Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (67899 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
What’s all these naaaa cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
Fraust40:
Go UNIBEN...they call themselves "sharp girls." Some will go all the way to Lagos to keep a married man in a hotel room for the weekend. If you talk to them they'll insult you with that their untamed tongue.

This election time, they'll still be jumping around. The fly got buried with the coffin this time.

RIP though!!!

And how did you know that's the Case here?

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
olaolulazio:
Edo oooooo. RIP if u are not an olosho.

Some people just say all sort of rubbish. No respect to the dead. Is that the issue here?

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Fraust40(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
xcelentattitude:

And how did you know that's the Case here?

She was kidnapped whilst in her father's house, strangled, sexually assaulted, killed and dumped by the road by hungry robbers/rapist who passed by the houses of other girls on their way to hers. They did it because she was the daughter of a very influential political figure in Edo State, and they sought to teach him a lesson.

This is actually what happened, right?

8 Likes

Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Adeolajude(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
election time..
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by sirabu: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
May her soul rest in peace. PDP are blaming APC for her death, they alleged APC wants to reduce the population of the pigs b4 2019 erection/selection.

PDP believes Angel of death is colluding with APC ,with the motive of taking only PDP members soul.

PDP is the saints Party.
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by virago(f): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided Dem don use dis one ooo.....chaiii!!!! Wen awon slay queens dem go hia word??

What is Trevor Noah doing wearing the Nigerian jersey
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by ud4u: 12:14am On Oct 02, 2018
What a world, God have mercy
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:30am On Oct 02, 2018
Chei see fine sexy pant kiss kiss
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by hopexter(m): 1:02am On Oct 02, 2018
Princesteve7248:
Ritualists everywhere

Dey harvest your eye or can't you see she's unplucked grin grin
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Seahawk: 1:12am On Oct 02, 2018
Maybe you’re one of the killers since you know exactly what happened.

In your small mind it could only be this or she’s definitely prostitute huh? Dumb ass
Fraust40:

She was kidnapped whilst in her father's house, strangled, sexually assaulted, killed and dumped by the road by hungry robbers/rapist who passed by the houses of other girls on their way to hers. They did it because she was the daughter of a very influential political figure in Edo State, and they sought to teach him a lesson.

This is actually what happened, right?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Dollabiz: 2:23am On Oct 02, 2018
smiley
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Fhowe: 3:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Maybe she was dumped there , the drug abuse in this generation is too much only God knows what happened to her ,you invite a girl to come pass the night and when you see her taking stuffs you will be amazed
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:47am On Oct 02, 2018
Beno3:
It's too bad to ending one's life this way.
Coming to think about it, Edo girls are very raw attitudinal and character wise Just like Yoruba girls. Even if you tell them there is
danger here that is capable of costing you your life, she will rather want to see and taste. RIP. angry
you have said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:49am On Oct 02, 2018
Fhowe:
Maybe she was dumped there , the drug abuse in this generation is too much only God knows what happened to her ,you invite a girl to come pass the night and when you see her taking stuffs you will be amazed
I believe the body was dumped there...I can see fumes coming out of her mouth..
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 02, 2018
Monsters everywhere....
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Fhowe: 3:59am On Oct 02, 2018
Fourwinds:
I believe the body was dumped there...I can see fumes coming out of her mouth..
the parental care has reduced to zero ,many don’t even bother to know or find out the social vices their wards are into ,it is a sad case may her soul Rest In Peace
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Fhowe:
the parental care has reduced to zero ,many don’t even bother to know or find out the social vices their wards are into ,it is a sad case may her soul Rest In Peace
Amen
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by mmadu5(m): 4:37am On Oct 02, 2018
they can only get material girls and slay queens , cos women who knows their worth and value their life could never become a victim
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Adakintroy: 5:05am On Oct 02, 2018
Women stop worrying about men, learn to talk to yourself from an honest place.

Many of you this days are just too greedy and lazy. You want the richest men. Best things in life yet you don't want to work.

Don't always give into your greed.

Sometimes I see all this small girls in town, I just put my head down. Them be like who chop winch.
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Akanti50: 6:02am On Oct 02, 2018
sad sad sad
Seahawk:
Maybe you’re one of the killers since you know exactly what happened.

In your small mind it could only be this or she’s definitely prostitute huh? Dumb ass
98% Of EDO girls are ashawo ashawo ashawo and mannerless too like they were brought up in brothels.. She deserves her fate. No mercy for any girl who always think she too "open eye" like Edo girls. Even me i almost killed one Edo girl the other day.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by mzgaffyoo121(f): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2018
Only God fit save us from this country ��
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by imitateMe(m): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2018
ednut1:
@58 nigerian police cannot harvest dna of the killers from her body
Dey get comprehensive database?
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by durubennie(m): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2018
Rip.
All this lady girls that don't stay one place always in desperate need for money without hard work
. Useless girls
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2018
Afonja and skull mining
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by stephenolamide(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Some people no get sense.. Whetting concern buhari for this one nah!
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Youngjohnosas: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=Akanti50 post=71706367] sad sad sad
98% Of EDO girls are ashawo ashawo ashawo and mannerless too like they were brought up in brothels.. She deserves her fate. No mercy for any girl who always think she too "open eye" like Edo girls. Even me i almost killed one Edo girl the other day.[/quot 98% of the brothels in Edo state are filled with ur sisters that are hustling to send u and ur parents money in the village so stop typing trash.these brothels are filled with with non edo indigent tribes that come here to hustle.
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:11am On Oct 02, 2018
ednut1:
@58 nigerian police cannot harvest dna of the killers from her body
Is this a country? .....this is a zoo where people shit and others lick it......
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by thephil(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Those talking rubbish about a victim because they have internet bundle, remember a survivor today may be a victim tomorrow. Mind your word. God is not a joker.
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by thephil(m): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=Youngjohnosas post=71708208][/quote]

If not for fake condom you wouldn't have been born.

Foooool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video / Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic / Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.