Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Ceecee Friend Zoned Leo “ I Am Single And I Am Not Dating Him “ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceecee Friend Zoned Leo “ I Am Single And I Am Not Dating Him “ (314 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy / Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' / Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ceecee Friend Zoned Leo “ I Am Single And I Am Not Dating Him “ by Omoalaji12: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
http://www.nigeriatunes.com/video/ceecee-of-bbnaija-friend-zone-leo-who-was-rumored-to-be-her-boyfriend-ceecee-said-that-leo-is-just-her-best-friend-and-she-isnt-dating-him-right-now/

It appear that Ceecee is feeling another guy that she’s been seen with recently, that might have promoted demoting Leo to Friend Zone

(1) (Reply)

Yay! Nigerian Model With Tribal Mark Gets Follow Back From Rihanna / Control The Pr!ck To Get Cash From Your Man' - Nollywood Actress, Maryam Charles / Death Threats Almost Forced Me To Retire From International Football- Ighalo Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.