Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years (32756 Views)

Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) / People With Stroke Who Walk 30 Minutes Daily Have 54% Reduced Risk Of Death / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by okomile(f): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Have HBP too until I discovered a drink.
Am always on monthly appointment.

Someone told me to buy zobo flower. I blend little ginger and garlic into the water. I add cloves (konofuru).

After boiling, I let it cool down, sieve and put in plastic bottles. Please add no sugar.

I store in freezer and drink a bottle a day.

The next appointment, d bp dropped and was given three months appointment.

Am alive and enjoying my zobo drink. grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by dominique(f): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Etizz:
God bless her....same stroke attacked my mum but she's able to walk now but the hand is not yet moving properly....

You will not know what u have being enjoying until u or your relative fall seriously sick....

So true @bolded sad. Lord is her strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by Eserise1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=ominilongest post=71698674]And I just lose mine to HBP..

Life cry[/quote sorry bro its well]
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by Liftedhands(f): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
ominilongest:
And I just lose mine to HBP..

Life cry
My condolences
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by yinka20(f): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
God bless all the good mothers out dere
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by thatigboman: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
solasoulmusic:
God will heal her Amen
God doesnt exist. They should take her to hospital and treat her
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by sprinter101(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
my mum is 2years now,ot happened on my birthday 27th August and we have been taking care of her,its not easy,i respect her family so much,don't pray stroke happens to ur enemy
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
thatigboman:
God doesnt exist. They should take her to hospital and treat her

Sponsor them na since you sabi

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by Correcton(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
Very good , may God will heal her, Good mother. Alafia ma he tiwon lagbara Olorun OBA.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by thatigboman: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Sponsor them na since you sabi
i can and will if they contact me
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
thatigboman:
i can and will if they contact me
God Bless you
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by adexGboyega: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Receive strength MUM
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by frozen70(f): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
God bless you for giving her hope and putting a smile on her face

Just tell her that she won't be there forever that one day you will see her standing with out aids
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by LiveWireForum: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is beautiful, keep fighting
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by Jalaw: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nne bu Nne...
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by hahn(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Danzazzausambo:

You that ur mum is not down with any skinless can u b proud of her and post her pictures. Bad belle

undecided
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
idiotu shut up. I don't have to mediocritize the love i show my mum. And believe me, my love for her is way deeper and more profound than this. Oya take it
Chop kiss kiss

Many do not understand that there are some love that goes way beyond what they're shown on this media.
There are love that will sacrifice a lot but will never say it nor acknowledge what they do.

Those love are the best kinds.
And they're rare, which is why they don't have to be potrayed in nonsensical manners.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by Mrmart(f): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Well done girl. For the good fight and love that you've put up, your children shall not celebrate you on wheelchair or sick bed. Quick recovery mama
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by Millenniumlady(f): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
ominilongest:
Life cry
I'm sorry for your loss
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by Baroba(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
thatigboman:
Eyaa. But stroke is a treatable sickness. Requires early and full treatment.
Have witnessed stroke survivors.
A colleague's mum in her 60s had stroke and was successfully treated.
Know a young man in abuja who had stroke as well. Initially, was left as good as dead, but now, u cant know he even had stroke.

True, it depends on how fast treatment is given and part of the brain damaged.. Some people become completely paralyzed after a stroke and never recover..

This acronym always help in suspected stroke FAST

Facial droop
Arms, unable to move arms
Speech, slurring of speech
Time to get help asap

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by SoaringEagle25(f): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kudos to you girl.
I loss mine 15 years ago after been down with stroke for 4 months.
It wasn't easy, so i know the depth of your affectiofor her.
The lord will strengthen you dear.
don't loose hope because God work in misterious wsys.
I celebrate your mum with you.
��

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
ominilongest:
Life cry
oh, so sorry
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by GuntersChain(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Omo see camel toe
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by OnyeFely: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Spoke to my mum less than an hour ago. She is a strong woman, even after losing two of my siblings within 6 months, we feared the worst might happen, Godbis great. She's OK, n kicking, my prayer is that God should prolong her life in good health

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by kaziblake(f): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
ominilongest:
Life cry
Sorry.May her soul RIP
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by kaziblake(f): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
OnyeFely:
Spoke to my mum less than an hour ago. She is a strong woman, even after losing two of my siblings within 6 months, we feared the worst might happen, Godbis great. She's OK, n kicking, my prayer is that God should prolong her life in good health
So sorry for everything that has happened to your family..Almighty God will surely grant her long life.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by Niccoloimhotep: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
zinnyzee:
Chop kiss kiss

Many do not understand that there are some love that goes way beyond what they're shown on this media.
There are love that will sacrifice a lot but will never say it nor acknowledge what they do.

Those love are the best kinds.
And they're rare, which is why they don't have to be potrayed in nonsensical manners.
well spoken my lady, you smart and sensible. Only wished the kiss you gave me was real cry
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by Niccoloimhotep: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
priceactionx:

Many lost souls in this generation. Someone that does not have a mum won't celebrate one or appreciate one when he sees one. Better still, someone that does not value another person mum , how will he celebrate another person mum.
you are right.

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by Niccoloimhotep: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Richdad50:
Hillarious but stupid. I mean how can you say something like this but.......see her pose. Its well.
you are right.

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years by Ndkings1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
I just thank God for the life of my mum's.
She's been battling with HBP for a long time now. But she's a fighter.
Thank you lord

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.