAction within the context of marriage wrong?
You should not make unproven statements. Unbiblical you say: Please provide the bible verses in support! Stop projecting your own peculiar hangups on to the bible.

BTW you defined sodomy different from how the bible defines it.
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by LADYOKIKI: 5:36am On Jul 10, 2010
Please state bible verse as I find your "finding" a little off. If MouthAction is wrong within a marriage I say GUILTY AS CHARGED!
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2010
I read somewhere that MouthAction can cause cancer. Looking at it non religiously its not to be encouraged
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by illusion2: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2010
bawomolo:

yes a man can ra-pe his wife
I disagree .

A man can physically abuse his wife(which is a crime). . . but getting into her can't possibly be rape (or can it ? )
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by Tudor6(f): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2010
illusion2:

I disagree .

A man can physically abuse his wife(which is a crime). . . but getting into her can't possibly be despoil (or can it ? )

Young man, legally R,APE = Comission WITHOUT consent.

If you have intimacy forcefully without your wives consent, its ra.pe

Nigeria's Criminaal code secrion 357
''Any person who has unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl, without her consent or with her consent if the consent is obtained by force or by means of threat or intimidation of any kind, or by fear or harm or by means of false and fradulent representation as to the nature of the act or in case of a married woman, impersonating her husband, is guilty of an offence which is called r.ape''

so, dont r.ape your wife dude, its an offense!
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by Pennywise(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2010
toba:

I read somewhere that MouthAction can cause cancer. Looking at it non religiously its not to be encouraged
What kind of cancer is that? Di-ck cancer or cancer of the mouth?
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by LADYOKIKI: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2010
@ Pennywise it is throat cancer actually go google the link btw MouthAction and cancer
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by Pennywise(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2010
LADY OKIKI:

@ Pennywise it is throat cancer actually go google the link btw MouthAction and cancer
Everybody does MouthAction these days why havent we had an out break of throat cancer.
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by LADYOKIKI: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2010
Outbreak or not there is a risk of throat cancer from MouthAction that doesn't mean it is set in stone and yes we all do it and enjoy it but the slight risk still remains a possibility. So be free have and give as much as want your mouth your choice
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by Pennywise(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2010
LADY OKIKI:

Outbreak or not there is a risk of throat cancer from MouthAction that doesn't mean it is set in stone and yes we all do it and enjoy it but the slight risk still remains a possibility. So be free have and give as much as want your mouth your choice

If it is not set in stone, then it cant be proven. If it cant be proven, it is unscientific. If it is not scientific, it is garbage like a whole lot of things we say on NL. Dont u think?
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by Pennywise(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2010
Dont be afraid to give your BF an oral. You aint going to get a throat cancer. In any case if you dont, another babe will and she is going to steal ur man
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by LADYOKIKI: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2010
I can only assume you are a dude. If another want steal am make she carry am go. Plenty more d**ks around
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by LADYOKIKI: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2010
ladies go and read" Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment" by Steve Harvey.

there are plenty good naija men in the UK. Stop the gender bashing its not cute
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by illusion2: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2010
This is laughable.

Tudór:

Young man, legally R,APE = Comission WITHOUT consent.

If you have intimacy forcefully without your wives consent, its ra.pe

''Any person who has unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl, without her consent or with her consent if the consent is obtained by force or by means of threat or intimidation of any kind, or by fear or harm or by means of false and fradulent representation as to the nature of the act or in case of a married woman, impersonating her husband, is guilty of an offence which is called r.ape''

so, dont r.ape your wife dude, its an offense!
So you wake up middle of the night with a really massive hard-on, madam says Im tired ,I really want to sleep . . . you turn her around,open her legs & help yourself. . ,  .  grin

She can actually get you arrested for ra.pe?

Review the other side,a wife wakes up at night & 'without consent' give her hubby a solid BJ,climbs him & rdes herself to stupor. . . (is this ra.pe as well).

Lets stop all these nonsense imported garbage .

If they are having issues lets set that aside,but ra.pe . . . LAI ,LAI !

BTW,I don't understand the married woman impersonating bit undecided

Tudór:

Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by Tudor6(f): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2010
illusion2:

This is laughable.
So you wake up middle of the night with a really massive hard-on, madam says Im tired ,I really want to sleep . . . you turn her around,open her legs & help yourself. . ,  .  grin

She can actually get you arrested for ra.pe?

Review the other side,a wife wakes up at night & 'without consent' give her hubby a solid BJ,climbs him & rdes herself to stupor. . . (is this ra.pe as well).

Lets stop all these nonsense imported garbage .

If they are having issues lets set that aside,but ra.pe . . . LAI ,LAI !
In both instances you can be arrested for rape. Marriage doesnt give you the right to force anyone into s,ex . There are human rights for fk sake

BTW,I don't understand the married woman impersonating bit undecided

That section ,means if you impersonate a womans husband and hv intercourse with her that is r.a.pe.
Re: Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? by vescucci(m): 12:11am On Jul 12, 2010
Misleading thread. Sodomy as far as I know is an.al se.x. Biblical wise, I dunno. Don't really give a fiddler's fart

despoil is despoil o. Whether or not you're married. I don't even have the energy to explain why there should be no argument about this. I don't think any culture is complete in morality but I subscribe to borrowing and adapting to good aspects of other cultures and keeping the good ones we already have.

(1) (Reply)

Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? / Trinitarian Disrespect For God / Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.