Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (67536 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Arthurity1(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2018
From the pictures it's obvious that she was raped and killed... I feel sad for her.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Akalia(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2018
Gugwana:
And how do you know it's a sweet way?��
reply my dm in your mail.
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by stieyven(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2018
BonkoINC:
Na wa. Kurukere waka. Don land some ladies inside hot soup.

The wicked shall never go unpunished.

That's sure.
Judge not that ye be not judged. You don't know how this incident started or finished.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by ddjay: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2018
WHY NA EDO PEOPLE WHY,SO NO BE ONLY ITALY RUNS,UNA DON JOIN HUMAN LIFE TOO ABI.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Indomie001: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2018
Fraust40:

She was kidnapped whilst in her father's house, strangled, sexually assaulted, killed and dumped by the road by hungry robbers/rapist who passed by the houses of other girls on their way to hers. They did it because she was the daughter of a very influential political figure in Edo State, and they sought to teach him a lesson.

This is actually what happened, right?
I pray you don't put yourself in trouble for typing rubbish all bcox you think you are on faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Seahawk: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
Akanti50:
sad sad sad
98% Of EDO girls are ashawo ashawo ashawo and mannerless too like they were brought up in brothels.. She deserves her fate. No mercy for any girl who always think she too "open eye" like Edo girls. Even me i almost killed one Edo girl the other day.

You will not die a good death
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by BonkoINC: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
stieyven:

Judge not that ye be not judged. You don't know how this incident started or finished.

I guess you don't read well. Pls read again.

Thank you.
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Alhajimaskon(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sad

1 Like

Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Youngjohnosas: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=thephil post=71709645]

If not for fake condom you wouldn't have been born.

Foooool[/quote Lol comedian.ur joke is stale and boring..u should have told me ur sisters are in charge of the brothels in Edo.
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Akanti50: 7:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Youngjohnosas:

[quote author=Akanti50 post=71706367]
98% Of EDO girls are ashawo ashawo ashawo and mannerless too like they were brought up in brothels.. She deserves her fate. No mercy for any girl who always think she too "open eye" like Edo girls. Even me i almost killed one Edo girl the other day.[/quot 98% of the brothels in Edo state are filled with ur sisters that are hustling to send u and ur parents money in the village so stop typing trash.these brothels are filled with with non edo indigent tribes that come here to hustle.

Send which dirty money? grin grin grin
Every hotel/brothel in Nigeria and all over the world is filled with edo girls all through, i know them. Go to thailand, india, italy, dubai everwhere u go is edo edo edo edo edo doing runs, even in Ghana its edo edo edo, go to kenya the few Nigerian girls there are ur sisters from edo and one wonders why.. God forbid bad thing, is like it is a generational curse and by the way did your mother do runs too cos i know its in EDO blood..
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Akanti50: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2018
Seahawk:

My first born son will not die a good death
DEEP!
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Youngjohnosas: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=Akanti50 post=71767365][/quote] no need exchanging words with a dead brain.didnt know ur mom is among the women hustling in benin u just exposed her..
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Akanti50: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
no need exchanging words with a dead brain.didnt know ur mom is among the women hustling in benin u just exposed her..
Edo and harlotry are like Fulani and cows, they are inseperable. Ask ur mama, i mean ur real mother.
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Youngjohnosas: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
Akanti50:

Edo and harlotry are like Fulani and cows, they are inseperable. Ask ur mama, i mean ur real mother.
u don't know ur mum I presumed she dumped u and joined d harlotry gang in Benin so no need to drag her sorry ass into this....ur mum and sisters are here this is where they hustle..
Re: A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Akanti50: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
u don't know ur mum I presumed she dumped u and joined d harlotry gang in Benin so no need to drag her sorry ass into this....ur mum and sisters are here this is where they hustle..

Leave ashawo and go do better things with your lives these Edo hoes!! this ugly trend among u people is going beyond repair grin grin
Ur mama did it and retired now ur sisters have taken up the mantle, tomorrow will be ur daugher tufia!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.