Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? (7081 Views)

Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ - Angela Nwosu / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Why Is My Wife Vagina Not Wet Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2018
Deadlywoman:

Wipe from front to back,
Eat yogurt,
Drink cranberry juice,
Use BV cream when needed,
Use a condom that's friendly (latexfree condoms)

Solutions are endless...
Are we guys to eat from front to back or vice versa?

2 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobodys(f): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2018
ceejayx:
I hate it when girls give this stupid excuse of having infection when smelly pussy topics are raised...brethren don't be deceived

ALL PUSSIES STINK!!!
Infected or not it will still smell..Do u know why its called pussy
Cos its filled with
PUS
URINE
&
SMELLY
SECRETED
YEAST
.This one done mad. Lolz..

1 Like

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Nobodys:
.This one done mad. Lolz..
grin I dey help dem condemn am, Let dem bring all their rejected pussies to me lemme Manage.
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobodys(f): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2018
clumsydyna:
She may have an infection without knowing, but what baffles me is why she didn't know as neat as you profess her to be. A lady is supposed to always observe the kind of odour her private part gives so as to know when it changes negatively.
..Babe propably thinks she can handle it all... She has an infection, most of them go with the thought that when you wash it, bathe and go to the guys house immediately then it won't smell, I won't be surprised if she even carried a Vagina wipe to wipe herself just before the ordeal only to be disappointed.

All of these just to manage the smell buh oops that shiit ain't something one can manage, you have to treat it... Doesn't matter if you're the neatest girl in Africa, Vagina infection respects no one....

Op, best thing you can do now is to tell her, like tell her straight up that she needs medical help, don't even try to sweet talk the whole thing, be damn blunt, let it hurt her..That alone is enough.. I assure you that she will get rid of smell and come back to thank you...That is if she's reasonable though....

3 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Jamariwolff(f): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i dont suck dick for a living......

And I know you want me......

Send a mgs on Whatsapp and we'll see if you can convince me to spend just a night with you................a wonderful unforgettable night for you!
a night forcing red-hot aluminum into your rectum. oh I'd so love it.
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nickymezor(f): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
How did I get here
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nickymezor(f): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
How did I get here?
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nerdygangsta(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
redeem your iTunes card, amazon at mouthwatering rates, WhatsApp me 07082067395
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nickymezor:
How did I get here?
U climbed the mountain
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ladies should learn to be going for test every 3months and treat their vagina, smelly vagina can be very embarrassing.
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ishilove:
Anyway, I will speak from the POV of a female.

The vagina has a natural musty odour which can be greatly influenced by our diet. I heard eating fruits like pineapples and mangoes can make the vagina taste sweet. I don't know if this true. Y'all who go around dipping your mouths into pussies should kindly confirm.

Poor hygiene and infections are major culprits. According to Mayo clinic, common causes of nasty vaginal odor include:

-Vaginitis (bacterial vaginosis)- an overgrowth of normally occurring vaginal bacteria

-Poor hygiene

-A retained or forgotten tampon left in place for several days (how someone can forget a tampon in there boggles the mind)

-Trichomoniasis

Read more below and stop hating:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/vaginal-odor/basics/causes/sym-20050664
haha over to u mikejjcheesy. Na true say a babe wey dey chop lots of fruits dey get a tasty honeypot? cheesy. I want to know from u first. Cc mikejjcheesy.

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
ceejayx:

Are we guys to eat from front to back or vice versa?
hahahahahahahahacheesy...chaicheesy..how did i miss dis threadcheesy

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
lefulefu:
hahahahahahahahacheesy...chaicheesy..how did i miss dis threadcheesy
grin it's still hot ua not late
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
ceejayx:

grin it's still hot ua not late
agghh thank god oocheesy. I see dat post wey ishilove say ladies wey dey chop lots of pineapples and mangoes always have sweet smelling and tasty vjayscheesy. I need to hear from one of my guy here wey be expert for dat tin to let me know if its true cos i love tasty tinzscheesy.

1 Like

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
lefulefu:
agghh thank god oocheesy. I see dat post wey ishilove say ladies wey dey chop lots of pineapples and mangoes always have sweet smelling and tasty vjayscheesy. I need to hear from one of my guy here wey be expert for dat tin to let me know if its true cos i love tasty tinzscheesy.
Dem dey gree take their vitamins? When all they order is Shawarma and Pepper soup with IsI ewu,why won't it smell like rotten meat??
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nickymezor(f): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
ceejayx:

U climbed the mountain
Lol.very funni smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Jamariwolff:
a night forcing red-hot aluminum into your rectum. oh I'd so love it.

really?

Are you gay too?

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
ceejayx:

Dem dey gree take their vitamins? When all they order is Shawarma and Pepper soup with IsI ewu,why won't it smell like rotten meat??
omo u no lie sha grin
this is why i no too dey gbadu girls wey too dey chop too much junk cheesy.if dem happen mess near u the odour will kill u grin unlike babes wey dey chop lots and vegetables and e dey make their bowel clean.
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by MissRaine69(f): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
I'll go straight to the point.......

Met this girl some time back..............babe is pretty AF!! And super clean.

she washes her hands before and after holding a spoon to eat in a restaurant, disinfects her hands with some hand spray after touching dirty surfaces, clothes always neat, smells nice (courtesy of some really expensive cologne), always go with at least 2 new handerkerchiefs, drinks only bottled water, doesnt like being under the sun rays for too long hence, she takes a cab to wherever she goes etc................

She practically was a clean freak!!!

On the d-day, i picked a time when most of me lodge mates have all gone out, had room cleaned thoroughly (knowing she loves "clean"wink, bed neatly arranged, lunch ready, and even though BEDC assisted me that day, i still had stand by gen on ground with tank full.

I could easily have sworn the heavens smiled upon me even though i was about to commit a sin cos things were literally going smooth and as planned.

Babe arrived 13-15 mins after the agreed time............shiiit was about to go down!!

Kissing, smooching, touching, rubbing, licking, climbing, sucking, slapping, grinding, pulling, kicking, tickling, and pinching followed.

Temperature rising above 50 degree celsius despite cool air emanating from AC.................shiiit just started going down!!

I had already done everything except the two most important; FINGERING AND PENETRATING!!!

Time to grab the rod and part the sea for easy passage.

Fingers placed on pant straps, pulling down the the barrier slow and steady and then...........

I didnt notice then, but now that i think on it, time definitely did pause at that particular moment.

I have never encountered a smelly vagina before (not that i've had sex many times though) but i've heard and read that it smells like fish...

At first i was confused cos
1) knowing how neat she was, i never expected that

and

2) i swear, what i perceived was not fish, the smell was much much worse...........it smelled like a 3 months old sour beans in the begining and later smelt like dead rat....

It was so bad that little samy went flaccid.

How it later got up to continue the deed eludes me.............perhaps it didnt want all the effort i put go to waste, i dont know.

Now i dont know for she if she perceived it cos i never said anything but i am sure the saw the constant frown a wore during the whole ordeal cos she hasnt called or replied my message since that day..

I didnt write this to shame her or any lady with same shiiit

i just want to know cos it quite suprising seeing how much of a clean freak she was: IS SMELLY VAGINA A FUNCTION OF PHYSICAL CLEANINESS?

Like does it depend on how clean a lady is physically?

Allow me to educate you on the topic of Vaginas
A woman can experience a malodorous vagina because of the following reasons
1. Douching ....there is this mistaken belief that you have to physically clean inside the vagina manually even though nature designed a woman to self clean
2. Steaming - simlair to the above what this causes is a imbalance of the good bacteria and the bad bacteria
3. Vaginal thrush - it’s not an STD but it does cause an unpleasant smell if untreated
4.Bacterial vaginosis (BV)which I think is the culprit in the case of your lady friend it’s not an STD Metronidazole will clear it in no time
5. Inserting objects into the vagina namely rock salt causes infections
6. Some women forget to remove tampons ( I have come across a fair few)
7. Trichomoniasis — a sexually transmitted infection — also can lead to vaginal odor.
But my money is on BV
Hopes this helps?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
lefulefu:

omo u no lie sha grin
this is why i no too dey gbadu girls wey too dey chop too much junk cheesy.if dem happen mess near u the odour will kill u grin unlike babes wey dey chop lots and vegetables and e dey make their bowel clean.
They don't know their Fanny needs constant purification,buy them fruits and they will say u don't have money or u don't know how to treat a lady.
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by mikejj(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2018
lefulefu:
haha over to u mikejjcheesy. Na true say a babe wey dey chop lots of fruits dey get a tasty honeypot? cheesy. I want to know from u first. Cc mikejjcheesy.
osho lefu wentin concern me..smell or no smell konji no know dawan..me I no be that down below type.biko..if she like swallow mango tree self.
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by stiffmeister(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
pocohantas:
Pls I have some questions to ask.

1) Ever since I started hearing guys complain of smelly vaginas. I have never seen a guy admit it is his babe's vagina that smells. Always one random girl or a one-night stand.
So, whose MAIN girlfriends and sisters are these girls with smelly vaginas?

2) I have never seen married men talk about this, always young boys. Is it that married women don't have this problem or it stops immediately they become Mrs?

3) Did this bad hygiene and infections start in this generation or it has always been there. Did our fathers also encounter it? Where did they gather to talk about it? In their age grade meetings or where?

I am just wondering...

Am voting for you for the minister for women affairs...

I love your comments, u r just the world BEST
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
stiffmeister:

Am voting for you for the minister for women affairs...

I love your comments, u r just the world BEST

i'm voting for you for the president of pussy asslickers

i love the way you asslick women with passion, you are just the world BEST!!!

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by princfred(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i'm voting for you for the president of pussy asslickers

i love the way asslick women with passion, you are just the world BEST!!!

Chai....oohmmm....e pain my left ball for him.
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by pocohantas(f): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lol. These alpha males though... grin
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by marriedtome(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexiest Butt Ever Seen In History / Man Plays Barca To Win 1Million Naira PHOTOS / Words And Meaning Between Igbo & Ikwerre Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.