Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Yay! Nigerian Model With Tribal Mark Gets Follow Back From Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yay! Nigerian Model With Tribal Mark Gets Follow Back From Rihanna (313 Views)

Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks / Nina Gets Style Inspiration From Rihanna [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yay! Nigerian Model With Tribal Mark Gets Follow Back From Rihanna by Xquisite360: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
The efforts of Adetutu, The Nigerian model with prominent tribal marks hasn't gone down the drain after trying to get the Singer's attention, Rihanna has responded by following her.

The face model revealed recently she will like to work for Rihanna.

Adetutu, whose dad is from Eruwa, Oyo State, and mom from Ondo State, had shared photos of her face with tribal marks on both sides and had been tagging Rihanna in them while revealing her dreams to model for Rihanna.

With the help of Nigerians who rallied around her, helping to retweet while tagging Rihanna to make her dreams come true.

Her tweet quickly went viral with people tagging Rihanna and it seems to have worked because Rihanna is now one of her followers.

Adetutu took to Instagram to share the good news and expressed hopes that Rihanna’s management will get in touch with her soon.

She wrote:

And the Queen follow me…. ?
Thanks so much @badgalriri I can’t wait to get a message from your management soon and thanks so much every one who helped me get to this stage…. My confidence level got boosted more…. Dreams come true!!!! Dreams come true!!!! #badgirlriri
#adetutuoj
#selfmotivation
#dreamscometrue
#godblesseveryone
#gogetter
#tribalmarks
#saynotobullying
#africanwomen
#lagostotheworld
https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/10/yay-nigerian-model-with-tribal-mark-gets-follow-back-from-rihanna.html

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Regina Daniels Turns 18 Today / Death Threats Almost Forced Me To Retire From International Football- Ighalo Say / Tboss Nags About Crazy NEPA Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.