Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Further Revelation On General Alkali Killing... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Further Revelation On General Alkali Killing... (776 Views)

Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison / Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Further Revelation On General Alkali Killing... by albaniy1: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2018
WHO PAYS MR SUBMIT?
By justice albaniyll@
A taxi driver who ply "sabon hanya" usually from Mangu to Jos or Jos to Mangu is so notorious in that axis for conveying innocent passengers to the killer's den around Du where the General's vehicle was found.

In his tactics: He would pick unsuspecting travellers at a very reasonable price. He would stop on the way to urinate in the bush but will carry with him his cellphone. He will then call his friends in Du to tell them in his thick native accent " _nakamo muku ɓeraye fa_ " in Hausa language.

Meaning: "get ready,as usual, i am bringing the rats".

He would return to the taxi and drive with speed and expertise, then he will stop at some point.

Here, where he would stop is not the destination where people would alight to their places of business or residence.

This place is called "Du", the killers den.

It was the final destination for many innocent travellers.

As soon as he stops and the travellers start to wonder why the sudden stopover, fiercely looking killers with machetes, knives, and guns would appear from the blue in a commando style.

At this point in time, the pretentious driver would wear an angry face and appearance of sadness.

He was about to lose his precious passengers!

He would then turn to the Muslims among them and say with an emotional accent " _Yan uwa kubi ku submit kawai, ko na musu magana basunbi suyarda ba fa, don Allah kuyi hakuri fa, ku submit kawai!"_ . Meaning "my brothers and sisters please submit yourselves to be killed, these people won't listen to me even if i should intervene."

Here, those who look like Muslims or Fulani will be profiled, dragged out of the vehicle, taken to a near by pond in the bush, slaughtered like rams and dumped like rubbish in the pond!

The driver would then move on to Jos with the remaining Christian passengers.

Those killed would never be found. They were sent to oblivion.

On four different occasions, the driver "Mr. Submit" made mistakes.

First, he spared his own relative, a Muslim.

Then, a Christian lady, married to a Muslim, was also spared but her Muslim son was killed while travelling together in "Submit's" vehicle.

Then recently a giant- built truck driver travelling to Mangu from Jos was so lucky to overpower the butchers at the point of slaughtering and somehow managed to escape to some military checkpoint!

In some other occasion, a fellow passenger who followed suit to ease himself in the bush overheard "Submit" talking over the phone about rats in his taxi.

This is no fiction but real.

These acts had been repetitious and perpetual .

Apart from Du, there are other flashpoints on the Plateau where these crimes are being perpetrated day in day out and the security agencies know about that but did nothing.

These are usual routines that some people permanently avoid the areas and the roads.

It became only worse when ever there is attack on the communities by Fulani herdsmen.

This time, they don't wait for "submit" and his likes to bring you in, they don't wait for your car to breakdown in their territory, or for a stranger to stopover for some cold water in a canteen, they block major highways and killed those they say are Fulani sympathisers.

Unfortunately, majority of the victims were neither settlers nor native Muslims from the State.

In fact, they were not Fulani in lineage.

They were mostly unsuspecting travellers.

Sometimes, they even hid in the bush and fire sporadic shots indiscriminately at any moving vehicle they see carrying people that appear like Muslims or Fulani.

Few innocent Christians were unfortunately caught in the web but still no action was taken to stop the act and bring peace to the State.

You don't even see them (the crimes) reported in the media.

Why do I bring this up now?

I read many ridiculous claims of conspiracy theories and "set-ups" trending the cyberspace on account of the "shocking" discovery of General Alkali's car in a suspicious pond around "Du"!

What is conspiratorial about a pond stuffed with many other human bodies and miraculously missing vehicles?

What is conspiratorial about an area notorious for the acts of killing and dumping?

Is it because Alkali was a General?

We all knew what to expect when the initial signal pointed the said location for the General's search.

We were all assured of the signal's accuracy when some women were instigated to revolt against the search in the area, citing some ludicrous superstition and falsely claiming the pond as the only source of drinking water.

These women even turned violent, throwing stones on the searchers and physically struggled to disarm soldiers but commendably they were not treated like the Shiites.

Their instigators were only arrested and detained.

Now, General Alkali's car was found there.I am not surprised!

What surprised me is how it got there.

If Alkali was coming from Abuja to Bauchi as reported, he won't have any business coming through DU. So there's more than meet the eye here! Is either Alkali was killed elsewhere and buried, then the car brought and sank in the pond upon later discovery of his status, or he went there for some other purposes and got caught and killed.

I am not concluding anything, this case need to be thoroughly invested for solid and hard evidence.

While i believe anything is possible in this wicked world, it should be known that the atrocities of killing and dumping in dirty ponds is not new to DU and environs.

However, whether "Submit" was being paid to do so, or he was just doing a gratuitous service, that i do not know.

It is that simple.
Re: Further Revelation On General Alkali Killing... by Acjohn(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2018
Super story

You can lie!!!

Why didn't you report Submit all the while to police and you think that people will believe your lies.
Re: Further Revelation On General Alkali Killing... by Aden777(m): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Infant liar...
Re: Further Revelation On General Alkali Killing... by Purplehyde(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Pure assertion
Re: Further Revelation On General Alkali Killing... by Angelparadise: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
For you to know all this in details means two things
1 , either you are top member of the killer blood sucking gangs that soil your hands with all the atrocities happen any where in Nigeria. or
You are paid by some heartless blood thirsty Fulani terrorists to fabricate lies there by justifying the atrocities and killings of innocent villagers .

In your super stories you claimed the security know about this but till do nothing .
Question , who is in charge of security in Nigeria ?

(1) (Reply)

School Wahala :one Killed As CULTISTS Clash At UNILAG / Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – Girl Tells Housewife / Man Tests Girlfriend With His Rich Friend & She Falls For The Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.