Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song (31998 Views)

Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by MobileGees: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nemesis001:
Noise as usual from an immature lifeless deadbeat dad.

even the person way WizKid dey fight don forget the matter, na you con carry the matter for head like cement shior

1 Like

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by okwabayi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
lordm:
fool, seven head
Okay.
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Nemesis001: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
MobileGees:

even the person way WizKid dey fight don forget the matter, na you con carry the matter for head like cement shior
Defender of the universe, why u con dey cry
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
some girls aren't worth your time helping, they deserve their experiences.

1 Like

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Harryfrosh: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Emmanuellllllll:
I just deleted it�
not only you... I also did same few minutes ago

1 Like

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by MobileGees: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nemesis001:

Defender of the universe, why u con dey cry

who dey cry? Na you need to fix your sadistic life and stop. being so unforgiving

with that your comment I already know so much about you, you are useless bigot that finds it hard to forgive a fellow human
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by baby124: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wack song.
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Lekas12111: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Rubbish song I just deleted both fever and master groove both song are trash I will never forgive wizkid for wasting my mb

3 Likes

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Westaslave2(f): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wizkid be a man ,come n marry me igbo queen i wl soot ur pain frm all dis pain u ar passing thru frm dos golddiggers...i wl put light in ur life as chioma is doing 2 davido, u av suffered frm ladies ,wen u marry me i wl buy d case n put dos bitches wie dey rightly belong
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by miqos02(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
LOL
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by miqos02(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
itiswellandwell:
I learnt 16 years ago never to put mouth in husband and wife matter again.
BEST DECISION OF LIFE
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Jchi9876: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
kendrick93:
Facebook acct of 10yrs available.
call me on the no below

What does the number of years have to do with anything?
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Kingjames(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
If I had the power to leave you, I would have left because of the things you told me but I am imprisoned by my feelings, captured by your powers and not ready to face facts. I want to be your slave, not because I lack freedom; be your fool not because I am foolish; Be your servant not because I lack a job but for love.
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mtcheewwwwwwwww.. Pick a struggle Hanty! After washing your dirty linen in public, fever is becoming a jam, are you sure you're not having malaria fever?. Nonsense people

4 Likes

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her confused maturity is one to be extolled but not emulated.

She has no bad blood for Wizkid who is deluded to think everyone wants to get something from him.

Nawamaikpe is back on independence day!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by 01mcfadden(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She has no bad blood for Wizkid who is deluded to think everyone wants to get something from him.

Legendary!!!

I really missed you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by israelmao(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
This can stand comparison with Davido's Chioma.
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Presido44: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her only attraction to Wizkid is that he is repulsed by her and why she endures the humiliation he gives her is the reason masochists exist.

Please send me your phone number, we need to talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by ibkayee(f): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Song is just ok, this is what I call a filler track
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by BiqSean(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Shola Oqbufo
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by COOL10(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
In the early hours of October 1st, Nigeria’s Independence Day, Award-winning superstar, Wizkid released two new songs — ‘Fever’ and ‘Master Groove’ — at once.

His Baby Mama, Shola has taken to IG to endorse the song.

This comes while replying to a IG user, who asked her if she has listened to Wizkid's new singles she replied saying 'Fever' is a Jam!!!

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/fever-is-jam-wizkids-baby-mama-endorses-his-new-song.html

. This lady is trying so hard to remain relevant undecided
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Legendkid: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Those people who were abusing wizkid for her will be so shameful right now. Most especially the one who denounced herself being wizkid fan cos of this Shola matter. I learnt 16 years ago never to put mouth in husband and wife matter again.
The best place to learn is face me, I face you house.

Independence day sale. Cheap s6 edge. Check my signature.

Bro, this girl is 100% matured.
Chai, so you're were expecting her to block everything wizkid in her life?

Bro, it's not everyone that have the same mentality and upbringing like you do.
I swear, you're that set of people who if a neighbour's child did not greet, it's trouble and you're not talking to their family again.
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her only attraction to Wizkid is that he is repulsed by her existence and why she endures the humiliation he gives her is the reason masochists exist.

A lot of people will let you get away with stuff as long as you are wealthy

3 Likes

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by funmise007(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin grin how many of you knew that this song been a Jam was an IRONY...this girl rill funny sha
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by itiswellandwell: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Legendkid:

Bro, this girl is 100% matured.
Chai, so you're were expecting her to block everything wizkid in her life?

Bro, it's not everyone that have the same mentality and upbringing like you do.
I swear, you're that set of people who if a neighbour's child did not greet, it's trouble and you're not talking to their family again.

I don't think there's anywhere I stated in my post that she should block wizkid from her life. I only talked about how shameful people who interfered would be that had it been they knew, they would have just be watching both of them.
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by milaso: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
okenwaa:
Wizkid is the wrongest person to pick a fight with. grin grin

Niqqa will snub life outta you.

loud it dear, they dnt no
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her only attraction to Wizkid is that he is repulsed by her existence and why she endures the humiliation he gives her is the reason masochists exist.

She is indeed a masochist. I bet she used to make Wizkid choke and insult her during sex.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by menebib: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
That's not my problem , I've been crying since morning. Jiji has scammed me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia Rocks Bum Shorts (Photos) / Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire / Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.