Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Fantasy Football Based On The Nigerian Premier League - Volunteer Testers Needed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fantasy Football Based On The Nigerian Premier League - Volunteer Testers Needed (1378 Views)

Volunteers For Nigerian Premier League (NPFL) Live Matches. (2012/2013 Season) / Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? / Salaries Of Nigerian Premier League Players. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fantasy Football Based On The Nigerian Premier League - Volunteer Testers Needed by dubainaija: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2010
I am in the final (testing) phase of the development of a Fantasy Football website based entirely on the Nigerian Premier League. As with all such sites, the fantasy league is based on the performance of the players in the real league - in this case the Nigeria Premier League. This is the first site dedicated solely to the local league, developed by Nigerians for Nigerians. This site will be 100% free to use.

Obviously there are some challenges in making this a reality, most of these being informational, especially data from the NPL (e.g. all submitted players names for each season). I am currently working to contact the NPL concerning this.
Anyway - I believe we will solve the data issue, as I am currently working on this. At the moment though, I am looking to test the functionality of the site itself, and would like to invite anyone keen on being a part of this interesting venture.

Basically, volunteers would simply log in to the site, create their 'teams' and run a pseudo-league, testing all the components of the site.
Unfortunately, I cannot offer any sort of remuneration for this - I simply hope that in the spirit of promoting the beautiful game locally while having fun, a few people can volunteer to be part of this.

The site will kick off formally with the new 2010/2011 season.

If you are interested, please contact me at dubainaija@iname.com.
Re: Fantasy Football Based On The Nigerian Premier League - Volunteer Testers Needed by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2010
am in
Re: Fantasy Football Based On The Nigerian Premier League - Volunteer Testers Needed by dubainaija: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2010
MrPrsdent:

am in

Thanks MrPrsdent - much appreciated.

Kindly send me a contact email (to dubainaija@iname.com) and I'll forward login details, site url etc to you.

Thanks again.
Re: Fantasy Football Based On The Nigerian Premier League - Volunteer Testers Needed by dubainaija: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2010
I would like to thank those who have responded so far.

More testers are required and welcome - thanks!
Re: Fantasy Football Based On The Nigerian Premier League - Volunteer Testers Needed by medjai(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2010
great idea. i think the problem will be knowing the potentials and abilities of these players
Re: Fantasy Football Based On The Nigerian Premier League - Volunteer Testers Needed by xsay(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
I can across a very interesting site today.

lovefootballfc dot com Nigeria version of fantansy Football... oboy there alot of cash price.

The Prize Pot is N2,500,000 Cash

League Winner: N250,000 Cash

2nd: N150,000
3rd: N130,000
4th: N120,000
5th: N100,000
6-10th: N50,000 Each
11th -50th: N10,000 Each

Every month there will also be a 50,000 , 30,000 20,000 Naira cash price to the top 3 Managers of the Month.

The Manager of the Month is the Manager that accumulates the most points in the month. There will be 10 M.O.M over the course of the season (August -May)

do not forget to add my email (esefedjare at yahoo.com) as the person that reffered you to the site when signing up. Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Rabiu Ibrahim Signs With Psv Pending Work Permit / Facts To Know About Super Eagles / Kenneth Omeruo Gets First Chelsea Appearance On tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.