Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged (32768 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged / 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by fergie001: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Six new cases of #COVID19 have been reported in Osun State, Nigeria.

As at 11:00 am 3rd April there are 190 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria. Twenty have been discharged with two deaths.

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1246015089448292352?s=19

As at 11:00 am 3rd April, there are

190 confirmed cases
20 discharged
2 deaths

For a breakdown of cases by states-

Currently;
Lagos- 98
FCT- 38
Osun- 20
Oyo- 8
Akwa Ibom- 5
Ogun- 4
Edo- 4
Kaduna- 4
Bauchi- 3
Enugu- 2
Ekiti- 2
Rivers-1
Benue- 1

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1246015094116540416?s=19

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by amaniro: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Whats going on in Osun state ? Osun want to pass Abuja sha. Who has an idea what caused the sudden jump in the number of cases in Osun?

16 Likes

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by athaboi(f): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Finally, I don catch the stupid virus

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by fergie001: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2020
amaniro:
Whats going on in Osun state ? Osun want to pass Abuja sha. Who has an idea what caused the sudden jump in the number of cases in Osun?
Over 100 Nigerians based in Cote d'Ivoire came into Ejigbo, Osun State.

So, many of them tested positive.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by Jakumo(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2020
athaboi:
Finally, I don catch the stupid virus

Very good. Now, put am down, and take BIG stick begin dey beat am witi vex, sotay you see say the ting don die .

After when you kill am finish, we go nominate you for national honor and cash prize when we all go share inside, according to how I divide am.

On a serious note, the MORTALITY count from Corona virus in Nigeria remains at just TWO victims, as of today April 4th 2020, despite the undoubted influx of so many overseas returnee Nigerians carrying a heat-weakened version of Corona virus that miraculously does not kill or sicken most who contract it, unlike the situation in Europe where mass death is in progress.

Recall that the infamous "Italian man" who first imported the Corona virus into Nigeria over TWO MONTHS ago, went on to make a full recovery, while those he was known to have infected, all showed NO symptoms and NO illness. If the potency of the virus was the same in Africa as it is in Europe, then one would have expected to see HUNDREDS of sick virus victims within ONE MONTH of the day the virus was first spotted in Nigeria.
That mass infection simply as NOT occurred, despite the two-week incubation period of the virus having elapsed weeks ago.

The exact reason why Corona virus does not sicken and kill more than just TWO victims over the course of TWO MONTHS since the virus made landfall in Nigeria, means that SOMETHING about tropical Africa greatly weakens the Corona virus ON ARRIVAL, such that only TWO victims have died, in a nation of well over 200 million souls.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by amaniro: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2020
fergie001:

Over 100 Ivoiriens came into Ejigbo, Osun State.

So, many of them tested positive.

Oh i heard about that...It means Osun might pass Abuja in few days to come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by fergie001: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2020
amaniro:

Oh i heard about that...It means Osun might pass Abuja in few days to come
I think they have all been tested, the rest now will be contact
tracing.

I think the Government did well there by isolating many of them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by amaniro: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2020
fergie001:

I think they have all been tested, the rest now will be contact
tracing.

I think the Government did well there by isolating many of them.

They want to come and give us this Wuhan virus

2 Likes

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2020
But wait a minute...

I thought someone once said "Coronavirus cannot survive here"... "because we have CORROSIVE ANOINTING"...

What happened to the corrosive anointing? Did Nigeria run out of it?

5 Likes

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by segzysexy(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2020
God help us overcome this epidemic.
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by sapientia(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Its climbing
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by segzysexy(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2020
Jakumo:

Very good. Now, put am down, and take BIG stick begin dey beat am witi vex, sotay you see say the ting don die .

After when you kill am finish, we go nominate you for national honor and cash prize when we all go share inside, according to how I divide am.

On a serious note, the MORTALITY count from Corona virus in Nigeria remains at just TWO victims, as of today April 4th 2020, despite the undoubted influx of so many overseas returnee Nigerians carrying a heat-weakened version of Corona virus that miraculously does not kill or sicken most who contract it, unlike the situation in Europe where mass death is in progress.

Recall that the infamous "Italian man" who first imported the Corona virus into Nigeria over TWO MONTHS ago, went on to make a full recovery, while those he was known to have infected, all showed NO symptoms and NO illness. If the potency of the virus was the same in Africa as it is in Europe, then one would have expected to see HUNDREDS of sick virus victims within ONE MONTH of the day the virus was first spotted in Nigeria.
That mass infection simply as NOT occurred, despite the two-week incubation period of the virus having elapsed weeks ago.

The exact reason why Corona virus does not sicken and kill more than just TWO victims over the course of TWO MONTHS since the virus made landfall in Nigeria, means that SOMETHING about tropical Africa greatly weakens the Corona virus ON ARRIVAL, such that only TWO victims have died, in a nation of well over 200 million souls.
you are on point

9 Likes

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by Fidelismaria: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Osun is in big trouble

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by Lynx001: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
This ncdc site is jst lyk when livescores they update arsenal vs bayern. 2 seconds scores don change. i lyk the language they use. Confirmed case. That means there might be other unconfirmed cases.

5 Likes

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Osun is poor but why are they releasing Coronavirus hits back to back?

I suspect people wey dey come do jazzy-science from abroad lipsrsealed

Or

... Aregbesola
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by nickvanilla(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
This too will pass!

But it will only do so if we obey simple instructions.

This virus is not a joke. Watch CNN, Aljazeera and BBC.

People are dropping dead on an hourly basis.

I don't know why our case is a lot different and better here but we should not stretch our luck.

STAY AT HOME!

If you observe the symptoms of fever, cough and difficulty in breathing, call the NCDC!

STAY AT HOME! This is not the time for social visits. Let's use a few weeks to assess the current situation and know the right step forward.

That is how someone came to "pay me a visit" last week. Today another guest came, even asking for hand sanitizer. I was like wft

This virus can be spread just by an infected person talking close to you. Physical contact is not required.

I repeat! STAY AT HOME. Na beg I dey beg!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by koffsman(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
And the competition beings I just hope there new cases are real and not a means to increase number based on the money that will be shared because now it's aint funny no more

1 Like

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by ofemigeorge(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
If it was the poor that was returning back to the country , the rich would have locked, closed, and seal the borders without any consideration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by optimistD(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
The number is gradually coming up. It will soon start going down. The world will be surprised how it will stop. We will be surprised too. But it will happen like a miracle.

9 Likes

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by Decolonel(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Na waooo... So they can't even use Amotekun to fight Corona virus

1 Like

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by Newguyhere: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
China is purposely shipping infected Corona virus test kits all over Africa!
Nigerians wake up.
These test kits were designed to infect you and your family not Help you!
Everybody wake up!!

Jack ma didn't donate those test kits to help us, he did it to kill us!!
Everybody wake up!
Watch the video below to confirm for yourself

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8674b19f28db009b30e78e

4 Likes

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by Dobson43: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2020

The numbers keep spiking but the symptoms remain mild. There is something about tropical Africa that limits the potency of this menace. Of this I shall take comfort.

In other news, the number of infected persons is 190, reported deaths 2. Reported deaths due to the effects of sit at home in warri above 10.

It seems we should fear those that are supposed to protect us than the civik one-on-one baris

10 Likes

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by bkool7(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yeepa!

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by candidbabe(f): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
God unto your hands I commit your children

1 Like

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by TallPck1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
God heal them all

The way Osun is topping the chart. I hope they get emergency soon or transfer some patients to Lagos state.
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by Decolonel(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Where those Agbo sellers?. All those traditional herbalists?. Its time to show yourselves

1 Like

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ah is Osun now trying to beat Abuja ni? Did these ilesha boys come back home with Coro
Anyway what is worrying me now is this madam farouq news I saw online.
Please can someone tell me How? When? Where?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by senatepresido: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Osun ti take over
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by dollarsplenty(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
No need to worry about covid 19 in Nigeria. our immune systems and hot weather will weaken and tame the virus.

And las las everybody will be infected and become asymptomatic like all the confirmed cases.

In Lagos many people got infected and recovered without even knowing. If not, we cannot be talking about less than 200 suspected cases in a careless and carefree nation like ours.

Covid is not our problem, it is POVERTY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by sylve11: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
It's well with all that ends well.... cool
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged by Kingluqman(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
This thing no be Olympic gold medal table na... Osun state easy na haba!

Where is Ooni na?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan / Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide / Evergreen Hotel Disposes Solid and Liquid Waste Into The Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.