Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush (105802 Views)

Pastor Caught Having S3x With Married Church Choir Leader - Video / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by femi4: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
This is the reason why I quit going to any church in. Nigeria, angry Nigeria is the land cursed with fake religion and sinful people

Abeg I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account from anybody
ode! It happened in Zimbabwe
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by tolexy007(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
middlebelter:
Because of the similarity in the name of the church, Apostolic Faith Mission with The Apostolic Faith Church, I wish to make the clarification below because of thousands of Nairalanders that will get reading this thread.

The Apostolic Faith in Nigeria I know is a holiness church that abhors anything near fornication or adultery. Members also do not wear jweries nor thier Female member wear trousers. The Apostolic Faith Church that know gas it international headquarters in Portland Oregon.
However in some countries like Zimbabwe, I am aware there are different types of organisations answering Apostolic Faith. I therefore urge reader to note the differences and that from the pictures above, it is safe to conclude that the pastor above and the affected woman are not likely to be in the Apostolic Faith Church that has a presence in Nigeria.

thank you bro for this. am also a member of Apostolic faith church. This is Apostolic faith in Zimbabwe is not ours church
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by tolexy007(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
Realberg:

Apostolic Faith Church with countless turns of hippocratic worshippers and Loosed women! Mbanu.
You'd better clarify on something else.

Hippocrates are every where so don't limit into Apostolic faith alone. no matter how how a church is you will still see bad people there. even in the bible wen the children of God gathered in front of God even devil was there..,
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by wink2015(m): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
zim zim people don start again!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by harley88(m): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
middlebelter:
Because of the similarity in the name of the church, Apostolic Faith Mission with The Apostolic Faith Church, I wish to make the clarification below because of thousands of Nairalanders that will get reading this thread.

The Apostolic Faith in Nigeria I know is a holiness church that abhors anything near fornication or adultery. Members also do not wear jweries nor thier Female member wear trousers. The Apostolic Faith Church that know gas it international headquarters in Portland Oregon.
However in some countries like Zimbabwe, I am aware there are different types of organisations answering Apostolic Faith. I therefore urge reader to note the differences and that from the pictures above, it is safe to conclude that the pastor above and the affected woman are not likely to be in the Apostolic Faith Church that has a presence in Nigeria.

Oga goan sleep... who mentioned Apostolic Faith in Nigeria.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Shola77: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
I honestly don't know what people stand to gain by dragging Gods name in the mud. Agreed pastors are human just like you and I and therefore not immunes to committing sins.
However I am 100% sure this information is false because the alleged church Apostolic Faith is a church where members don't keep beards talk less of a pastor in the church, but the man shown above is bearded which makes it impossible for him to be an apostolic faith mission pastor. People who attends the church can bear witness to what I'm saying. Bloggers should be careful about what they put on their blogs in an attempt to make money lest they attract the wrath of God for God cannot be mocked.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Beat123(f): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
BlacSmit:
Africa and madness!

When two adults, engage in consensual sexual intercourse which they both seem to enjoy, why should busybodies disturb them? CAN'T SOMEONE HAVE PEACE OF MIND AGAIN IN AFRICA?!!
i wonder smh
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by eodavids(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
An Apostolic Faith Mission pastor got more than he bargained for after he was caught pants down with a female church member who is said to be married, while having sex inside the bush few days ago. 

The pastor identified as Joseph Ponda who hails from Tynwald in Dzivarasekwa, Zimbabwe, was allegedly caught pants down with an unidentified member of his church and was assaulted by passersby who caught him in the act.

In a viral video posted online, the pastor who was beaten and humiliated - was made to run in his underwear along with the female church member after being caught.

According to reports, the church is set to demote the pastor if they find the allegations levied against him to be true. 

See more here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/pastor-joseph-ponda-caught-having-sex-with-church-member-in-a-bush.html

This thing between the two legs of ladies; why does it always have to put men in trouble?

"It is the prerogative of every African man to legally have more than one (polygamy) where one isn't enough for such man"
-Pete edochie. (With more emphasis from me).
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by eodavids(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Shola77:
I honestly don't know what people stand to gain by dragging Gods name in the mud. Agreed pastors are human just like you and I and therefore not immunes to committing sins.
However I am 100% sure this information is false because the alleged church Apostolic Faith is a church where members don't keep beards talk less of a pastor in the church, but the man shown above is bearded which makes it impossible for him to be an apostolic faith mission pastor. People who attends the church can bear witness to what I'm saying. Bloggers should be careful about what they put on their blogs in an attempt to make money lest they attract the wrath of God for God cannot be mocked.

Good point
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by FUSS: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
But I watched the video and I only saw a man in shorts and some women running.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Adakintroy: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
Let he who hasn't played away match even as a married man/woman be the first to cast the stone.

Pastors are humans like you.

Yes they are humans. But they preach against it. And that's why we hold them up to the highest moral standards. Talk is cheap.

When next he goes to the pupuit, he should humble himself and beg God for forgiveness. I know God has forgiven him already.

Cus that's how many of them still exalt themselves above measure and be comparing themselves to Elijah and the prophets...like " if I be a man of God"..

Elijah was not sleeping with women in bushes..everyone has measure of faith. Put yourself for your place. Don't boast.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Henri8: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Its Zimbabwe again!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Slimsly100(f): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
This is the reason why I quit going to any church in. Nigeria, angry Nigeria is the land cursed with fake religion and sinful people

I thought the post said Zimbabwean Pastor

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Adasun(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
Let he who hasn't played away match even as a married man/woman be the first to cast the stone.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by obynno7(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
BlacSmit:
Africa and madness!

When two adults, engage in consensual sexual intercourse which they both seem to enjoy, why should busybodies disturb them? CAN'T SOMEONE HAVE PEACE OF MIND AGAIN IN AFRICA?!!
may same tin happened to ur wife or husband say a big Amen to that

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by iceboy4752(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lucifer66:

So? The pastor is fucking a woman, Is he not a man? You're just among the brainless animals who worship Allah the goat fucker or jesus the liar.
It's not your fault that you can't differenciate between right and wrong. The Bible has described atheists as fools. This shows that you can preach against killing and still kill anyone if you wish. Are you not a bloody hypocrite?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Atom007(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Do u even read d post at all. It happens in Zimbabwe Mr
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Chepos1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Read news b4 u comments.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by mechanics(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Foolish man, he has brought shame to his church members, family members and to his maker.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by cbrass(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
middlebelter:

Bro you need not worry your self nw. Lol APO is not that popular grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by chiefadv1: 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

Yes, but not with a married woman.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Coolgent(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wetin concern us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by LilVast1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

I'm certain you're mad
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Lucifer66(m): 12:29am On Oct 02, 2018
iceboy4752:

It's not your fault that you can't differenciate between right and wrong. The Bible has described atheists as fools. This shows that you can preach against killing and still kill anyone if you wish. Are you not a bloody hypocrite?
You christian goats are the real fools worshiping something you have never seen. Its the pastor's life and penis but you're too foolish to realize that.
Atheist are fools but YET the richest people in the world are atheist, Can't you see your stupidity?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Kepler453: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2020
middlebelter:

I'm a member of apostolic faith church bro Ondo state to be precise. Some churches in other african countries allows the user of jewellery and the pastor to have beards... this allegation/ scandal is very much true so don't whitewash any church.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Testimony1988(m): 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
They should suspend him not demote.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by middlebelter(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kepler453:
I'm a member of apostolic faith church bro Ondo state to be precise. Some churches in other african countries allows the user of jewellery and the pastor to have beards... this allegation/ scandal is very much true so don't whitewash any church.

Even from your comment, I sincerely doubt your membership. You can be worshipping with the church and not be a member. Indeed, if you truly understand the membership of Apostolic Faith in Nigeria, your comment would have been different. Growing bear, I know some countries allow it but wearing of jewellery? You are totally wrong on that.
Again, how did I attack other churches in my comment? If my comment is offensive to you, then you probably have an issue with the church you claim to be a member. I only raise in defence of my church just like every responsible staff will defend her company/employer. It is only irresponsible employee that will go out attacking her/his company of employment on an issue she/he knows the company policies and practices are against.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by middlebelter(m): 4:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Kepler453:

You are confused. Did you read your comment? Please read it all over again. Jesus will have mercy on you.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by mechanics(m): 12:41am On Jul 27, 2020
ChiefAzubuikeh:

lolz, if he wants to be sleeping with women, he shouldn't be a pastor.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Kepler453: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
middlebelter:

Even from your comment, I sincerely doubt your membership. You can be worshipping with the church and not be a member. Indeed, if you truly understand the membership of Apostolic Faith in Nigeria, your comment would have been different. Growing bear, I know some countries allow it but wearing of jewellery? You are totally wrong on that.
Again, how did I attack other churches in my comment? If my comment is offensive to you, then you probably have an issue with the church you claim to be a member. I only raise in defence of my church just like every responsible staff will defend her company/employer. It is only irresponsible employee that will go out attacking her/his company of employment on an issue she/he knows the company policies and practices are against.
Confirm the authenticity of a news before defending blindly so you won't be embarrassed.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by middlebelter(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kepler453:
Confirm the authenticity of a news before defending blindly so you won't be embarrassed.

I think you you have a fundamental issue with Apostolic Faith as a church and not me defending what I know. Now you have the right to hold on to your view and a responsibility to allow me hold my view. It is therefore good you respect yourself at this point and allow me to be. Be guided and stop remarketing my church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.