Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. (8256 Views)

Mystical Power Of The Psalms / Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective / THE MYSTICAL POWER OF THE CROSSROADS (power to change your life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 12:25am On Oct 05, 2018
Amulet for help from god and the saints

Text: Berlin
Description: papyrus
Bibliography: Karl Preisendanz, Papyri Graecae Magicae, 2231-32, with an
emended and restored version of the Greek transcription
Translator:

Berlin 1185 was rolled up and used as an amulet to help the one who wore it. Besides referring to the aeons, the angels, the saints, and the virgin Mary, the text opens with an historiola that paraphrases Matthew 14:22-33.

TEXT

"[When a strong] wind [came up] and he (that is, Peter) began to sink, he called out with a loud 5 voice. And he (that is, Jesus) held out his hand and grabbed him. And when it was
calm, he (that is, Peter) shouted, "Son of God!" And I say, to the omnipotent one, glory to you, god, who creates the angels, ruler of aeons. The heavenly chorus of aeons praises you .... I call for [my help, all] those who [have been sanctified] through their struggles, in memory of St. [Cosmas and] in memory of St. [Damian]. The [chorus of cherubim praises] god, [and ] the chorus of angels joins in praising the thrice-[holy) church, [and] the community [of the saints blesses] the king Christ, god. The chorus of [all the] angels [and] the chorus of the [perfect saints praise] you, mother of god [and ever-virgin]. Chorus of angels [and] archangels, bless ...."

Selah...

Alaafia

Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Segullah for Shutting Someone’s Mouth

This Segullah is designed to help if someone speaks falsely about you. The power of this Segullah comes from the Holy Letters of the Hebrew alphabet that cannot be used for evil.

"I adjure and bind and obstruct and shut and block the hearts of all sons of Adam and daughters of Eve that they may not harm me [Insert magical name]!
LAHAQIEL is the great angel who is appointed over love. May he have consideration over [Insert magical name], when he goes out and when he comes in, When he lays down and when he arises. In the Name of the great Name AGUQAT TAGAT PAGAT who is one And whose Name is written ATEN ATZ His Name ELA Alef Bet Gimel Dalet Heh Vav Zayin Chet Tet Yod Kaf Lamed Mem Nun Samech Ayin Peh Tzadde Qof Resh Shin Tav.

Alaafia
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
THE POWER AND SYMBOLISM OF CANDLES

Many Bible Verse magick spells involve the use of candles. Candle magick has a long and interesting history behind it all on its own. However, when teamed up with Bible Verse Magick, the power and symbolism of candle magick takes on a whole new intensity that resonates with the powers of Divine Creation. Part of this strength comes from the candle’s flame; fire holds a
special place in all forms of magick because it contains the spark of divinity which shines within us and in all living things. Fire carries within it the spark of creation, something it shares with all living
things.

Ancient Pagans used candles and lamps in religious observances. Early Christianity shunned the use of lights, because of the popularity of honoring the divine with light was viewed as pagan. Indeed, the Greek funeral custom was to accompany the dead with torchlight or candlelight so that the soul of the dying could not be seized by demons.

Many church leaders in the first three centuries of Christianity spoke openly about the disdain they had for candles and lights. At this time Rome also had a competing salvation religion that centered on the Egyptian goddess, Isis. The followers of Isis kept her temple lamps lit at all hours, both day and night, to symbolize constant hope.

Despite the fact that Christ called himself the “Light of the World the early Christians resisted adopting anything obliquely seen as pagan into their religion.

Nevertheless, by the fourth century, both candles and lamps were part of Christian rituals, but it was not until the latter part of the Middle Ages, from the twelfth century on, that candles were placed on church altars. The Catholic Church established the use of consecrated holy candles in rituals of
blessings and absolving sins, and in exorcizing demons.

From the early days of the Church symbols were ways of communicating with people of the same beliefs without fear of persecution, and many of our religious candles reflect this early symbolism.

New symbolism of candles and flames emerged to coincide with church beliefs. Primarily the focus was on beeswax symbolizing the virgin mother, the wick symbolizing the soul of Jesus Christ,
and the flame representing the Divinity which absorbs and dominates both.

The word ceremony comes from the Latin word cermonius, meaning “the person who carries a wax candle at public rituals.” Pope Gelasius in the fifth century established a feast day called Candlemas, during which all of the church's candles were blessed, though the blessing of the candles did not come into common use until the eleventh century.

In Dorsetshire England, the custom of giving
the poorer tradesmen a large candle at Candlemas continued up to the 20th century.
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Now I will demonstrate the power contained within Bible verses. It is advised that the
reader practice first with simple spells in order to better understand the amazing
energies that can be used from Bible Verse Magick.

One of the most important ingredients for working magick is will power. The most important preparation for magick is mental preparation. You must train yourself to focus exclusively on the object of your desire – your reason for working the magick.

One of the secrets to successful magick is to see the finished product – to concentrate on the end result rather than on the steps to getting there. You would concentrate on the situation as it will be when the magick has done its work.

Close your eyes and breathe slowly, deeply and rhythmically until you feel completely relaxed. Imagine yourself surrounded by white light, enclosed in a bright bubble of energy or otherwise protected from harm. If it makes you more comfortable call upon God, your guardian angel, spirit guide, or patron saint to be with you in this work.

Before doing any type of Bible Verse Magick, you should also check on the phase of the Moon. Of all the planets, the Moon's influence on subtle energies is the strongest. Subtle power increases as the
Moon waxes, so the time of the waxing Moon is best for spells involving growth or increase, such as money spells. The power peaks when the Moon is full and that is the best time for workings of culmination and love. During the waning Moon, power subsides and turns inward. The waning
Moon's period is used for banishing, bindings, and discovering hidden secrets.

No magick spell is going to bring results unless channels are opened into the material world. For example, a job spell is useless if you are not willing to go out and interview for jobs or at least let potential employers know that you are in the market for one. In the same vein, a healing spell is no substitute for proper medical care.

Visualization used in creating a Bible verse spell should focus on the desired result, not the individual steps leading up to the result. We give the spell free rein in how it goes about achieving the results with the understanding that it is not to bring harm to anyone. For this reason, spells have a
habit of working in unexpected ways.

To assure that the power we have unleashed does not inadvertently cause harm, we bind the spell. This serves to "set" the form we have created so that the energy becomes fixed in the pattern we desire. The energy we project to others affects us even more strongly than the other person. This is
because we have generated the energy, and thus we have become the object at which the energy is directed.

If healing energy is sent out, then the health of the person casting the spell is enhanced. By the same token, any hex or curse that is sent out always affects the person who sends it no matter whether it affected the person it was sent at or not.

Bible Verse Magick is not to be used to gain power over others. Magick is a technique used in developing your own power from within. Spells that are directed at gaining power over others weaken the power from within.

Once you have cast the Bible verse spell, do not discuss it with any one until after it has worked. Most spells run out of energy because the person who cast it talks about it to other people. Because of this, the spell is robbed of power before it has a chance to work. So in order for the energies of Creation to work, keep silent.

Above all, at all times, remember that your Bible Verse Magick is not to be used to harm anyone or to cause anyone to do something against their will.
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
PSALM 6 USES

a)EYE DISEASES : ALL EYE DISEASES

Read this Psalm for 3 days successively and pray the ascribed prayer 7x slowly in a low voice , and with devotion , keeping all
the while in mind the holy name Jeschajah(Help is with the Lord).. You must believe without a doubt that the Lord can and will help you.

b)DANGER FOR LAND/SEA TRAVELLER

A traveller that encunters danger by land or sea when there is no other help at hand should pray this Psalm 7x , each time with full confidence in the mighty and sure help of the Almighty. You must also pray the following : Jeschajah , Lord of Help! May it be Thy holy will and pleasure to asist me in this extreme danger, averting it from me . Hear me for the sake of Thy great and most
Holy name , for Thine is the power and the help. Amen! Selah!

HOLY NAME : Jeschajah (Help is with the Lord).

PRAYER
Jehovah my Father , may it please Thee , for the sake of the great, mighty , holy and adorable name Jeschajah Baal Hatschna , that is , Help is with the Lord ,(for he is the Lord of Help , He can help) , whose name is contained in this Psalm. Heal me from my
disesases , infirmities , and from the pain in my eyes , for thine is the power and the help , and thou alone art mighty enough to
help. Of this I am certain , and therefore I trust Thee. Amen!
Selah!

NOTE
The ascribed prayer is for eye disease only while there is a different prayer for
land/sea traveller encountering danger.

Alaafia

Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by sonmvayina(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Lol.

All the miracles in the scriptures were performed by by God.

If he doesn't know you, and you read a particular verse 777 times, You are on your own .

If you like, eat the whole Bible verses, the almighty will not respond to you if you are not in tune with him.

However, you can throw a verse in a river 77 times and cover your face with black cloth and still get a response.

THAT IS SURELY NOT FROM GOD.

He is my father. I know his works.

A demon can respond to you.... and consequently, you become oppressed.

Including all the Evil, there is ONLY one power in this earth.. It is called a universe for a reason not dualverse or triverse..
There is only one God and one power, it is what men choose to do with the knowledge that is detrimental to man..
God creates and destroys.. Light and darkness, up and down.. Right and wrong.. Etc.. They are just the 2 sides of the same thing from man's perspective, both mean the same from God's perspective... The singularity of a dual concept..

The battle takes place within us.... Not outside. The battle between good and evil takes place inside of us..
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
A Power Prayer to prevent Fire.

The death of our dear Lord Jesus Christ and the bitter sorrow shall prevail. Fire, and wind, and great heat, and all that is within the power of these elements, I command thee, through the Lord Jesus Christ, who has spoken to the winds and the waters, and they obeyed him. By these powerful words spoken by Jesus, I command, threaten, and inform thee, fire, flame, and heat, and your powers as elements to flee forth­with. The holy, rosy blood of our dear Lord Jesus Christ, may rule it.

Thou, fire and wind, and great heat, I command thee, as the Lord did, by his holy angels command the great heat in the fiery oven, to leave those three holy men, Shadrach and his companions Mesach and Abednego, untouched, which was done accordingly.

Thus thou shalt abate, thou fire, flame, and great heat, the Almighty God having spoken in creating the four elements, together with heaven and earth: Fiat, Fiat, Fiat! that is: It shall be, in the name of God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen.

Selah.
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
BLEEDING

A certain Remedy to stop Bleeding, which cures, no matter how far a person be away, if only his first name is rightly pronounced while using it:

Jesus Christ dearest blood!
That stoppeth the pain and stoppeth the blood. In this help you [first name] God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost.
Amen. Selah.

Alaafia
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2018
A morning prayer, to be spoken before starting on a jour­ney, which will save the person from all mishaps.

I, [here the name is to be pronounced,] will go on a journey today; I will walk upon God's way, and walk where God himself did walk, and our dear Lord Jesus Christ, and our dearest Virgin with her dear little babe, with her seven rings and her true things.

Oh thou! my dear Lord Jesus Christ, I am thine own, that no dog may bite me, no wolf bite me, and no murderer secretly approach me: Save me, oh my God, from sudden death! I am in God's hands, and there I will bind myself.

In God's hands I am by our Lord Jesus' five wounds, that any gun or other arms may not do me any more harm than the virginity of our Holy Virgin Mary was injured by the fa­vor of her beloved Jesus.

Selah.

After this say three Lord's prayer, the Ave Maria and the articles of faith.

Alaafia
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
A GOOD REMEDY AGAINST CALUMNIATION OR SLANDER.

If you are calumniated or slandered to your very skin, to your very flesh, to your very bones, cast it back upon the false tongues. + + +

Take off your shirt, and turn it wrong side out, and then run your two thumbs along your body, close under the ribs, starting at the pit of the heart down to the thighs.

Alaafia
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
OmoOsanyin:
BLEEDING

A certain Remedy to stop Bleeding, which cures, no matter how far a person be away, if only his first name is rightly pronounced while using it:

Jesus Christ dearest blood!
That stoppeth the pain and stoppeth the blood. In this help you [first name] God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost.
Amen. Selah.

Alaafia

Does this work for someone who doesn't believe in Jesus?

Or an atheist?

" Now we know that God heareth not sinners:

but if any man be a worshipper of God, and

doeth his will, him he heareth."
(John 9: 31)

See??
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Does this work for someone who doesn't believe in Jesus?

Or an atheist?

" Now we know that God heareth not sinners:

but if any man be a worshipper of God, and

doeth his will, him he heareth."
(John 9: 31)

See??

Why call on a power, one doesn't believe in?
That will be self mockery.

Alaafia

1 Like

Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by efizy08(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Please ......Prayer for admission into higher institution....I don't want ti rewrite jamb
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2018
efizy08:
Please ......Prayer for admission into higher institution....I don't want ti rewrite jamb

Happy Tuesday,

Speak Psalm 2, (7x) in the night over olive oil and annoint your hands and feet.
Say a prayer addressing your wish while silently without voicing out concentrating on the Divine Holy Name...SHADDAI (meaning Almighty One).

And/or

Speak Psalm 5 (3x) during the night (7x) over olive oil and annoint your hands and feet.

Then pray thy wish from your heart.

After praying your wish, in addition, pray thus:

Say the following prayer while always having in your mind without voicing it out, the Great and Mighty Holy Name...CHANANYAH (which means Grace of God).

Prayer:
"Have grace for me, for the sake of Thy great, honorable and Holy Name, CHANANYAH, (Grace of God); and guide the heart of my ruler in the best way. And Grant that he will look upon me with merciful eyes and let me find mercy and favor in him".
Amen. Selah.

Do this while concentrating on the Holy Name given and you will succeed.

Alaafia
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by daddio(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2018
OmoOsanyin:

Happy Tuesday,

Speak Psalm 2, (7x) in the night over olive oil and annoint your hands and feet.
Say a prayer addressing your wish while silently without voicing out concentrating on the Divine Holy Name...SHADDAI (meaning Almighty One).

And/or

Speak Psalm 5 (3x) during the night (7x) over olive oil and annoint your hands and feet.

Say the following prayer while always having in your mind without voicing it out, the Great and Mighty Holy Name...CHANANYAH (which means Grace of God).

Prayer:
"Have grace for me, for the sake of Thy great, honorable and Holy Name, CHANANYAH, (Grace of God); and guide the heart of my ruler in the best way. And Grant that he will look upon me with merciful eyes and let me find mercy and favor in him".
Amen. Selah.

Alaafia

Thanks for this, please, what of prayer to reclaim a lover/wife?

Thanks, God bless you sir.
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2018
daddio:

Thanks for this, please, what of prayer to reclaim a lover/wife?

Thanks, God bless you sir.

Welcome.

Due to numerous prayer requests, I will proceed to open up a Prayer Request Thread to cover all and sundry.

Alaafia
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by efizy08(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
OmoOsanyin:

Happy Tuesday,

And/or

Prayer:
Amen. Selah.

Alaafia

Thanks you sir i really appreciate......I pray i come here to speak my testimony soon
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
efizy08:

Thanks you sir i really appreciate......I pray i come here to speak my testimony soon

So be it.

Amen. Selah.

Alaafia
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 11:05am On Oct 10, 2018
A woman's complaint about neglect

Text: Old Coptic Schmidt Papyrus
Description: papyrus, estimated 13.2 x 10.2 em, ca. 100 c.E. (so Walter E. Crum); the whereabouts of the papyrus is unknown.
Bibliography: Helmut Satzinger, "The Old Coptic Schmidt Papyrus"
Translator: Edmund Meltzer

The Old Coptic Schmidt Papyrus is a text that communicates the complaint of a woman named Esrmpe against a man named Hor. Helmut Satzinger, the original editor of the text, classifies it as a love
charm in the form of "a complaint, of an appeal to a court." In this connection he notes "the close connection that existed, at least from the New Kingdom onward, between jurisdiction and oracular practices"
(uThe Old Coptic Schmidt Papyrus," 46). We may prefer to suggest that the papyrus is not merely a love charm but is rather a complaint about a situation of desertion or familial neglect on the part of Hor.
This interpretation would accord well with the overall tone of the text and would help explain Esrmpe's lack of a "champion son" and her apparent barrenness.

TEXT
It is Esrmpe (daughter) of Kllaouj who is complaining <about> ' Hor (son) of Tanesneou. My lord Osiris, (lord) of Hasro, I appeal to you, 'render justice to me and Hor (son) of Tanesneous for the things that I have done to him and the things that he has done' to me. He does not consider <me> (?), I having no ' power, I having no champion son. 'I cannot help; I am a barren woman. ' There is no one who will appeal <on> my behalf <before> him, because of Hor ... , I appeal' to [you ... ] great one {?), Osiris, hear my cries ... 'Many are the things that he has done to me. Make a way' for your [ ... ]s, [ ... O]siris, (lord) of Abydos, ' Osir[is ... ] 15 Isis ... Wepwawet, Hathor, 'the nurse of) Anubis son of Osiris, the cowherd' of ... , 'render me justice.

Alaafia

Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2018
A Benediction against Worms.

Peter and Jesus went out upon the fields; they ploughed three furrows, and ploughed up three worms. The one was white, the other was black, and the third one was red. Now all the worms are dead, in the name † † †. Repeat these words three times.

Alaafia
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2018
The Nine Choirs of Angels divide Theology into Three Hierarchies.

In the first hierarchy are the Seraphim, Cherubim and Thrones.

These more than celestial spirits are called gods, or the sons of the gods, because they continually behold the order of divine providence. Being foremost in the goodness of God, they praise Him unceasingly and pray for us. The second in the being of God, according to form, and the third, in the wisdom of God, stand continually before God.

In the middle hierarchy are the Dominations, Powers, Virtues, as spirits of intelligence, to rule the whole world. The first command what the others perform. The second prevent that which interferes with the laws of God. The third oversee the heavens and occasionally perform great wonders. These six orders of spirits are never sent upon
the earth.

In the lower hierarchy are the Principalities, Archangels, and Angels, which are ministering spirits to oversee earthly affairs.

The first, in general, provide for princes and magistrates, and care for kingdoms and countries, each in his own especial sphere, as Moses declares in his song, Deut.32:8:

"When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated
the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the
children of Israel."

And Daniel says, chap. x. 13:
"But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days. And Jesus Sirach bears witness, that each nation
has its angel as a director. Therefore did the Romans at all times invite the angel of their
country.
2. The second are engaged in divine affairs, institute and regulate the worship of God among all men, and present the prayers, offerings and piety of men to God;
3. The third order all things of minor importance, and each one is appointed as a protector to every man.
For this reason the fourth hierarchy are added to the former as the souls of
heavenly bodies (Animae Corporum Colestium), the souls of Heroes, (or demigods) and of the Martyrs. They first control the light, and the influence of the strong, so that their power may proceed from God to the lower regions.
The second are the chosen souls of the redeemed. The third are the souls of the innocent martyrs and followers of God, who
offered up their lives, amid pain and suffering, out of love to God.

Since God the Father gave to the Son, our Mediator, Savior, and Redeemer, all power in heaven and on earth, and the angels of the great name of God and Jesus, which is the first might in God, it flows, accordingly, into the twelve angels and twelve signs, through which it spreads into the seven planets, and, as a natural consequence, into all other servants and instruments of God, until it penetrates into the lower regions, so that
even an insignificant herb may develop a peculiar power, even if it is decayed, and so
the angel of man appears before God at all times bearing his prayers into his presence.

Without the name of Jesus the old Hebrew Kabbalists can accomplish nothing in the present day, with old arts as they were used by the Fathers. Therefore, it is, that all
creatures fear and honor him. All men who believe in him are enlightened through his
brightness, our souls are united with him, and the divine power emanating from him is
communicated to us.

Alaafia
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
How to tie up and heal Wounds.

Speak the following:

"This wound I tie up in three names, in order that thou mayest take from it, heat, water, falling off of the flesh, swelling, and all that may be injurious about the swelling, in the name of the Holy Trinity."
—This must be spoken three times;

Then draw a string three times around the wound, and put it under the corner of the house toward the east; and say:

"I put thee there, † † † in order that thou mayest take unto thyself the gathered water, the swelling, and the running, and all that may be injurious about the wound. Amen."

—Then repeat the Lord's prayer and some good hymn.

Alaafia
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by efizy08(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
OmoOsanyin:

So be it.

Amen. Selah.

Alaafia

I promised to come back to gve testimony......Mehn God is almighty...He is great.....I was the one who requested for prayer for admission.....All thanks to God have gotten the admission....I praise Jehovah

1 Like

Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
efizy08:

I promised to come back to gve testimony......Mehn God is almighty...He is great.....I was the one who requested for prayer for admission.....All thanks to God have gotten the admission....I praise Jehovah

Blessed be. Glory to King Adonai.

Now, take a clean Bath and wipe your body with a fresh clean newly washed towel.
Light a white candle and read this over olive oil. Thereafter annoint your body from head to toe with the oil.

FOR ANSWERED PRAYER

1)And the Lord passed by before him,
and proclaimed ,The Lord , The Lord God , merciful and gracious, longsuffering , and
abundant in goodness and truth.
2)Keeping mercy for thousands , forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children , and upon the childrens children , unto the third and the fourth generation.
3)The Lord is my strength and and song and he is become my salvation ; He is my God and I will prepare Him an habitation , my
fathers God and I will exalt Him.

PREFACE TO PRAYER

1)Matt 7:7
Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Matthew 7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
2)Luke 12:32
Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
3)Mark 11:22-25
Mark 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the
sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have
whatsoever he saith.
Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
4)Matt 9:28
Matthew 9:28 And Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.
Matthew 9:29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.
Matthew 9:30 And their eyes were opened; and Jesus straitly charged them, saying, See that no man know it.
5)Matt 17:20
Matthew 17:20 Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
6)[With men it is imposssible but not with God ,] for all things are possible with God.
1)If thou canst believe all things are possible to him thatbelieveth.
2)If ye have faith ...Nothing shall be impossible unto you.
3)According to your faith be it unto you
4)Go be it done as you have believed
5)Truely I say unto you , if you have faith and never doubt , you will not only do what has been done to the fig three , but even if
you say to this mountain , "Be taken up and cast into the sea , it will be done . And Whatever you ask in prayer you will receive if you have faith.
6)Oh God , I come to thee this morning/evening through Jesus Christ , your son and my Lord. I believe that you are here now and at this moment. O Jesus Christ , it is You who through your words
said "What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." I come to you now this
morning/evening to ask with deep faith and I believe that I will receive whatsoever I ask of Thee. Because it is You Yourself that
told us that we will be given whatever we ask of Thee if we have Faith and nothing shall be impossible unto us.
7)Did I not tell you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God. And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said : "Father I thank thee that thou has heard me. I knew that thou hearest me always" My father and I are one .

Alaafia
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2018
SO AS NOT TO BE WOUNDED BY ANY WEAPON

Say every morning:

I arise, in the name of Jesus Christ who was crucified for me.
Jesus, I pray bless me;
Jesus, I pray lead me;
Jesus, I pray keep me well;
Jesus, I pray direct and lead me well to eternal life.
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

It is necessary to say this formula three times upon going to sleep and three times on awakening.

On the blade of a sword one may write the words: Ibel, Ebel, Abel.

Alaafia
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Thanks for the Readings

Happy Yuletide

Alaafia.
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Keep safe this holiday season.
Celebrate responsibly.

Alaafia
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 5:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Happy New Week

Alaafia
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by oaroloye(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2019
MISHIGAS!

COLONIAL AND IMPERIAL CHRISTIANITY were created to run the OYINBOS Empires and keep its Subjects and Slaves docile and controllable.

Full Gospel Christianity as a threat to that Evil Order, because It threatened to fully restore the Christian Layman's Power, until the Imperials learned to infiltrate Full Gospel Christianity, and lead It through Pharisee Leaven Doctrines.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,

2. Saying,
"The scribes and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye
after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they themselves
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works
they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms at feasts,
and the Chief Seats in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets,
and to be called of men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master, even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master,
even Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye shut up
The Kingdom of Heaven
against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them
that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence
make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him
twofold more
The Child of Hell
than yourselves."

I TEACH THE COMPLETE RESTORATION OF THE ORIGINAL GOSPEL POWER.

Agents of Colonial and Imperial False Christianity oppose me, because THE TRUTH is a THREAT to liars. They accuse me of SATANISM and OCCULTISM, without showing any EVIDENCE whatsoever. When I have presented my exact Doctrine and Teachings, challenged them to prove anything wrong with them, they always failed completely.

Anyone who loves YAHWEH GOD and His Son, Lord YESHUA should be stepping forward to affirm that my Teachings are soundly Scriptural. That has never happened either, because my solid foundation proves that their foundations are not solid.

oaroloye:
. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

WHEREAS NONE OF THE PEOPLE DENOUNCING MY MINISTRY CAN BE FOUND SIMILARLY ATTACKING YOU.

Is that not because SATAN DOES NOT FIGHT SATAN?

oaroloye:

Yes!

There was no HOLOCAUST.

There was an internment of a large number of Oyinbos who falsely claimed to be JEWS from ANCIENT ISRAEL.

This was because their kind had already betrayed Germany before, during WORLD WAR I, using their influence to bring America into the War, and Adolf Hitler chose the option of imprisoning the entirety of the Jews, to prevent further treachery,

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

It should also be noted that a Jewish Manifesto called THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION had been exposed in Russia since 1903, which stated their intention to" take over the World in 100 years." Adolf Hitler's Government had access to.

http://holywar org/txt/pro/english.shtml

What else should Adolf Hitler have done?

Whereas, it is rarely, if ever, mentioned in the same context, that AMERICA did exactly the same to its JAPANESE populace at the same time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans

THE HOLOHOAX (1 to 3 of 3).

(1) Introduction to the Holohoax: THE BIG LIE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acPfPG457cw

(2) The Photos of Typhus Victims given out as Gassing Victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mylBZHPw3_A

(3) Introduction to the Holocaust: A History of Lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwYnVJniTaI

Holocaust Impossible: CREMATION FACTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq2OZ0oT-vM

Holocaust Impossible: CREMATION EXPERT DISMISSES PREPOSTEROUS CLAIMS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFYjS8FrE4

"Jewish" people are not the real descendants of biblical Israel. Jews controlled African Slavery.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fsocwUhjL5s

100% Ancient Hebrews and Jews were Black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqYIoG61yKk

THE POPES WORSHIPPING BLACK MARY AND BLACK JESUS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma-SPvzsBjI

THE PEOPLE CURRENTLY CALLING THEMSELVES "JEWS" ARE ACTUALLY OYINBO WHITES WHO ADOPTED JUDAISM IN THE NINTH CENTURY, HIJACKED THE RELIGION, AND SOLD THE ORIGINAL HEBREWS- WHO WERE BLACKS LIKE US- INTO SLAVERY.

Look it up!

THE CRUEL HOAX OF ISRAEL'S FAKE HISTORY - David Icke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMHAeOfjylA

The King who created the White Jews:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_(Khazar)

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHOM YOU ARE TRUSTING TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT GOD, YOUR SPIRITUAL BIRTHRIGHTS, AND YOUR SOUL?

What could possibly be more foolish and irresponsible than that?

oaroloye post=:
. GENESIS 1:26-28.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

THERE IS A LOT OF STUPID SPECULATION ON WHAT GOD CREATED MANKIND FOR.

The Theories are foolish, because God stated specifically WHY He created Humans in the First Chapter of the First Book of THE BIBLE- so that there is no excuse for not-knowing what our Purpose is!

THE FAKE JEWS- Oyinbos who converted to JUDAISM in the 9th Century AD, and later came to PRETEND that THEIR Ancestors were the ORIGINAL HEBREWS- claim that there are 613 Commandments in THE LAW OF MOSES.

hxxps://en.wikipedia org/wiki/613_commandments

THAT IS NOT NEWS.

What IS news is that GENESIS 1:26-28 is NOT counted amongst the 613 MITZVOT.

The OYINBOS impersonating the Hebrew Race do not believe in THE PRIME COMMANDMENT.

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHOM YOU TRUST TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT GOD AND YOUR SPIRITUAL BIRTHRIGHT?

People who cannot read their own Bible?

The implication of GENESIS 1:26-28 is that Man was created to HAVE DOMINION OVER THE ENTIRE EARTH AND ALL OF ITS CREATURES.

This Power is our RIGHT, and NO ONE can TAKE It from us- NOT EVEN GOD.

Commonsense should tell anyone that few, if any people they know, have this Power over the Earth, and Its contents. If we don't have It, where could It possibly go?

. MATTHEW 12:22-37.

]color=#990000]22. Then was brought unto him
one possessed with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this the Son of David?"

24. But when the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and said unto them,

"Every kingdom divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan cast out Satan,
he is divided against himself;
how shall then his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub cast out Devils,
by whom do your children cast them out?
therefore they shall be your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first bind the Strong Man?
And then he will spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me is against me;
and he that gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say unto you,[/color]

'ALL MANNER OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known by his fruit.
34. "O generation of Vipers,
how can ye,
being evil,
speak good things?
For out of the abundance of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.' “

Since the Hypocritical Religious people do not believe in THE FIRST COMMANDMENT, they invariably accuse God's Prophets of using some "SECRET DEVILISH POWERS."

Which is EXACTLY what they are using!

Lord Yeshua did all his mighty Works by using SATAN'S POWER.

.. MATTHEW 4:1-11.

THEN was Jesus led up of The Spirit
into the wilderness to be tempted of The Devil.
2. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights,
he was AFTERWARD an hungred.
3. And when The Tempter came to him, he said,

"If thou be the Son of God,
command that these stones be made bread."

4. But he answered and said,
"It is written,

'MAN SHALL NOT LIVE
BY BREAD ALONE,BUT BY EVERY WORD
THAT PROCEEDETH OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.' "

5 Then the Devil taketh him
up into the Holy City,
and setteth him
on a pinnacle of the Temple,
6 And saith unto him,

"If thou be The Son of God,
cast thyself down:
for it is written,

'HE SHALL GIVE HIS ANGELS
CHARGE CONCERNING THEE:
AND IN THEIR HANDS
THEY SHALL BEAR THEE UP,
LEST AT ANY TIME
THOU DASH THY FOOT
AGAINST A STONE.' "

7. Jesus said unto him,

"It is written again,

'THOU SHALT NOT TEMPT
THE LORD THY GOD,'

8. Again, the Devil taketh him
up into an exceeding high mountain,
and sheweth him
all The Kingdoms of the World, and the Glory of them;
9. And saith unto him,

"All these things
will I give thee,
if thou wilt fall down
and worship me."

10. Then Saith Jesus unto him,

"Get thee hence, Satan:
for it is written,

'THOU SHALT WORSHIP
THE LORD THY GOD,'

and

'HIM ONLY SHALT THOU SERVE.' "

11. Then the Devil leaveth him,
and, behold,
Angels came
and ministered unto him.

THE POWER GOD GAVE TO ADAM WAS DOMINION OVER ALL THE EARTH.

. GENESIS 3:1-15.

NOW the Serpent was more subtil
than any Beast of the Field
which the LORD God had made.
And he said unto the woman,

"Yea, hath God Said,

'YE SHALL NOT EAT
OF EVERY TREE OF THE GARDEN?' "

2. And the woman said unto the Serpent,

"We may eat of the fruit of the Trees of the Garden:
3. "But of the fruit of the Tree
which is in the midst of the Garden,
God hath Said,

'YE SHALL NOT EAT OF IT,
NEITHER SHALL YE TOUCH IT,
LEST YE DIE.' "

4. And the Serpent said unto the woman,

"Ye shall not surely die:
5. "For God doth know
that in the Day ye eat thereof,
then your eyes shall be opened,
and ye shall be as gods,
knowing Good and Evil."

6. And when the woman saw
that the Tree was good for food,
and that it was pleasant to the eyes,
and a Tree to be desired to make one Wise,
she took of the fruit thereof,
and did eat,
and gave also
unto her husband with her;
and he did eat.
7. And the eyes of them both were opened,
and they knew that they were naked;
and they sewed fig leaves together,
and made themselves aprons.
8. And they heard The Voice of The LORD God
walking in the Garden in the cool of the day:
and Adam and his wife hid themselves
from The Presence of The LORD God
amongst the trees of the Garden.
9. And The LORD God called unto Adam,
and Said unto him,

" Where art thou?"

10. And he said,

"I heard Thy Voice in the Garden,
and I was afraid,
because I was naked;
and I hid myself."

11. And He Said,

"Who told thee that thou wast naked?
Hast thou eaten of the Tree,
whereof I Commanded thee
that thou shouldest not eat?"

12. And the Man said,

"The Woman whom thou gavest to be with me,
she gave me of the tree,
and I did eat.”

13. And The LORD God Said unto the Woman,

"What is this that thou hast done?"

And the Woman said,

"The Serpent beguiled me,
and I did eat."

14 And The LORD God Said unto the Serpent,

"Because thou hast done this,
thou art Cursed above all Cattle,
and above every Beast of the Field;
upon thy belly shalt thou go,
and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15. "And I will put Enmity
between thee and the Woman,
and between thy seed and her seed;
it shall bruise thy head,
and thou shalt bruise his heel."

HOWEVER, EVE ALLOWED THE SERPENT TO DOMINATE HER SO THAT SHE DISOBEYED GOD, AND WHEN ADAM DISOBEYED GOD BECAUSE HE TOOK THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT FROM HIS WIFE, THE SERPENT DOMINATED HIM, TOO.

Therefore THE SERPENT became THE DOMINANT EARTH ENTITY.

This Dominion is only valid so long as he is able to DOMINATE Human Beings- which is what happens when we commit SIN.

BUT IF THE DEVIL FAILS TO MAKE US SIN, HE LOSES WHATEVER POWER HE WAS USING TO PERSUADE US TO SIN.

It becomes OUR Power.

That is why Lord Yeshua was justly accused of using "SATANIC POWERS," and why HE HAD A RIGHT to use "SATANIC POWERS."

The difference between him and a WITCH was that Witches "get" their Powers by WORSHIPPING The Devil; Prophets and Men of God get their Power by BEATING THE DEVIL TO WHEELCHAIR!

Using The Bible as a GRIMOIRE is DEBASING The Word of God, and DOING THE DEVIL'S BIDDING. He RETAINS Control over you, when you use The Bible in THOSE Ways.

. DEUTERONOMY 29:29.

29. The Secret (Things belong)
unto The LORD our God:
but those (Things which are)
revealed belong unto us
and to our Children for ever,
that we may do all
The Words of This Law.

. PSALM 25:14.

14. The Secret of The LORD
is with them that fear Him;
and He will shew them
His Covenant.

THOSE WHO SERVE GOD LEGITIMATELY WILL RECEIVE THEIR LEGITIMATE POWERS THAT THE DEVIL STOLE FROM THEM.

Those who follow JEWISH WICKEDNESS will lose their Souls.

Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Glory be to God Adonai for a wonderful January 2019.

May His blessing shower unto February for all His creations.

Thanks Elohim.

Amen. Selah.

Alaafia
Re: Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. by OmoOsanyin: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
Welcome to February 2019.

May His Infinite Grace be a blessing to all deserving.
Amen. Selah.

Alaafia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Pray - ”Let Thy Will Be Done”? / How To Avoid Becoming A Victim Of Suicide (Don't Fall Out With God) / The Atheist's Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.