Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) (31571 Views)

Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) / Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years / Apostle Suleman Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Green & White Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Celebrating a grandpa who can't feed himself at the age of 58? make una continue oo
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
K
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by Malakh: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
what are these fools celebrating?

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by dermmy(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Eberejesus111:
Heavenly carnival of the century... Greater is he in us, than he that's in the world... GLLLLOOOOORRRRRYYY

I just love that ministry. They seize every opportunity to preach the gospel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by dermmy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Malakh:
what are these fools celebrating?

They are celebrating Jesus Christ. Anyone who listens and accept their gospel will be liberated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by CheapDataGuy: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
eleojo23:
Not only in Lagos...

Even here in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by semyman: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oyakhilome's corporate slaves, if you know, you know
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by segebase(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
sanwo olu is working
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by semyman: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Gullible crowed hired by APC and Bullhari to decieve IPOB members that Nigerian is worth more than a shit hole

But they will not succeed

We have no reason to celebrate independence in this hole of poo

Buhari boys are busy killing in Jos

These gullible afonjas are busy dancing in the street
Please be coherent, you are not making sense

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by deebrain(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
The church should be commended for sustaining this celebration every year- despite all the issues.

I remember the first few editions in the early 2000s. kinda brought the fashionable concept of the green white green stuff.

Kudos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Who send dem, is this the gospel of Christ too.
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Dandsome:
Free punnanni on the loose.

Just tell her you will be a member of the church and you will be a committed partner.
Just make sure you look sharp and clean. Do you hair very well.

If you know you know.

Your head dey there grin
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by Gkemz: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Before people used to celebrate independence day like Christmas but nowadays because of suffering, there's nothing left to celebrate about. Na person wey chop belle full dey celebrate.
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by TheMan3: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Gullible crowed hired by APC and Bullhari to decieve IPOB members that Nigerian is worth more than a shit hole

you no get sense

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Eberejesus111:
Heavenly carnival of the century... Greater is he in us, than he that's in the world... GLLLLOOOOORRRRRYYY
Greater is He...

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Forgive me but I just shake my head when I see people celebrating this shithole. This is a more fitting picture

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Groovenaija360:

sense had become your permanent enemy. Na afonja go fight for people of jos, huh? Igbo man with his ½ brain
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
Gullible cretins.
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by Midex88(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
goodnessme1:
God destroy nigeria.

You must be an uncultured idiot for saying this kinda rubbish
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by Anstone: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
dermmy:

I just love that ministry. They seize every opportunity to preach the gospel

The last time I check JW are known for preaching... These guys are only advertising CE not preaching
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by esivue007(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
yes reach out nigeria!!! Was so awesome here in akure today.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by Ironlion1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Please don't die of Heart attack. It's just a culture
that is being done annually as a medium to propagate the gospel. grin grin
God!Naija is really tired of The Lifeless one.
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
wisdom4today:
Wow. Glory to God.

I love how the church gives out this free devotional every independence day for many years now.
Consistency is key. God bless them richly.

Meanwhile see, 16 MARKETING TIPS EVERY ENTREPRENEUR MUST KNOW TO SUCCEED.

They give it out FREE after members have paid "partnership" for it. Keep deceiving yourself cheesy grin
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
thesicilian:

Will you keep quiet!
What do you know ?
Na u should shut up, cos we know grin
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
Anstone:

The last time I check JW are known for preaching... These guys are only advertising CE not preaching
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by NNG123: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nice
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 12:06am On Oct 02, 2018
Dandsome:
Free punnanni on the loose.

Just tell her you will be a member of the church and you will be a committed partner.
Just make sure you look sharp and clean. Do you hair very well.

If you know you know.

christ embassy don change now, I attended ago palace way okota branch in lagos state for 5 months I no see free kitten oooo, all the girls go dey form deeper life. despite there mini skirt and cleavage showing attires.
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:54am On Oct 02, 2018
This is great
They do it every year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi / Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) / Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.