Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church (3696 Views)

Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) / How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) / FLASHBACK: Why I’ll Serve Only One Term – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church by ybalogs(m): 6:50am On Oct 02, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Kumuyi was coming to SE, remember....?

He is a Yoruba and Head of a Pentecostal Church. grin

content://media/external/file/48530
He knows. He's just trying to be mischievous.
Re: Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church by EternalTruths: 6:55am On Oct 02, 2018
kettykin:
Kumuyi is presently in Aso rock with the wife to visit buhari.
Sometimes i think igbos and Niger deltans are the most foolish set of people in the world. We have been digging our graves from time immemorial without knowing it.
Enough said.

I now understand and appreciate Nnamdi Kanu's mission and statements

Slow learner.

So it took you so long to understand after insulting Kanu, IPOB and Biafra.

Check your bloodline again because no pure Igbo is a slow learner.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church by EternalTruths: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2018
Shelumiel:
Deeperlife and the hypocrisy behind it is just sickening

I believe Kumuyi & Adeboye are tribalists based on the way they relate with Jonathan/Sambo & Buhari/Osinbajo
Re: Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church by EternalTruths: 6:59am On Oct 02, 2018
kettykin:

How many times did kumuyi visit Goodluck Jonathan in his 6 years in Aso Rock ?

TonyeBarcanista, answer the question of your fellow slow learner.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church by Shelumiel: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

I believe Kumuyi & Adeboye are tribalists based on the way they relate with Jonathan/Sambo & Buhari/Osinbajo
You may have a point .
Re: Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church by EternalTruths: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2018
globemoney:

Obasanjo, Abacha, Abdulsallam never invited or asked to visit Kumuyi, GEJ did and was rejected. Now Kumuyi is visiting Buhari in what is an obvious endorsement to the Buhari failed Government and his reelection. I'm disappointed in Kumuyi unless there is an official explanation to this.

Kumuyi tribalism is glaring and it is either he retraces his steps or end up being a fallen General.

Adeboye has disappointed many of us who thought he has overcome his tribalism.
Re: Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church by EternalTruths: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2018
Presidiotbuhari:
It is only an ignorant Igbo man or woman that will be surprised by the action of the chief challatan called kumuyi. It is is in them. An AFONJA is always an Afonja regardless of how educated, highly placed or acclaimed christian status, the slavish and sai baboon trait is hard wired in their DNA and can never be seperated from them.

Just like every other AFONJA fraud pastors, his visit to aso rock to cheear, laugh and celebrate with TERRORIST BUHARI who has superviced the worst christian genocide in 21century did not come as a surprise. An apple does not fall far from its tree.

A Kumuyi that has kept mum while christian are been massercered by this same government he is petronising now.

Like i have been saying on this forum, if u are an Igbo person and uptill now u still attend any church owned or pastored by a yorrobar u are nothing but an inbecilic bastard.

God bless Kanu for opening the eyes of many blind igbos to the hate that these people have for the igbo tribe. A people drippling with so much hate that their christian will tell u openly that they will never attend any church owned or pastored by Igbo person.

You are right.

KANU was right.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church by orisa37: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2018
Nigeria has Problems. No wonders there are many silly Atheists on Nairaland.
Jonathan is a Revrend.
Buhari is an Imam.
None of them is Born Again, but the two are specially anointed men of God so no Church or Mosque should refuse them entry on whatever ground. God Himself is open to all.
Re: Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church by EternalTruths: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Shelumiel:
You may have a point .

I have being watching their steps for a while and can speak with authority that Adeboye & Kumuyi are yet to put aside their tribalist beliefs.
Re: Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church by Shelumiel: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

I have being watching their steps for a while and can speak with authority that Adeboye & Kumuyi are yet to put aside their tribalist beliefs.
When did you start noticing this ?

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church by EternalTruths: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2018
Shelumiel:
When did you start noticing this ?

Before Nnamdi Kanu became publicly known.
Re: Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church by globemoney: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2018
ybalogs:
Buhari didn't go about trying to deceive people he's with them just cos electioneering dawns unlike GEJ moving from pillar to posts doling out cash just to ensure churches pray and campaign for him.
Afonjas are still trying to shift the goal post. So electioneering is not dawn right now? Why didn’t kumuyi visit Buhari is 2015, 2016, etc. why now in an election season. We always see through afonja hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church by globemoney: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

Every Yoruba man is a tribalist by default. Some try to rise above it while others try to hide it

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church by EternalTruths: 7:32am On Oct 02, 2018
globemoney:

Every Yoruba man is a tribalist by default. Some try to rise above it while others try to hide it

Adeboye and Kumuyi are not trying to hide or rise above their tribalism.

Oyedepo, has done a good job to overcome his tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church by Ruggman: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
globemoney:

Obasanjo, Abacha, Abdulsallam never invited or asked to visit Kumuyi, GEJ did and was rejected. Now Kumuyi is visiting Buhari in what is an obvious endorsement to the Buhari failed Government and his reelection. I'm disappointed in Kumuyi unless there is an official explanation to this.

God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Banner I Saw In Akure Today / Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound / President Goodluck Jonathan's New Official Portrait (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.