Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) (14715 Views)

COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by lanre316: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2018
kaen1317:
On the matter of Ese Walters..still waiting for that robust response from the fake Gucci pastor

He has responded already with his robust silence
Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by Desyfoley1452(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2018
over to u dady freeze what do u have to say

Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by jumpmasta(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
What does the Independence Day, 1st October, mean to you?

For Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly (COZA) members in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, it was a day to reach out to the less privileged in a community in Rivers State. People who are sick but cannot access the high cost of medical care, people who are hungry but cannot buy food, people who are naked but cannot buy clothes.

Food, Clothes, Medicines were shared among other things too numerous to mention. Souls were also won for Christ. Many cultists surrendered their arms too.
This is in celebration of Nigeria at 58. Together we can build a better nation.

Source: I was present

I really Miss COZA Ilorin. The wealthy place

4 Likes

Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by lawrence35(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2018
I noticed everybody at COZA is just fine....

If was planning to relocate to Abuja, definitely attending there services.

1 Like

Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by IME1: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2018
@ freecocoa

Does NL still engage in charity like those days

I think we should organise one, not all those beach outings only cheesy
Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by lonelydora: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2018
lawrence35:
I noticed everybody at COZA is just fine....

If was planning to relocate to Abuja, definitely attending there services.

Come and be blessed
Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2018
lanre316:
Daddy Freeze effect.

Nice one.
Daddy freeze is broke

1 Like

Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by raphchima(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2018
All Na dagbo, real dagbo!!!
Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by Tundeobama(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2018
if as a young guy, you are yet to make love with a woman in her 30s and early 40s, then you are missing. Their bedroom sexual dominance is thrilling. Add up if you strictly in that check profile to add up.
Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by davidque: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2018
kullozone:
I hope there were was a medical team there sha? Make them nor go dey share drugs like say na food oh!

See big women with fat **** jus full the place...

They did wellsmiley
Anyone you see behind the drug stand is either a pharmacist or a doctor. Each person in need sees a Dr before proceding to the drug stand

1 Like

Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2018
IME1:
@ freecocoa

Does NL still engage in charity like those days

I think we should organise one, not all those beach outings only cheesy
I’m not sure my dear, seeing as most of the people that organized it, are hardly around here these days. It does sounds like a good idea anyways.
Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by Nwaohafia1: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
ayofe72:
Where is Ese Walter!

Israelites have moved on to the promised land. Don't cross the Red Sea and go back to Egypt

1 Like

Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nice one, God almighty will enrich their pockets.

1 Like

Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by IME1: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
freecocoa:
I’m not sure my dear, seeing as most of the people that organized it, are hardly around here these days. It does sounds like a good idea anyways.

cry

Please let's revive it.
I remember you used to be part of those who organised it for Nl those good old days on NL (before the take over, by those who ...)

undecided
Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
All these satanists.. always looking for ways of deceiving the masses.can u see d one-eyed Illuminati eye there..

Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by Mosco100(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Good
JAMES 1: 27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
JAMES 2 : 15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, 16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? 17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

1 Like

Re: COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) by tical(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Just curious..hope the gifted clothes & shoes are Gucci? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapture, Are You Prepared? / Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.