Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? (2210 Views)

You See The Creepy Guy Staring From Buhari’s Back?(pix) / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu / "We Are On A Mission To Send Buhari Back To Daura" - Eunice Atuejide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Vikky014(f): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2018
Quorax:

They are no normal. Only a fellow who depend on another man to survive behave like that. No sane human will support Buhari at this stage.

What the idiot doesnt know is that there are Yorubas who don't want Buhari, would he call them Igbos?

Have pity on him... He is only doing his job to survive.
I really pity youths like him.for how long will he survive wt the little peanut he is getting if at all he is getting any.My future kids will never stay in this country should things continue like this.
Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Quorax: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2018
Vikky014:
I really pity youths like him.for how long will he survive wt the little peanut he is getting if at all he is getting any.My future kids will never stay in this country should things continue like this.
leave them... There is serious war brewing in this country. They think they will not be affected but wait for it.

1 Like

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Vikky014(f): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2018
Quorax:
leave them... There is serious war brewing in this country. They think they will not be affected but wait for it.
May God save us
Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by wideawaken01: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Cc: Ayokellany

Who knows this slowpoke in yoruba land. You will come portraying an image as if you are yoruba. Real yoruba like us dont go insulting other tribes anyhow like you do on Nairaland that has become your second home.

See how you attack people with insults on public forum as if you are being paid for it. The Politicians which you come here to support are not as jobless as you are. I am new but the likes of you is not fit maintaining an account on nairaland.

Here you are telling a woman that she deserved to be stoned to DEATH over a comment she made that was not even directed to you or any member of your family.

Poverty is really a deceased.

Studying carefully all your meaningless posts on nairaland.com its easy for anyone to conclude that you are and have never being useful to human race so you and she who deserved to be stoned to DEATH. GOAT No let OGUN come after U. GOD Punish you there...

Quorax:

Now prove it that I am igbo. If you can't prove it, Oniranu ni e!

1 Like

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by ayokellany: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
equity1:
The way u people hate igbos, it's very serious. See how u are insulting the whole tribe because just because an unknown persons asked question. how did I know the Op is igbo and even if he or she is, does that warrant insulting the whole tribe.
wideawaken01 :
Vikky014 :
jumpandpas :

Igbos making senseless noise on NL as usual
Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Vikky014(f): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
ayokellany:

I strongly believe dt ur nightmare are the igbos.
Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by yourstruly123(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ambode and Tinubu are two foolish afonjas. Both are shameless.
Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Quorax: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
ayokellany:

I pray Ambode is able to weather the storm. Many of you will go hungry...

1 Like

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
yourstruly123:
Ambode and Tinubu are two foolish afonjas. Both are shameless.
You call them foolish, yet they rule over you . Mumu times 100.
Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by jumpandpas(m): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
ayokellany:

A lunatic cum drug adict is about to take over Lagos. Enjoy your CHAINge.

Cc Immhotep Lzza
Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by wideawaken01: 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
I am not an Igbo, and i dont need to tell monkey like you where i come from in Nigeria, i am not a tribalistic bigot like you. No true Omo Iya, will be this senseless the way you do. You dey Bleep up... I swear down.

ayokellany:

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Quorax: 6:38am On Oct 02, 2018
wideawaken01:
I am not an Igbo, and i dont need to tell monkey like you where i come from in Nigeria, i am not a tribalistic bigot like you. No true Omo Iya, will be this senseless the way you do. You dey Bleep up... I swear down.

you are wasting your time on people that have sold their conscience and soul for peanuts.

This Ambode issue just proved they are all working for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by ayokellany: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
wideawaken01:

May Amadioha strike you dead for denying your tribe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elrufai Brought The Corpses Of Muslims Killed In Kasuwar Magani Into Kaduna / I Still Support Atiku/obi But I Commend Buhari/osibanjo For Lagos Ibadan Railway / MUST READ Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.