Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos (66142 Views)

Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) / Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) / Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Alphasoar(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

How do we begin since some of us here take it for fun? We the youths need to pause and ponder and then apply our YOUTHFUL intelligence to think and make clever decisions even if we don't fully manifest in time for this election, before next election we are already a force. The reason why we are still like this is because we fail ourselves by shying away from things we need to do. Let's THINK, THINK,THINK and STRATEGIZE on how to move forward. Look at how creative, innovative and clever most of us are but still specialize in 1. Bring him down syndrome 2. Tribalism 3. If not me or us, no one else 4. APC or PDP 5. Lack of result oriented movements/plans 6. Caricatures, uninterested in national discourse etc.(No disrespect). Nowhere in the world have u seen youths complaining without actions and u expect results. For instance, NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN BILL has recently been signed. That means we must be a force by next election. Our time is near.
Please stop the mention, it's becoming irritating.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by able20(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:
It's a shame that most girls breasts are so pointing to the ground .

Smh
nobe you men de suck dee breast as apc de suck naija economy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by shongy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:

Smh

It simply signifies Nigeria's state of health after independence
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Akwalex1: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
The fallen of the breasts was caused by the situation of nigeria....most of the gals are after material things and they are not ready to work....when nigeria is fallen then the breast too must fall......cos its their means of generating income.....even gal of 10 years don dey run after guys....so who is to be blame,is it the nigeria situation or their parent.... I just pray God should have mercy on them....and also pray for those guys sucking their breast without even remebering their future husband.....
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by skaymani(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ur beautiful...like to know u more better
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by openmine(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Olympus has...... shocked
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by pinknipple: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
my love for black wemen is priceless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by chibuikepeter: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:

Smh
That is a clear indication that the Centre can no longer hold.
Things has indeed fallen apart in this country.
Lol....,
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Twinmama(f): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:

Smh

Is your own prick pointing to heaven?
Happy Independence
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by janejive(f): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
The one with mango leaves should just go and hide. But nairaland una get bad mouth sha
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
The FIRST lady resemble AVATAR
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
Barbieperry:
Nice...
Wen Nigeria becomes better I will celebrate it too.
baby I go celebrate with u
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by columbus007(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Barbieperry:
Nice... Wen Nigeria becomes better I will celebrate it too.
with your breast? wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by mandax: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Issakendrick:
>>

SEE MORE UNCLAD PHOTOS & VIDEOS HERE
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/nigerian-ladies-celebrates-nigeria-independence-photos/

Don't let president Buhari and his cabal see you in topless.

Nigeria is many countries with many disagreeable groups forced into one.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Agugbadin: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:

Smh
She is a mother not girl, don't get it wrong
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Erums(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lord have mercy... Didnt realize howmuch nigeria has fallen till I saw those breast.... The nation has really fell
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Daeylar(f): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Tastefully done. Their bodies are perfect. Nice shoot.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by ifeko1214(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
BabaJideAFONJA:
I therefore suggest that a stick be placed under for support.

Let's see if urs need support as well. Remove the push up
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by joshuaidibia(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:

Smh
Oga it's a natural thing u hear. Unless you've been fucking underage girls. You don't expect a breast to be big and stand. Shey na wood dem take do am? 8 out of 10 girls have a fallen boobs, though some are really flat. But not as y'all are saying.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by thugmansion(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
Go down low
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by oweman: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=71686138]

There's nothing wrong there.

Their breasts are simply pointing the ground, singing and telling Satan to die by fire!!!!

Why not say it as it those breast has no milk nothing in them again either for the would be husband to sip or if ever there will be a child to feed on ; meanwhile those flat breasts are evidence of several abortions those girls has gone through .
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Horus(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nigeria Independence day

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by CarterIkonAllah(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Got This Friend On Facebook From Gombe
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Barbieperry:
Nice...
Wen Nigeria becomes better I will celebrate it too.

Pls celebrate wif similar photos as above.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by bluefilm: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
delugajackson:
If these are truly Nigerian ladies, then from henceforth I denounce my citizenship. I mean, what an eyesore!

Even that polio patient in the first picture is celebrating independence. Independence from what?

Polio patient indeed! grin

The plenty number of girls wey dey suffer from that polio patient pose of a thing just taya me.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
Twinmama:

Is your own prick pointing to heaven?
Happy Independence

Depends on where you want it to point to.
Men are scum wonderfully made grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by rosalieene(f): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Silumi:
They way some girls run at every opportunity to off clothes is amazing!!
as if they are the only ones with breast
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Horus(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nigerian Lady Celebrate Independence With Topless Photos

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Rapture4real(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:

Smh

When you have committed atrocities against God with your body,you won't be bold to.look up unto God but to bow down in shame.Who will go unto the hill.of the Lord,he that has a clean hand and holy heart.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by eROCK247(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Came here expecting to see boobs of GIRLS, not these fallen heroes. But sha these days e hard to see girls with firm breast o! Abi global warming don dey deform that side too?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) / Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.