Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Nigerian Lady Whose Mom Gave Target To Bring A Boyfriend Home By Dec Goes Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Whose Mom Gave Target To Bring A Boyfriend Home By Dec Goes Online (1189 Views)

Lady Reveals What She Found At Her Boyfriend's Home After Been Away For 6months / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / Single Nigerian Lady Whose Mum Has Mandated To Bring A Boyfriend Home Before Dec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Whose Mom Gave Target To Bring A Boyfriend Home By Dec Goes Online by Nawaaoh: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
A single Nigerian lady, whose mom mandated to bring a boyfriend home before December 2018 has gone to Twitter to look for help.

This is funny! grin grin

See her post:
https://www.mazechmedia.com/2018/10/01/nigerian-lady-whose-mom-gave-target-to-bring-a-boyfriend-home-by-dec-goes-online-to-look-for-help/

Re: Nigerian Lady Whose Mom Gave Target To Bring A Boyfriend Home By Dec Goes Online by Blakjewelry(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
tell her say we dey here
Re: Nigerian Lady Whose Mom Gave Target To Bring A Boyfriend Home By Dec Goes Online by Rityonyi(f): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Whose Mom Gave Target To Bring A Boyfriend Home By Dec Goes Online by sinaj(f): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Looking for bf as cute as she is?

Na wa o!
Re: Nigerian Lady Whose Mom Gave Target To Bring A Boyfriend Home By Dec Goes Online by Rexnegro(m): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
sinaj:

Na wa o!
sometimes it's not cuteness, attitude is key dear... u should ask about how Ur relate socially with others , she might have this chasing people away attitude unknown to her. have a friend like that ATM and she's heading to 32 soon me have told her wat I can tell her to amend her personality. too fucking serious about many things.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Whose Mom Gave Target To Bring A Boyfriend Home By Dec Goes Online by noruwasman(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
sinaj:
Na wa o!
Never underrate the power of internal beauty (attitude)
Re: Nigerian Lady Whose Mom Gave Target To Bring A Boyfriend Home By Dec Goes Online by sinaj(f): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Rexnegro:

sometimes it's not cuteness, attitude is key dear... u should ask about how Ur relate socially with others , she might have this chasing people away attitude unknown to her. have a friend like that ATM and she's heading to 32 soon me have told her wat I can tell her to amend her personality. too fucking serious about many things.
yea you right.
Re: Nigerian Lady Whose Mom Gave Target To Bring A Boyfriend Home By Dec Goes Online by Headlesschicken(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
undecided Bloody leaches... Smh
Re: Nigerian Lady Whose Mom Gave Target To Bring A Boyfriend Home By Dec Goes Online by tooth4tooth: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Why go online Does she live in the Amazon? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Whose Mom Gave Target To Bring A Boyfriend Home By Dec Goes Online by Adasun(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
da hustle is real.

Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Years Ago? / Premium Adult Sites / Pictures, Video From Adekunle Gold And Simi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.