Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo (58239 Views)

Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property / Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by Xkalaban(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Co.ckroachers, the clueless hediot that gods have driven crazy. Be admiring statues while Imolites keep running out of roads to commute on. Shameless Staggat!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by yenereal(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
King of Statue. I salute

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
I have truly come to realize and believe that some people are born without any brain at all. How can one be so stupid and ignorant that he wastes his State's meager resources simply to appease his political godfathers and boost his very fragile ego? The citizens of his state should revolt and destroy all those meaningless statues.
Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by ugotuf(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
afroniger:
Rocha's must really love statues. Hope his successors won't demolish them though.
They will all SURELY go down, because they have not in any way added any value to the lives of Imolites. The site will be put to a use with more economic value. Mark my words.
Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by Respect55(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
So this man is still building? What exactly did Imolites do to deserve this
Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by Pacesetter123(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
neweraomo:
I was about to give a fvck but I changed my mind
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by ndubueze92(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
dreamwords:
that place looks like america, unlike brown roof republic of our black faced west brothers
Must you always show stupidity in everything?
Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by 3Ceagle(m): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2018
ugotuf:

They will all SURELY go down, because they have not in any way added any value to the lives of Imolites. The site will be put to a use with more economic value. Mark my words.

Pulling the statues down will be counter productive and waste of resources. beautifying the state by creation of parks is not the problem, but been able to judiciously manage state resources and improving the life of the people with such measures as attracting investment (employment), good and affordable education, good roads and functioning hospitals. The major challenge of Okorocha and his cronies at large is the lack of transparency and accountability. All contracts and financial activities are shrouded in secrecy, even the FOI bill are challenged by some state governor like Lagos state.
It will surprise you that some communities in Imo do not have electricity infrastructure and some that has, do not see electricity for 3 months interval.
Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by hopexter(m): 1:46am On Oct 02, 2018
This is no longer a possession it's an obsession caused be depression grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by KosyJerry(m): 1:48am On Oct 02, 2018
I love the statue idea..
Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by emmaattack: 2:35am On Oct 02, 2018
I don't think it's ordinary. Statutes and Hunger..... compare and see. Contrast.
Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by whiteeyes: 3:59am On Oct 02, 2018
baliyubla:
Kai this mans fraternity must be really strong, or how can one explain how a once vibrant Owelle turned to whatever he is now. Say no to Rituals, don't be like Rochas. See The disgusting smirk on his face while admiring his statues.
I believe those devastating slaps he received from the underworld gave him a brain reset back to the stone age era! I weep for Owelle Anayo I knew back in Jos. His school close to my house at old airport junction.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by whiteeyes: 4:01am On Oct 02, 2018
afroniger:
Rocha's must really love statues. Hope his successors won't demolish them though.
Those things get expiry date na, just wait and see, immediately after he steps down I. e 2019
Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by Akanti50: 5:30am On Oct 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
As a man in Imo, nobody respects you if you don't have a potbelly
Have u been to IMO. they are very sexy people..
Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by Akanti50: 5:37am On Oct 02, 2018
Zizza:

I tell you!!!! Lame mentality angry
So u believe the slowpoke. IMO people are very refined people not like ur state. if u ve not been to IMO shut up.
Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by Akanti50: 5:37am On Oct 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
As a man in Imo, nobody respects you if you don't have a potbelly
Have u been to IMO. they are very sexy people..
Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by naturefellow(m): 6:49am On Oct 02, 2018
wunmi590:
He went to do a proper survey on where errect his daughters statues embarassed
my dear, e weak me!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by Centcanada: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2018
The only thing I know and I have seen this very man has done for owerian or imolite is how to erect a statue. This man day irritate me eeeee
Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by mbos: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2018
baliyubla:
Kai this mans fraternity must be really strong, or how can one explain how a once vibrant Owelle turned to whatever he is now. Say no to Rituals, don't be like Rochas. See The disgusting smirk on his face while admiring his statues.

Look more like American civil war burial cemetery

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by Deepfreezer(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2018
jumpandpas:
By the time Tiefnubu finishes with Lagos by installing a DRUG adict cum LUNATIC as a governor, the madness of Okoroawusa will be a child's play to what the LUNATIC will do in Lagos state.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarkin cilicmarine omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu throwback butterflyle0
Hahhahhahahha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo by Eagleword14(f): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
That place should be called "Statues Village" grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.