Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness (5788 Views)

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by princenaira(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2018
In what will come across as a really shocking development, a woman has sued her own parents because she blames them for being unattractive.

Annabelle Jefferson, a 44-year-old American woman from California is suing her own parents, Robert Jefferson, 82, and Ruby Jefferson, 76 for $2 million because she blames them for her ‘ugly genes.’
According to her, she blams her parents for her ‘unpleasant physical features which she claims is the reason for being divorced three times, saying that it has led her to a succession of depressions and psychological troubles
“Both of my parents are so damn ugly, it is simply cruel to have had kids. There is no way they should have been allowed to reproduce themselves”
Speaking about her first divorce, Annabelle Jefferson said that her husband told the judge during their divorce hearing that he gets nauseous early in the morning whenever he looks at her face

“During my first divorce, my ex-husband told the judge that every morning he saw my face, he felt nauseous and often had to run to the bathroom and puke”
On her last husband, she said; My last husband was technically blind but regained 40% of his sight after a successful eye surgery. He divorced me the next week”
The 44-year-old plans on starting an association for people who have had similar problems and who wish to sue their ‘ugly parents.’
She also hopes to lobby the state department in the near future to pass legislation on banning people who don’t meet decent beauty or aesthetic criteria to be sterilized or not to be allowed to give birth so as to prevent others from suffering as much as she did

Read more: http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/woman-sues-parents-ugly-photos.html
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Michael8026: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2018
princenaira:
In what will come across as a really shocking development, a woman has sued her own parents because she blames them for being unattractive.

Annabelle Jefferson, a 44-year-old American woman from California is suing her own parents, Robert Jefferson, 82, and Ruby Jefferson, 76 for $2 million because she blames them for her ‘ugly genes.’
According to her, she blams her parents for her ‘unpleasant physical features which she claims is the reason for being divorced three times, saying that it has led her to a succession of depressions and psychological troubles
“Both of my parents are so damn ugly, it is simply cruel to have had kids. There is no way they should have been allowed to reproduce themselves”
Speaking about her first divorce, Annabelle Jefferson said that her husband told the judge during their divorce hearing that he gets nauseous early in the morning whenever he looks at her face

“During my first divorce, my ex-husband told the judge that every morning he saw my face, he felt nauseous and often had to run to the bathroom and puke”
On her last husband, she said; My last husband was technically blind but regained 40% of his sight after a successful eye surgery. He divorced me the next week”
The 44-year-old plans on starting an association for people who have had similar problems and who wish to sue their ‘ugly parents.’
She also hopes to lobby the state department in the near future to pass legislation on banning people who don’t meet decent beauty or aesthetic criteria to be sterilized or not to be allowed to give birth so as to prevent others from suffering as much as she did

Read more: http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/woman-sues-parents-ugly-photos.html

lol
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by damtan(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2018
I wonder who she'll sue for her stupidity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by hisgrace090: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2018
I did not blame you neither do I blame your parent knowing what you've gone through and the one ahead of you but nevertheless your parent make no mistake for looking for the fruit of the womb.

Her experience is one of the reason those who normally bash those that frequent beauty centers for upgrade of their looks should stop such.
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Airforce01(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2018
being ugly is not the end of the world

Forgive them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by MexxIT(m): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Heheheh... Dis shit is funny..
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Burgerlomo: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2018
cool
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2018
The way these foreigners reason sometimes baffles me.
Will suing her parent now make her beautiful?
She has serious issue with self esteem.That is what is responsible for her predicament not her parents.There are people who are uglier than she is and are still living a fulfilled life.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by dingbang(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by courna(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2018
when I thought I had seen it all .....
wonders shall never end they said.... well said

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by adamsbadoo(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2018
grin oh my God......Laff wan kill me.
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2018
End of the world yaff come.
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Darkseid(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2018
See wahala oo, you dey sue your parents say dem ugly come still marry, born but you still go ahead marry with your own ugliness; talk about double standards.

But OP this thread isn't complete without pictures, till you post pics, I reserve my belief..
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2018
I thought as much, this can only happen in the states.
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by wittyt98(m): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2018
mtcheeew
u are ugly but still got money and can afford to eat at least two times daily.

na garri i dey soak for the past 4 days now i dey frustrated but na who i go sue?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Mr7gWIRELESS: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2018
Ow so cute

Nihilstjnr vs edimolu
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by mytime24(f): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2018
Where her pic angry
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Venerable612(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lol... she is yet to meet a Nigerian guy. I know some Nigerian guys that will marry her and still call her beautiful. Naija guys don’t know ugly when it comes to paper grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Martinez19(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
I was like "ahn ahn! why would you do such to your parents?" until I saw the girl's face then I understood. grin

Ugly parents, please don't do this to your kids. I know you want to fulfil the social vanity of "having my own kids" but be considerate about it.
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by atilla(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Eya. See the poor woman and her parents

Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Mcy56(f): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by MrSensor(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
she is not ugly na. na her fatness be the problem.
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Originalsly: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hmmmm....that heifer she eats too much......buried her own beauty in all that fat....that's her fault.
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2018

Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
MrSensor:
she is not ugly na. na her fatness be the problem.

Thank you grin

Low self esteem at her old asss age angry
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Iguchebiz: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
She no ugly oo... Na just fat ni! undecided undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by lenghtinny(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
damtan:
I wonder who she'll sue for her stupidity

It's custom made from above cheesy.....

America and her fifty shades of madness grin

Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Oreofepeters: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
where is her picture? let's see what we can do about it
Re: Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
atilla:
Eya. See the poor woman and her parents
she no ugly.let her lose weight a little then her attractiveness will come out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Just A Picture That Seems So Normal, But A Lot Is Wrong With The Picture / Rihanna Shows Off Her Bodacious Backside And Boobs In Sheer Yellow Camisole Pant / Wedding Photos Of A Young Man, His Wife With Gigantic Boobs "Got People Talking"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.