Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria (39478 Views)

SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria / Professional Bill Of Material for Bakery and Eatery / Trend For Bakery And Bread Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Higgies:

Sure ...it's enough.

Hi.
What's the minimum amount to set up a standard bakery?
Can you kindly give a breakdown?
For an investor who only want to own and employ bakers and workers, how do you advice I go about this?
Any resource that you can link me to?

So many questions, but thanks for you response.

PonziHater
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by nzube89(m): 6:32am On Apr 12, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Hi.
What's the minimum amount to set up a standard bakery?
Can you kindly give a breakdown?
For an investor who only want to own and employ bakers and workers, how do you advice I go about this?
Any resource that you can link me to?

So many questions, but thanks for you response.

PonziHater
I can set up a bakery for you sir , nobody can give you exact amount but I can give you the equipments that are compulsory . Many things will decide the amount of set up

1 Like

Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by leketon: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
Avoid losses and maximize profits in your Bread Bakery.

Alot of bakeries are producing and selling at a lost. Always checkmate the cost of production regularly.

Get Bakery Cost of Production Analysis Template from Leketon Royal Consults.

Template Advantages:

*Know the number of loaves of a particular cut weight in a bag of flour.

*Know the cost of production for each loaf.

*Know the profit margin of each loaf on retail.

*Know the profit margin of each loaf on wholesale.

*Know the weight of residual dough.

*Know if you are producing & selling at a lost.

*Guide to adjust and maximize your profits.
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by nevplus(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
contact me for your bakery business
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by trueking: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
My bakery starts production this week.

I need workers, an experienced manager.
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by nevplus(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
trueking:

call me
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by akinlolumichael(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
trueking:

Congratulations...
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by trueking: 4:31am On Sep 23, 2023
akinlolumichael:

Congratulations...
Thanks
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by nzube89(m): 6:09am On Sep 23, 2023
trueking:

where is the location
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by trueking: 12:46am On Sep 27, 2023
nzube89:
where is the location
Port Harcourt Rivers State

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” / Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) / Code To Block Your Account Instantly, If You Were Robbed Or Misplaced Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.