Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki (27329 Views)

Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade / I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong / Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by KanwuliaExtra: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2018
Because nothing to celebrate! cry
You are in bondage in a SHYTE-HOLE.

* working undercover to take down TINUBU * cheesy
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Smile4daddy(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2018
spartan117:
any time APC gathers to celebrate bukola the son of saraki is always scheming behind the scenes.

that was how they gathered to dance skelewu in Sheraton hotel while saraki was busy getting elected as Senate president grin
Supporters of Saraki the godfather of Offa rubbers. I greet you

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by bluecircle470: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2018
spartan117:
any time APC gathers to celebrate bukola the son of saraki is always scheming behind the scenes.

that was how they gathered to dance skelewu in Sheraton hotel while saraki was busy getting elected as Senate president grin

You’re not even informed and you’re commenting what u don’t know, was it in Sheraton or the international women conference center....mtcheeww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by jumpandpas(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2018
yjgm:
And he is aspiring to lead the nation. This is indeed a national event. The celebration of the anniversary of Nigeria. No excuse is tenable. He simply goofed.

Missing independent day parade is far better than a sitting president spending over 100 working days in London hospital.
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by dazzlingd(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2018
Saraki, just be patient. This is the beginning of your irrelevance. Next year, no one will care if you attended or not and if you attended, no one will notice you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Kwamecron(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2018
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by saintaustine(m): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2018
We don't need any explanation from you.
your presence didn't matter.
it went well without you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by emmie14: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2018
SarakiBukola:
No need for Bukola Saraki to attend Nigeria's Independence Day.

He's the Life President of Biafuro that's why he didn't come
cheesy
Coconut milk as brain
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by SarakiBukola: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2018
emmie14:
emmie14 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :
Coconut milk as brain
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by degamemaster(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2018
spartan117:

Hahahahaha you're very correct bro I will like him to continue scheming his way so that we can #grownigeria
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by madridsta007(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2018
Kingosytex:
You don't owe anybody any apology, you are always planning ahead, in fact that is the reason why you are still the SP till this moment.

Abi o!

Ten steps ahead.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by SternProphet: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2018
The thing about Saraki is that he is actually the most unintelligent of the PDP aspirants.
How do you release this statement as a defence?. So your party is more important than Nigeria?
You did not take part in an activity that should be part of your state duties but rather found time for your party state primaries. This dunce is not qualified to be an aspirant not to talk of being President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by capatainrambo: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2018
Lipscomb:
Keep quiet nobody ask you question. zombies don't care
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by bla4(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2018
Idiotic morons

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by EnaibeSam: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2018
As the number three man in the country, you have no excuse to be absent at the national independent day anniversary.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by excomarow(m): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2018
That mean partisan politics it more better than National Issues and you want to be the President of Nigeria... What a Joker Your Are
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by enemyofprogress: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
Who cares?
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Paradigm777: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
yjgm:
And he is aspiring to lead the nation. This is indeed a national event. The celebration of the anniversary of Nigeria. No excuse is tenable. He simply goofed.
Have you heard that buhari ever attended such meetings during GEJ even when invited as former head of state? undecided
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Gkemz: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Politics have torn our nation apart.
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Psoul(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
yjgm:

...and what he went for is not National Issue?
Stop bn so bitter about that man.
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Guestlander: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Psoul:

...and what he went for is not National Issue?
Stop bn so bitter about that man.

Kwara state governorship primaries in which he is not a candidate is more important than the independence day celebration, even when he is the senate president?
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Psoul(m): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Guestlander:

Kwara state governorship primaries in which he is not a candidate is more important than the independence day celebration, even when he is the senate president?

You are talking of National Issue. The man attended a National Issue and now you are talking of importance. Importance is relative my brother. It may not seem important to u dat he went to Kwara State for a National issue rather than bn in Abuja for another national issue. He attended the one that is more important to him.

If u ask Buhari, he will tell you that he just attended the programme for formality sake not cos it is very important to him.
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by DeRay98(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
damilare442:
We know where he was and the role he played during the celebrations. Kwara PDP Selections is a big event he can't afford to miss. So whatever celebration in Abuja matters less. Saraki is the greatest scammer in Nigeria's 58 yr history.

It is always about him and his interest.

Gbamsolutely
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Guestlander: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
Psoul:

You are talking of National Issue. The man attended a National Issue and now you are talking of importance. Importance is relative my brother. It may not seem important to u dat he went to Kwara State for a National issue rather than bn in Abuja for another national issue. He attended the one that is more important to him.

If u ask Buhari, he will tell you that he just attended the programme for formality sake not cos it is very important to him.

Kwara state primaries is not a national issue my friend.
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Walehelt(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Guestlander:

OK, we are sorry on his behalf, are you OK now?
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Guestlander: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Walehelt:

OK, we are sorry on his behalf, are you OK now?

Apology accepted but I still want him to sort out the police invitation he refused to honor.
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by michoim(m): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
You are not even needed there
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by ElizabethMadume: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Walehelt(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Guestlander:

Apology accepted but I still want him to sort out the police invitation he refused to honor.

he will do just that asap...
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Yusman316(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
jumpandpas:
You did well Saraki. What's there to celebrate. What have we achieved from the previous parades?.

Buhari and APC were parading while the poor and defenceless citizens in Plateau state had their heads chopped off.

SHAME.
Buhari tell them to go chop each other heads off? Let them continue killing one another and be blaming the government
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Psoul(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Guestlander:

Hahahahaha.....please educate me. What is it?

What do u describe as National issue?
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by selfmade22: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
His Excellency Rt. Hon. Dr. President Bukola Saraki CGFR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Get 3.24bn Severance Pay / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.