Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Mr. Eazi Declares His Intention To Run For A Political Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Eazi Declares His Intention To Run For A Political Post (834 Views)

Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President / John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post / Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Eazi Declares His Intention To Run For A Political Post by indulge01: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2018
Billionaire daughters boyfriend, me Eazi has declared his intention to run for a political post come 2019

See what he wrote below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/mr-eazi-declares-his-intention-to-run-for-a-political/

Happy Independence Day to my Great Country, she makes me believe that regardless of unfavourable conditions i can make it!! That is the Spirit of Nigeria! Hope! Perseverance! Its time for us to take our future into our hands be involved, demand great governance! We have the Keys To The City! Demand real change not recycled leadership! PS- I will be addressing my constituents on the 5th of October #BeInvolved #notTooYoungTorun #2019 #Yewa #Ogun #Nigeria #keysTothecity

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/mr-eazi-declares-his-intention-to-run-for-a-political/

Re: Mr. Eazi Declares His Intention To Run For A Political Post by Nemesis001: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2018
The highest political position this wack musician can ever reach is in between Otedola daughter's thighs. grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Declares His Intention To Run For A Political Post by Tamarapetty(f): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2018
No go face your dying, abi na already DEAD career cheesy
Re: Mr. Eazi Declares His Intention To Run For A Political Post by Peter5694(m): 11:45am On Oct 01, 2018
Otedola for Governor, Easy for Deputy! grin naso e supp0z be
Re: Mr. Eazi Declares His Intention To Run For A Political Post by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin this is the sickest post I have seen in a few days, Mr eazi as a political leader cheesy lol laugh of the century

Abeg come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense account to me
Re: Mr. Eazi Declares His Intention To Run For A Political Post by Demgohearword: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
MR EAZI WILL SEND OUR MONEY TO GHANA

(1) (Reply)

Davido,burna Boy, Yemi Alade, Wizkid Win Big At 2018 AFRIMMA Awards... / Chioma Breaks Up With Davido – Kemi Olunloyo / Xploit Comedy: Only In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.