Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Is It Necessary For A Boyfriend To Beat His Girlfriend Other Than Keeping Silent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessary For A Boyfriend To Beat His Girlfriend Other Than Keeping Silent (404 Views)

How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) / Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Necessary For A Boyfriend To Beat His Girlfriend Other Than Keeping Silent by enuk80(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2018
Guys, do you think girls sometimes need to be spank for their wrong doing?

She gets so dependent on your forgiveness because you genuinely love. This makes her does the things you don't like because she knows you will always forgive her. In essence, she took your simplicity and your love for granted.

I know most girls and some guys will disagree to above questions but sometimes girls need to receive some sort of beating for their wrong doing. I'm not talking about giving her injuries on her body but she needs beating to sit up.

What do you guys think?
Re: Is It Necessary For A Boyfriend To Beat His Girlfriend Other Than Keeping Silent by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2018
For your quality and durable cars ,u can count on me to give you d best because given you the best is what I do for a living check my signature for more details
Re: Is It Necessary For A Boyfriend To Beat His Girlfriend Other Than Keeping Silent by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2018
Beating? If you beat the lady who will beat the man or men are blameless

Only men who can't even face their fellow men beat women.
Re: Is It Necessary For A Boyfriend To Beat His Girlfriend Other Than Keeping Silent by samysmoothfresh: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2018
My great grand dad once said:

"Never spank a woman (girfriend or wife) unless during sex"

Re: Is It Necessary For A Boyfriend To Beat His Girlfriend Other Than Keeping Silent by vivie01(f): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2018
"Beat your gf" because y're her papa?
Were you tied into the relationship or forced to remain there if it's not working for you? It's very wrong for all I know. Dont even try to start it at all.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary For A Boyfriend To Beat His Girlfriend Other Than Keeping Silent by gabinogem(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2018
it is good to wake some up sometimes...cuz most of them are babies character-wise.
Re: Is It Necessary For A Boyfriend To Beat His Girlfriend Other Than Keeping Silent by daviesblaze(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2018
enuk80:
Guys, do you think girls sometimes need to be spank for their wrong doing?

She gets so dependent on your forgiveness because you genuinely love. This makes her does the things you don't like because she knows you will always forgive her. In essence, she took your simplicity and your love for granted.

I know most girls and some guys will disagree to above questions but sometimes girls need to receive some sort of beating for their wrong doing. I'm not talking about giving her injuries on her body but she needs beating to sit up.

What do you guys think?

sometimes, a little rough handling would prevent more bad misbianos than good cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Necessary For A Boyfriend To Beat His Girlfriend Other Than Keeping Silent by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2018
Physical abuse is simply wrong. However, an exception can be made if the woman can spank the hell outta her
man for his wrong doing too.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Real Man? / DSTV Big Brother Remake Now In Progress / Some Common Issues That Kill The Trust In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.