Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC (775 Views)

President Buhari Wishes Nigerians A Happy New Year / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment / Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by sarrki(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
Happy independent day Nigerians!!!!

Wailers is this the BMC you guys refers to ?

I am a patriot and will never play active politics in any disguise

I will rather support my candidate and give my inputs in National development

Once again happy independent anniversary All.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by Preshy561(f): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
You mean buhari media cows?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by Teaser4(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
independent kill you there....mofos

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by NwaAmaikpe: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
shocked

Your devout loyalty to Buhari despite his proven uselessness and dearth of leadership is one to be understudied.

I am compelled to accept that this goes beyond the promise of any 30 thousand Naira pecuniary reward,
Rather it goes to proof an inability to discern.

With that said,
I'd rather say,
Happy new month dear Sarrki.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by hucienda: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Use of state resources to fund sycophancy and propaganda of their principal.

Only new thing in all this is the word 'new'. Same input, same output, no change.

This year's occasion of 1st October calls for serious reflection as to why the last time the country functioned properly was when the British were in control.
Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by yarimo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
As nigerians all over the world celebrate Nigeria's independence , YARIMO congratulate president BUHARI apc- led administration for providing good governance for Nigerians .and wish all Nairalanders happy independence anniversary for their supports and trust in the BUHARI'S administration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by sarrki(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
If Pmb deserves second term

Seriously Ambode deserves 3rd term
My opinion though
Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by delugajackson: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
sarrki:
[s]Happy independent day Nigerians!!!!

Wailers is this the BMC you guys refers to?

Once again happy independent anniversary All.[/s]
yarimo:
[s]As nigerians all over the world celebrate Nigeria's independence, YARIMO congratulate president BUHARI apc- led administration for providing good governance for Nigerians .and wish all Nairalanders happy independence anniversary for their supports and trust in the BUHARI'S administration[/s]
Trash.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by sarrki(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Teaser4:
independent kill you there....mofos
A rable rouser spotted

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by iammo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
undecided money and power is good, after mortgaging their collective futures with bad loan and useless economic policy, Buhari hires youths who should be building a career or starting a future like their counterparts in Europe, Asia and America to shout rankadede all day online full-time. How about buhari, put this ones through and business development class and give them softloan or grant to start a meaningful life, while he handles his own Twitter account himself like Trump and Obama.. Truly poverty is a very powerful political weapon. which the smart politician uses at will..... Anyways happy independence to the Good thinking Nigerian youth, who can see through all this charade.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by LuciferKristi: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
sarrki:

You've been rendered jobless ever since BMC went defunct & BNMC took its place.

This post won't renew your contract.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by SadiqBabaSani: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
A Very Useless Buhari Cow Postin Expected Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by sarrki(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your devout loyalty to Buhari despite his proven uselessness and dearth of leadership is one to be understudied.

I am compelled to accept that this goes beyond the promise of any 30 thousand Naira pecuniary reward,
Rather it goes to proof an inability to discern.

With that said,
I'd rather say,
Happy new month dear Sarrki.

Bro happy new month

I say this for the records

If i supports any Nigeria politician cause of a dime May it not be well with me

I have been in close contacts with people in power
Over 2 decades I have never asked or seek favor from them

Asked in Kano the name sarrki among the elite

Am a Yoruba to the core born and bred in the north before relocating outside the shore due to situations beyond my power

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by meccuno: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by sarrki(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
LuciferKristi:

You've been rendered jobless ever since BMC went defunct & BNMC took its place.

This post won't renew your contract.

Lol Happy independence anniversary

Having said that it will and shall never be well with enemies of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by id911(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
sarrki:

Sarrki and stupidity is like Lie Mohammed and lies... Guys please be careful when you're around sarrki because he might be on drugs as per coke things and could be moving around with fake dollars like Jide Sanwo-Olu
Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by globemoney: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
sarrki:

[s]Bro happy new month

I say this for the records

If i supports any Nigeria politician cause of a dime May it not be well with me

I have been in close contacts with people in power
Over 2 decades I have never asked or seek favor from them

Asked in Kano the name sarrki among the elite

Am a Yoruba to the core born and bred in the north before relocating outside the shore due to situations beyond my power[/s]
why didnt you come back to enjoy the wonders buhari is doing according to his cows?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by sarrki(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
globemoney:

why didnt you come back to enjoy the wonders buhari is doing according to his cows?

So you are know longer advocate of freedom of movement and association?

Wailers are demented in reasoning
Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by GavelSlam: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
sarrki:

Happy independence day Sarrki.

By the way, if there was no BNMC or BMC I would have called this government naive.

There's no doubt there's a group of people paid by usurpers and saboteurs to besmirch the character of the president, and condemn any policy or gains attributable to this government.

I'm quite happy to see a counter-intelligence group dedicated to this cause.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by deboysben(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
I said it.
Sarrki the chief protocol of bmc.
Others are flaw member.
Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by sarrki(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
GavelSlam:

Happy independence day Sarrki.

By the way, if there was no BNMC or BMC I would have called this government naive.

There's no doubt there's a group of people paid by usurpers and saboteurs to besmirch the character of the president, and condemn any policy or gains attributable to this government.

I'm quite happy to see a counter-intelligence group dedicated to this cause.

Happy indepence day boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by potterdon: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
sarrki:

30k slave like u that loves noise making please pity urself grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by lucy10(f): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Please where is the happy attached to the independence, shmmmm If only you know that you deserve a better job and pay than working for a lifeless man that called you lazy. Tell yourselves the truth if you had a better option would you be working for the lifeless man that his children are placed in better jobs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by globemoney: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
sarrki:

So you are know longer advocate of freedom of movement and association?

Wailers are demented in reasoning
I always know you don’t have sense. You are moving for economic reasons when your cow master has made Nigeria the best economy in the world. Is that not what Buhari media cows want us believe
Re: Buhari Media Center Wishes Nigerians Happy Independence Day.. BMC by jamace(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Buhari Mumu Cows grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Elections Oooooops 2019-2023. Pure Comic Relief. / Osibanjo Vs Peter Obi / Insult? Because Of My Father, I Won't Support Buhari...femi Kuti Tells Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.