Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. (2157 Views)

SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians / See What Lord Lugard Said About Igbos, Yorubas And Hausas / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
I have called this crucial meeting so we can both discuss the future of this great Nation Nigeria ahead of 2019 elections.

It is clear now that majority if Nigerians don't want total change and a new Nigeria, else we would all be standing behind the likes of Kinsley moghalu.

So what we are now looking at is a slightly better Nigeria.

The reason I am calling the yorubas in here is because if Buhari wins in 2019, power should be shifting to the south. Though igbos are next in line, but the yorubas are also eyeing the position.

If anybody was to stand behind buhari today, it should be the igbos. So that we can produce a president in 2023. However, because we are traders and business minded, we find it difficult to put regional interest above national interest.

We are everywhere, We live and mingle with everyone, we have customers from every tribe. We buy land and build everywhere. We see everyone who shares the same "currency" with us as our brothers and sisters."

That is why we are mostly into transport, because we can move people, goods and services from one region to the other.

This is why we are more interested in a working Nigeria for all than ourselves alone. Because if Nigeria works for everyone, both we and our customers from every part of the country will be happy.

Ojukwu went to war because we wanted a Nigeria that works for all. Today we are clamouring for the same restructuring.

Ngozi okonjo Iweala ensured that the Nigerian debt was cancelled.

Igbos voted Abiola because they believed his government will work for all. May his soul rest in peace.

We voted GEJ not because he is igbo, but because his government worked for all. Today we have seen nepotism in a dimension never experienced.

Even the corruption is higher in this administration. The terrorism , bokoharam has become more sophisticated. While GEJ released money to all to end clashes between farmers and herdsmen. We have seen government taking sides with herdsmen in this administration.

The fuel we protested for is higher today with more subsidy.

On a normal day, no Igbo man should present himself as VP candidate for Atiku when we know the presidency could get to us in 2023.

But as always, igbos are ready and willing to sacrifice regional presidential ambition for a Nigeria that works for all.

Tinubus wife lamented the treatment of APC on her husband.

Buharis wife on the other hand lamented the way the administration is run by others .

These two women are saying the same thing. The government is run by others and are incapable of making decisions for national interest.

Fashola has said the yorubas should vote Buhari for power to return to the SW in 2023, not because he has done well.

So the questions the Igbos and yorubas will have to ask ourselves are:

Should we allow Buhari destroy Nigeria for another 4 years, so that the igbos and yorubas will struggle to produce president of a totally destroyed country in 2023?

Will the North Support Buhari fully for a second term, knowing fully well that he has failed and power will move to the south in 2023, or will they support Atiku to give them mother 8 years in power while Nigeria works for all?

I call on my yoruba brothers to reason and choose between a Nigeria that works for all or a totally destroyed Nigeria in 2023?

I believe igbos are ready to make the sacrifice and will go for a Nigeria that works for all. But my yoruba brothers and sisters, what's your choice?

Remember, poverty, unemployment, insecurity does not know tribe or region. The over 11 million people who have lost their jobs in this first tenure are not from a particular tribe. And since the statics is documented, I can bet that 70% of that figure are from the south.

Soldiers and people killed by bokoharam, come from every region. The herdsmen have also attacked people in every region.

Every region buys fuel at 145 and changes naira to dollar at the same 365.

ASU strike is affecting students from every region.

So let's make decisions that benefit all, rather than us alone.

You can go through my posts prior to 2015 elections, to know that I am not just writing for writing sake, but warning of dangers ahead.

https://www.nairaland.com/1959668/buhari-black-white-television

https://www.nairaland.com/2207557/nigerians-pay-price-new-govt

https://www.nairaland.com/1986783/dangers-voting-out-gej-apc

Just like my previous posts, this post will stand as a witness against us, if we repeat the same mistake of 2015.

That's how Nigeria can become great. GOD BLESS A UNITED PROSPEROUS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by vanbonattel: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Waiting patiently for anyone who will start trouble here.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Amthol(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
lipsrsealed

vanbonattel:
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
BackToDaura

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da resurgent4oodua butterflyleo deomelo orientation101 GworoChewinMaga haryorbarmie83 velocity25

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by obembet(f): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
vanbonattel:

Let me come and be going
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by globemoney: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mekaboy when will you stop deceiving yourself. All your interest is for your paymaster Peter Obi to get back into power which Is dead on arrival. No matter how you twist it, no one will take you serious. I bet you won’t be opening threads per second supporting atiku if he didn’t pick Obi in his failed project.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Equity311987: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Atiku is far away from alternative, Buhari and our son of the soil all the way. Jonathan destroyed Nigeria which doesn't allow the work of this man to show.
Atiku came to my hometown and promised to turn the place to Dubai in six months, what a scam my brother, all are saying Atiku is a scam here including the neighbouring states in the west.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
globemoney:
Mekaboy when will you stop deceiving yourself. All your interest is for your paymaster Peter Obi to get back into power which Is dead on arrival. No matter how you twist it, no one will take you serious. I bet you won’t be opening threads per second supporting atiku if he didn’t pick Obi in his failed project.

This is beyond beer parlour reasoning. Until you tell us what happened to the Obiano million dollar UGU export, $10 billion foreign investment, $2 billion airport, Stay away from here. You are a local Anambra political praise singer, incapable of thinking nationally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Equity311987:
Atiku is far away from alternative, Buhari and our son of the soil all the way. Jonathan destroyed Nigeria which doesn't allow the work of this man to show.
Atiku came to my hometown and promised to turn the place to Dubai in six months, what a scam my brother, all are saying Atiku is a scam here including the neighbouring states in the west.

I am glad you stated that the work of the man is not showing. Both we from the south and you from his side, can't see it after 4 years.

This is a southern discussion.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by globemoney: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

This is beyond beer parlour reasoning. Until you tell us what happened to the Obiano million dollar UGU export, $10 billion foreign investment, $2 billion airport, Stay away from here. You are a local Anambra political praise singer, incapable of thinking nationally.
You will keep begging and crying until after the elections. It’s better you tell Peter Obi to face his supermarket business with monies he stole as governor because he will never smell any political seat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
globemoney:

You will keep begging and crying until after the elections. It’s better you tell Peter Obi to face his supermarket business with monies he stole as governor because he will never smell any political seat.

I guess you don't have the answers. Go back to the beer parlour.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Equity311987: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

I am glad you stated that the work of the man is not showing. Both we from the south and you from his side, can't see it after 4 years.

This is a southern discussion.
i am from Ibadan so I am not from the North, Atiku will privatize Nigeria as a nation

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by globemoney: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

I guess you don't have the answers. Go back to the beer parlour.
That has been answered several times but you prefer to use that to divert attention. You must be a comedian for trying to ask Yorubas to dump their Osinbajo for your Peter Obi. Keep daydreaming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
Rubbish thread...
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Auladimeji(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Young man,You started well but Atiku is never an option, I prefer Nigeria been on Autopilot than Atiku becoming the number one citizen of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Equity311987:
i am from Ibadan so I am not from the North, Atiku will privatize Nigeria as a nation

Better.Unless u don't know what the word means.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
globemoney:

That has been answered several times but you prefer to use that to divert attention. You must be a comedian for trying to ask Yorubas to dump their Osinbajo for your Peter Obi. Keep daydreaming

Provide links. Like I said you are local thinker.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Auladimeji:
Young man,You started well but Atiku is never an option, I prefer Nigeria been on Autopilot than Atiku becoming the number one citizen of Nigeria

Meaning a destroyed nation by 2023? I am quoting you so you don't deny in future.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by four4: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bros if you had suggested somebody else, I will have just agree with you but Atiku? That Conny man?. For me there is no different btw Buari and your so called messiah Atiku

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by lizzybet(f): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
your head is intact op but Atiku is not an option. Buhari is not different from Atiku.
The only reason Atiku is clamouring for presidency is to mark register as one of those that ruled this country.
If we're serious about the development of this country, we would be rallying round Sowore

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by globemoney: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

Provide links. Like I said you are local thinker.
You can keep daydreaming, peter obi is a trader. better advise him to focus on his trading of keep fooling himself as a saint after all he stole as Anambra governor
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by onez: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
I don't understand why some people are tribalistic about this election. It's very obvious that Buhari has failed but some people want to mortgage another 4 years of their life because they want their "son" to be president by 2023. Who even told them we will have a country by then?. Who told them that the chants of Biafra will not rise louder, causing unimaginable instability that will cripple any govt?. Where is their sense of fairness and unity if you exclude a particular region from presidency and still want them to be in the same country?. What we need is somebody that will unite us and make our diversity a strength. Buhari is a NO, NO, NO. Imagine a president who can't even talk or engage the people in 21st century?.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by uthlaw: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
you are right but if Atiku is the option then buhari is better....what was our achievement when he was vice president for 8years!
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by onez: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
We should be talking about issues here that will move this country forward. Our counterparts all over the world are moving forward, but here we are still talking about region and tribe. America elected a minority black president because he can offer something. I'm saying this for the umpteenth time, this election is not a superiority battle between Yoruba and Igbo. It's not a contest between Christians and Moslem. It's our destiny we are talking about. Just look how clinical Atiku has been since he emerged PDP candidate. Everything has been perfect. The swiftness and near independence in choosing his running mate, the Dubai strategy session, the constitution of his campaign council and kick off of his campaign. This shows a man on a mission. This shows preparedness. He has done 3 zonal rallies while Buhari has not constituted his campaign council. We can't afford "BABA GO-SLOW" again.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
four4:
Bros if you had suggested somebody else, I will have just agree with you but Atiku? That Conny man?. For me there is no different btw Buari and your so called messiah Atiku

You can only compare when you give the two a try. Remember, if Nigeria did not vote buhari, we would have imagined what he is capable of.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
uthlaw:
you are right but if Atiku is the option then buhari is better....what was our achievement when he was vice president for 8years!

What is Osibanjos achievements? Besides doing what he is asked to do by the 2 men in power, according to Buharis wife?

He was able to stop obassanjos third term bid.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by onez: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
It pains me when people summarized 16 years of PDP as a waste as if we didn't make any tangible development. Of course we are not where we are supposed to be but i can tell you, if this present BABA GO-SLOW has been president for this 16 years, we will still be going to NITEL phone booth to make call. In fact one of the major news this year is that two banks has failed and depositors money gone'. We may still be in negotiation for debt forgiveness. Who will even take us serous?, as the size of our economy will still be behind South Africa and Egypt.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by gidgiddy: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nigeria is a 1914 British colonial entity that can never work!

The only thing that we Igbos require is a referendum
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by onez: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
I have known Yorubas to be progressive on social and economic issues just like their Igbo counterpart. Buhari is arch-conservative. Fortunately we have an Fulani progressive who in every intent and purpose is like us. We now have a northerner that is reform-minded and we want to waste this opportunity on the alter of tribalism?. God won't allow us to make this mistake. It's some few Yoruba and Igbo leaders that are pushing this ethnic issue because they want to secure their position. A lot of businesses are folding and workers are been laid off. Is it what we will continue to witness?. Somebody will say, it's "corrupt" companies that are folding, i will ask, why are "non-corrupt" business springing up and absorbing sacked workers?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by four4: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

You can only compare when you give the two a try. Remember, if Nigeria did not vote buhari, we would have imagined what he is capable of.
embarassed embarassed embarassed Nawa ooo, Nigeria don turn to try by error! Me just judging him base on his past political office
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by helinues: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mtcheeew.. Wey I think say u dey share money

All this long epistle just because of Atiku. Anyways, majority of SW have made up their minds.

If Atiku couldn't point out to one single project he achieved in 8 years as a vp, then he is unsellable.

I am still wondering how Atiku is going to convinced beneficiaries of Npower and Tradermoni to vote for him.

Buhari may not be perfect nor an angel, but his visible projects and achievements are already speaking for him.

Probably you are unsure where an average Yoruba stands. Now you have it

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by chiagozien(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
If you are true son of the soil,you be talking about how to leave the evil forest called nigeria.

You think you can reason with baboons and monkeys in the zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,”buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la / #Nigeriadecides2019. The Main Reasons Why PMB Swept The Nnorth. Bmc @ Work. PICS / Life And Times Of HRM Igwe James Ogbonna Mamah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.