Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding (2419 Views)

What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by Jollenge77: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hello guys, let me just go straight to the point.
I had an argument with my girlfriend last week, ok what happened is she said something I didn't like de previous day. She became angry that:
1. I kept it overnight and got angry
2. That I'm always twisting her words.
While we were talking on the phone, my airtime got finished. So called her later with my other line, she kept rejecting the calls. Next thing I knew is she blocked me on whatsapp and Facebook. And we don't live in the same state. I'm just confused now, cos I feel it's rude and wrong to treat someone you love and planning on settling down. Pls I need advice.
Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by delugajackson: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
I suggest you move on with your life and stop beating yourself up. From her actions, it's obvious she's done with you, the least you can do is whine from now till tomorrow, but the fact still remains that she has left your sorry a.ss. Move on with your life and be a man about it. Don't call or text her any longer. Life is too short to be spent thinking about an egocentric girlfriend.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by Juell(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
I think that's taking it too far, and it's immature of her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by tripplephi: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
it is RUDE and WRONG to twist someone's words and use it against them.... YOU BOTH are WRONG but again there is no mature counselor in your lives to call you both to order... COMING ON NL here is not the best.

GET A RELATIONSHIP COUNSELOR YOU BOTH CAN BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE TO and KEEP IT AWAY FROM THE PUBLIC.

These petty issues should be handled in maturity.... COMING HERE is not mature..... remember NO THIRD PARTIES.

The more matured person would APOLOGIZE FIRST with SMS and a PHONE CALL.... JUST TO SAVE RELATIONSHIP rather than win on who is right or wrong.

Jollenge77:
I had an argument with my girlfriend last week, ok what happened is she said something I didn't like de previous day. She became angry that:
While we were talking on the phone, my airtime got finished. So called her later with my other line, she kept rejecting the calls. Next thing I knew is she blocked me on whatsapp and Facebook. And we don't live in the same state. I'm just confused now, cos I feel it's rude and wrong to treat someone you love and planning on settling down. Pls I need advice.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by Pubichairs(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
when u keep dating kids...poo happen

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by Jollenge77: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
tripplephi:
it is RUDE and WRONG to twist someone's words and use it against them.... YOU BOTH are WRONG but again there is no mature counselor in your lives to call you both to order... COMING ON NL here is not the best.

GET A RELATIONSHIP COUNSELOR YOU BOTH CAN BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE TO and KEEP IT AWAY FROM THE PUBLIC.

These petty issues should be handled in maturity.... COMING HERE is not mature..... remember NO THIRD PARTIES.

The more matured person would APOLOGIZE FIRST with SMS and a PHONE CALL.... JUST TO SAVE RELATIONSHIP rather than win on who is right or wrong.

I know twisting someone's words is wrong, but in her case seems she forget things she says. OK what happened that was I told her of a design I'm to do for new client, all she said is shld not go and over charge the client that that's how I always do. I asked when I've ever done dat b4, are said she's not ready for an argument
Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by LuciferKristi: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jollenge77:

She'll unblock you in two weeks time - after she is through with the sex romp she promised her maga and you will still accept her.

Mumu.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by Brunosamel(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jollenge77:
omo she don ciut you off.... Your name is sorry!
Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by tripplephi: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol, dear brother yes you have a strong POINT but here is a little CLUE on dealing with ladies.....

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT SHE IS YOUR FIRST DAUGHTER .... then you would be able to accommodate her forgetfulness or childish rants.... and LOVE her all the same.

Please enlarge your HEART before marriage and make enough room for offenses and words and issues BECAUSE much of SUSTENANCE IN MARRIAGE is simply OVERLOOKING MANY MANY THINGS so that your PEACE is NOT ruined.

If you become a FAULT DETECTIVE, she may feel insecure around you and will no longer be CAREFREE in communicating WITH you based on her opinions... your relationship will now begin to look very formal and mentally she will become depressed because she will feel that she has a MAJOR PROBLEM and you are not there to solve it BUT to EXPOSE IT.

this can lead her to cheat or to have male friends who treat her better in that area... and flirting BEGINS.

MANY TIMES.... apologies are given to SAVE THE RELATIONSHIP and MAKE THE LOVE BLOOM rather than because someone is right or wrong.

Jollenge77:

I know twisting someone's words is wrong, but in her case seems she forget things she says. OK what happened that was I told her of a design I'm to do for new client, all she said is shld not go and over charge the client that that's how I always do. I asked when I've ever done dat b4, are said she's not ready for an argument

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by Bluezy13(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
LuciferKristi:

She'll unblock you in two weeks time - after she is through with the sex romp she promised her maga and you will still accept her.

Mumu.

Hehehe...

Comments from Nairalanders can make someone die before his time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
She has no respect for you and such a lady is unfit to wife. You have to take the hard decision of letting her out of your life.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jollenge77:

Young man, you got to move on with your life Sir!

You'll be glad you didn't...

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by lilyheaven: 12:00am On Oct 01, 2018
delugajackson:
I suggest you move on with your life and stop beating yourself up. From her actions, it's obvious she's done with you, the least you can do is whine from now till tomorrow, but the fact still remains that she has left your sorry a.ss. Move on with your life and be a man about it. Don't call or text her any longer. Life is too short to be spent thinking about an egocentric girlfriend.
Nooo, don't ask him to leave her, who is he leaving her for, the lady is just been childish, she will come around when she is through with her shakara, ...

Lover boy please go and visit your woman and pet her small, that is what she is looking for.

Happy new month
Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by mezarddinny: 1:49am On Oct 01, 2018
delugajackson:
not true, the girl may actually still love him very much, there are some people like that, they like to be free from anybody they are angry with for some time

OP, you are the only one that knows how she behaves with others, if it is something she does to her friends regularly and then they still remain friends then keep calm and free her for some days.

stop bringing your issues to nairaland, people here don't know your partner more than you, they just try to generalise

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:
not true, the girl may actually still love him very much, there are some people like that, they like to be free from anybody they are angry with for some time

OP, you are the only one that knows how she behaves with others, if it is something she does to her friends regularly and then they still remain friends then keep calm and free her for some days.

stop bringing your issues to nairaland, people here don't know your partner more than you, they just try to generalise
you are very right! I have a friend that behaves this way too, he and his girl are like cat and rat. They get mad and block each other and you’ll hear him threatening heaven and earth and cursing the girl. Likewise the girl. Next day you’ll see him on phone whining and teasing the same girl. And they been like that since 2016.
Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by godwineli(m): 3:42am On Oct 01, 2018
stupidity:
you are very right! I have a friend that behaves this way too, he and his girl are like cat and rat. They get mad and block each other and you’ll hear him threatening heaven and earth and cursing the girl. Likewise the girl. Next day you’ll see him on phone whining and teasing the same girl. And they been like that since 2016.
you block my line as my woman,you will be sitting on a long thing
Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 01, 2018
godwineli:
you block my line as my woman,you will be sitting on a long thing
lol. Some women are like that. They sure don’t like feeling pained alone when angry. Hence the blocking of contacts. While some always threatens breakup or breakup with their man when angry. They do get over it in couple of hours or days.

My lady was like that when we started courting, I had to call her to order. Told her I’m all set for breakup anytime she’s ready because I don hear am tire from her. She stopped threatening breakup from that day. Anytime she’s angry Na to vex alone then come back to her senses.
Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by wickyyolo: 6:07am On Oct 01, 2018
When my girlfriend is angry she just don't chat or pick my calls, not block me.

For your fiancée to do that... Omo no be small thing.
Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by ednut1(m): 6:50am On Oct 01, 2018
Op go still marry am. What ever we say or do is not relevant
Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by CAPSLOCKED: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2018
stupidity:

I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE.
IT GOES NOWHERE, JUST MORE MISERY BUSINESS UNTIL EVERYONE IS DONE.
Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2018
Just grab a bottle of beer and stop thinking about her...if it is true love let it go. it will come back mahhn and don't forget d beer it is important
Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by Oluromantic: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Jollenge77:
You never see wife bro. Na thus kind thing I dey talk for this post
Insensitivity.

Unconsciously expecting the man to be all-knowing and bear all kinda rashness just because ure a woman. Expecting to be understood all the time when you don't do same. Expecting him to be answerable to you over all ur needs

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by itiswellandwell: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2018
Jollenge77:

Hmmmmmmm. She said you shouldn't over charge your client? Who doesn't want more money? Who is supposed to even support you and pray you see the client favor sef? Nigga, are you sure you are in a relationship at all? Please, go have a rethink nigga as you might have been dating an enemy in disguise.
I have helped my girl to take her product to clients and with some additional marketing, they pay above her normal selling price likewise she had attended to my clients and they pay above as well. Nigga, go have a rethink as this misunderstanding seems to be a breakthrough for you. Flashback, rethink, if you think it's one. Take advantage of it and japaaaaa.
Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by Preshy561(f): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2018
She lacks respect.

Shun her on that,if not,she will still be doing her silly acts.
Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by columbus007(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2018
that client she asked you not to overcharge na that same client dey fcvk her,Mr op,forget about such lady, shes got eye on somebody telling her lies behind your back just to fcvk her,put your eyes down you will know,and once you know yoy know.
Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by dingbang(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2018
You are lucky.
Re: My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2018
Just Calm down, do your work shey no be woman she go unblock you later on. Its normal part of relationship fight. Don't just breakup yet the next lady could be a cheat and drama free.

(1) (Reply)

. / What Are Your Valentine's Day Plans? / Two Benefit Of Dating You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.