Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Need Help In Paying For Google App And Facebook Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help In Paying For Google App And Facebook Ads (416 Views)

Are Jiji Premium Ads Worth Paying For? An Honest Review Please. / Which Bank Card Do You Use In Paying For Facebook Ad / Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Paying For Google App And Facebook Ads by Gazzy88(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hello friends. I tried using both ecobank and diamond card to pay for both Google playstore payment and Facebook ads but they were both rejected. Does anyone know Nigerian bank debit card to use for these payments or can I get someone to help me pay for them. I need urgent help. Thanks
Re: I Need Help In Paying For Google App And Facebook Ads by PassionateSoul(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
I can help you pay them for a little fee. PM me if interested
Re: I Need Help In Paying For Google App And Facebook Ads by Sidmond: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
Not difficult. Used my GTB card and it was successful. Connect me on Whatsapp 0814
52. 53. 406
I will guide you
Re: I Need Help In Paying For Google App And Facebook Ads by Gazzy88(m): 1:00am On Oct 02, 2018
linkpromoters:

Contact no one if you already know how to run Facebook advert. The best banks for this is United Bank for Africa, GT Bank, fidelity bank, Access Bank or Eco Bank. Note: Your card must be a mastercard... not verve. Visa card is negligible. But mastercard works all the time. For reference sake, the bank i will recommend for you is UBA= UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA...If you got your mastercard, you can automatically use it for this transaction. And if you have any issue, just chat them up on FACEBOOK... they will help you.
God bless you for this. My ecobank and diamond cards are MasterCard but were declined. Have you been able to do Facebook ads previously with UBA MasterCard?? Thanks
Re: I Need Help In Paying For Google App And Facebook Ads by Gazzy88(m): 1:05am On Oct 02, 2018
Sidmond:
Not difficult. Used my GTB card and it was successful. Connect me on Whatsapp 0814
52. 53. 406
I will guide you
I've dropped you a message on WhatsApp.
Re: I Need Help In Paying For Google App And Facebook Ads by linkpromoters: 6:43am On Oct 02, 2018
Gazzy88:
God bless you for this. My ecobank and diamond cards are MasterCard but were declined. Have you been able to do Facebook ads previously with UBA MasterCard?? Thanks

Yes... I have been running Facebook adverts with it now more than a year.
Re: I Need Help In Paying For Google App And Facebook Ads by Gazzy88(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2018
linkpromoters:

Yes... I have running Facebook adverts with it now more than a year.
Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Monthly 7% Of Your Investment (200k And Above) With Flexible Withdrawals. / 10 Powerful Google Applications, Tools And Services We Hardly Use! / How Can I Promote My Business (help Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.