Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Vote For Hon. Seid Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Hon. Seid Oshiomhole (902 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Nsukka, Campaigns For Hon. Dennis Agbo / Listen!!! Edha Crisis: Leaked Audio Incriminates Seid Oshiomhole... / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Hon. Seid Oshiomhole by oshorstan(f): 5:51am On Oct 01, 2018
I naturally have a penchant for someone who is very powerful but humble. Yes he's the brother of the erstwhile "Talknado governor" of Edo state and Presently National chairman of the APC, H.E Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole, so as a Nigerian he has every legal and constitutional right to represent his constituency at any legislative cadre. Hon seid has the charisma to lead owing to his antecedence of good will and leader prowess. He's called Mr Empowerment not as a nick name, but because of how he has helped his immediate constituency and exterior. I enjoin the good people of Constituency 2 Etsako west local government area to come out En masse to vote for the Beautiful man with the magic wand, who turns what ever he touches into gold. Hon seid has the vouce and influence to bring well development to the good people of Constituency 2, especially in the area of Human empowerment, Social amenities, and other benefits. The Testimony is much, English language cannot express it, else it will crash like a virus infested gadget. We have a campaign organization already making waves both on the virtual world of Social media and In Reality. You can follow it via FB, By liking our page on, GRADUATES/UNDERGRADUATE SOLIDARITY MOVEMENT FOR HON. SEID
A vote for Hon. Seid is a vote for empowerments and Progression. Democracy has blessed us so much that it gives us the Good Choice and the worst person, so the onus is on us to decide what we want. I trust and believe we will want the Empowerment, not the failed representative.

VOTE FOR HON. SEID ALIYU OSHIOMHOLE
FOR HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, ETSAKO WEST CONSTITUENCY 2.

VOTE APC!!!

1 Like

Re: Vote For Hon. Seid Oshiomhole by blackpanda: 5:55am On Oct 01, 2018
See as he come fine

I will surely vote for him grin

1 Like

Re: Vote For Hon. Seid Oshiomhole by Dongoff(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2018
Nice one
Re: Vote For Hon. Seid Oshiomhole by Dongoff(m): 6:55am On Oct 01, 2018
HON. SEID ALIYU OSHIOMHOLE(A.K.A) MR EMPOWERMENT IS OUR CHOICE 2019
Re: Vote For Hon. Seid Oshiomhole by Nemesis001: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2018
Useless criminals

(1) (Reply)

How Security Agents Intimidated Me At Abuja Airport – Atiku / Video:former Driver Of President Buhari Begs Him For Assistance / Pdp On A Losing Spree Since 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.