Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline (50224 Views)

Lady becomes sex addict After Mom Forced Her To Undergo Virginity Test (photos) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by Divay22(f): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2018
Mine is by month ending grin grin grin
Don't worry sweet, he is coming.
Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by grandstar(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2018
Expect 1,000 messages today

But again,she already has a boyfriend Twitter
Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by Originality007: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2018
make she go put him self for jiji

1 Like

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by Mhiztamurtala(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2018
You are this good and still single? Mtcheew!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by durubennie(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2018
Osho free
Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by degamemaster(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2018
LegendVibes:
A beautiful Nigerian lady has taken to micro-blogging platform, Twitter to announce her search of a partner.

The lady who identified by her Twitter handle, @toyosioyesile, in her tweet made mention that she's in search of a boyfriend because her mother has asked her to bring home a boyfriend by December.

Read her tweet below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9989/lady-desperately-needs-a-boyfriend-after-mom-gave-her-december-deadline.html

She needs Twitter followers and that's all. Can she swear that she doesn't get bleeped at anytime she wants?
#Olosho

1 Like

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by ipobarethieves: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2018
cool I'll reserve her for Tosyne2much. He's gentle unlike wristbangle(his preferable ard those bread/Agbo jedi hawkers)
Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by psychologist(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2018
BBM:
Lol

S9 for quick sale 64g with all accessories

https://www.nairaland.com/4745598/att-s9-sale-64g#71385684
Oga sell that phone sharp sharp take the money do renovation for that ya compound

I no wan see snake in my compound thread tomorrow oo cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by okenwaa(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2018
Things wey dey bible just dey happen small small...

Women are more desperate than ever now.

See the case of Wizkid n Shola.

Dick be causing problems from the time of yore.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by utenwuson: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Which of them is in search of a boyfriend.... The fair, chocolate or the dark one.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by alklas(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2018
am available... am am .... cheesy
Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by CloudResident(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 02, 2018
2 months into the relationship...

Small play o!

Guy.. "Bitch you forgot how you were pleading all over the internet for a bf, thank your god I came to your rescue MF!!" grin

Girl - "Sweetheart I want to make my hair, can I get some cash please"

Guy-- kwekwekwe, (claps hands) (rolls eyes) (do a backflip)
"Eskis ma I thought you said you know how to make your own money

Y'all should continue embarrassing yourselves mtcheewww, anything for a RT!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by agarawu23(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2018
Attention seeker
Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by nelcliff(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2018
I sorry for such man That Won't take time ask himself some questions before going into such relationship.. After few months or year rather you will be marrying the mother of the girl and not the girl again..

Women with authority they are like pant and yansh
How does her daughter character like that she is even afraid to cope with despite say she is her blood.

Men wise up..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2018
Westaslave2:
She nids a husband where wl she find dat? Wen promising guys ar jobless...dats d state of d nation ,if u have d money luk 4 a young man dat has d fear of God n marry, things have changed aguru na aguzikwa boys
so because some useless boys ar jobless we shud pay 4 dia bride
price no be so!

1 Like

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by walybouy(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2018
YOUR SELLING POINT PLEASE......... tongue grin
Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by Konisewu: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Thats her own problem ...

#konisewu#

1 Like

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by mcayomind: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2018
where is Mologi when.......

1 Like

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by SocialJustice: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2018
No be small docking this one go receive for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by deflover(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2018
Hear the gold digger
I know how to make my own money
Ur money will be a plus

Why is her own money not the plus here
Broke bitches angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2018
Awww... And she's pretty o.

But all my brothers already have girlfriends sha.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by AnalQueenluci: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2018
She is not preety at all ! n she is old lyk 35yrs old...no boy wl near her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2018
Can you cook stew with 200 then call my number
Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by chris31(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2018
Michelle55:
smiley she's pretty.. Don't worry hubby is on the way
And u think guys marry coz of beauty these days?
For ur area fine ladies above 35yrs no dey?
Sense fall on u my dear

2 Likes

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by Jackipapa: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2018
stubbornman:
Nonsense give me a brief history of your previous boyfriend and what led to the breakup....

You and your mother are mad!!!

Kilode!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by Seunkings02(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2018
Am available fa
Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by AnalQueenluci: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2018
okenwaa:
Things wey dey bible just dey happen small small...

Women are more desperate than ever now.

See the case of Wizkid n Shola.

Dick be causing problems from the time of yore.
Dats a lie ,wat of men dat buys cars 4 ladies dey barely met? dnt lie on our holy bible!
Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by jonnayo(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2018
Michelle55:
smiley she's pretty.. Don't worry hubby is on the way

How much has she gotten in her account to attract man to herself. Men are not ready for girls that will suck their pocket dry. Please don't quote me Biko!
Re: Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2018
I have the same deadline. Only difference is my case Na wife/marriage not girlfriend things. If she go like marry this December, make Una help me with her contact. Make I follow her up Sharply.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate / Funny Toasting Lines! / I Am In Love With My Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.