Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin (27046 Views)

Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) / Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) / Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by CilicMarin: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2018
The much anticipated ward primaries of the Lagos State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has commenced with incumbent Governor Akinwumi Ambode fighting for a second term ticket against his major rival, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, who reportedly has the backing of the State Party hierarchy as well as national leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Accreditation and voting has begun in some centres as reported in the video below as posted on his Twitter handle by @DOlusegun.

The short video shows that supporters of Sanwo-Olu have queued up to vote for their candidate just as those no one was seen at the said polling unit to vote for the incumbent governor.

https://independent.ng/video-sanwo-olu-supporters-vote-en-masse-as-lagos-apc-primaries-begin/amp/

lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by mrroy91(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Will be back
Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Where is the video or we don't believe
Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by sulaimon22: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2018
more update pls, let me come and pitch my tent here..
Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by madridguy(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2018
Au revoir Ambode.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by teflonjake(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2018
I feel for ambode but then I don't pity him.

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Let Ambode cling to the old rugged cross!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by Josegun(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2018
This is serious ooo
Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by anibirelawal(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2018
grin SAI SANWO-OLU.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by udemzyudex(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2018
Another propaganda, that was how they said Tinubu daughter endorse Sanwo-Olu until she came out to refute the claim.

I'm sure the primary election is still going on, so who is counting the vote?

Desperate people, patiently waiting for the outcome.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by chernest2002: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2018
We're waiting for the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2018
No cry fowl when we release Abuja results ooo

Our hearts are with Ambode, there is little or nothing we can do to help him. I hope Abuja helps him...
Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by intruxive(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2018
Lol grin

Tinubu issa bad guy aswear, this queueing to vote has finished Ambode as mc oluomo and co will be waiting to see those with liver to join ambode line grin
Chai, it yaff finish

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by CilicMarin: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2018
First Result.

Ward A, Oko-Oba, Idowu Street Agege.
@BJSanwoolu - 567
@AkinwunmiAmbode - 02

#LagosAPCPrimaries https:///yZP06tV62R

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by GentleMoney: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2018

22 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by spartan117(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2018
CilicMarin:
First Result.

Ward A, Oko-Oba, Idowu Street Agege.
@BJSanwoolu - 567
@AkinwunmiAmbode - 02

#LagosAPCPrimaries https:///yZP06tV62R
it's difficult to trust any news coming from you

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by donphilopus: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2018
udemzyudex:
Another propaganda, that was how they said Tinubu daughter endorse Sanwo-Olu until she came out to refute the claim.

Desperate people, patiently waiting for the outcome.

I watched the clip the OP shared just now on twitter. It's an open direct method. Sanwo-Olu and Ambode's banners were hung close to each other. I couldn't sight anybody on the queue for Ambode. They were all rushing Sanwo-Olu's banner.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by Nemesis001: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Fake news as usual

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by BlueRayDick: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2018
But voting is to start by 12 noon na......All these things they are doing ehn, they shouldn't be surprised if the national working committee refuses to recognize the outcome of the process. Cos the process is looking flawed already

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by Hotfreezer: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2018
udemzyudex:
[s]Another propaganda, that was how they said Tinubu daughter endorse Sanwo-Olu until she came out to refute the claim.

Desperate people, patiently waiting for the outcome[/s].
Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by Switruth: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2018
BlueRayDick:
But voting is to start by 12 noon na......All these things they are doing ehn, they shouldn't be surprised if the national working committee refuses to recognize the outcome of the process. Cos the process is looking flawed already
. Don’t mind the rapists. That was what I heard of tvc news this morning. Voting starts 12 pm after accreditation.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by CilicMarin: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2018
Lagos APC Primary: LIVEUPDATE: Electoral Officer Addressing Members In Alimosho LGA

1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by Hotfreezer: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2018
udemzyudex:
[s]Another propaganda, that was how they said Tinubu daughter endorse Sanwo-Olu until she came out to refute the claim.

Desperate people, patiently waiting for the outcome[/s].

You better leave your fan yogo bicycle and go queue for Ambode.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by ModsareChevres: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2018
Switruth:
. Don’t mind the rapists. That was what I heard of tvc news this morning. Voting starts 12 pm after accreditation.

I don't know why the mods won't ban the lunatic OP for posting false information.

Thank you for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by shypo(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2018
Election is about to start in Ifelodun LCDA, but all the ward visited so far are for sanwo olu... I think Ambode Bleep up big day,he should have pull out before the primary and pinch his tent with other camp,because the humiliation the result will bring... Be expecting about a million vote against hundred.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by Omololu001: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2018
ModsareChevres:

I don't know why the mods won't ban the lunatic OP for posting false information.

Thank you for the clarification.
bro voting don start o in some polling unit.

Ambode will lose massively here in ikorodu with wetin I dey see. grin

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by udemzyudex(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2018
Hotfreezer:

You better leave your fan yogo bicycle and go queue for Ambode.

Funny, is that what you sell?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by Omololu001: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2018
A lot of IPOD yeebos wont be able to sleep tonight grin

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by CilicMarin: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2018
The exercise taking place in ward F, Orile Agege LCDA voting center at customary court, Omotoye estate, Orile Agege.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by Switruth: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2018
Omololu001:
bro voting don start o in some polling unit.

Ambode will lose massively here in ikorodu with wetin I dey see. grin
. Where in Ikorodu. Ambode will lose or is loosing. Which one are you saying. ? U just dey predict from your toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by CilicMarin: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Members of the All Progressives Congress trooped out in mass to choose their governorship candidates early Tuesday.
There are two aspirants in this race, the incumbent governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode and Mr. Jide Sanwo-Olu.

In Agege area where our correspondent monitored the primaries, members of the All Progressive Congress (APC) did accreditation as early as 9am.

The exercise took place in ward F, Orile Agege LCDA voting center at customary court, Omotoye estate, Orile Agege.
As at present, the exercise has commenced peacefully and orderly in many parts of the state.

http://silverbirdtv.com/politics/45283/lagos-apc-primaries-voters-hit-polling-units-mass/
Re: Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin by modath(f): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2018
BlueRayDick:

What is obvious is flawed? May bad belle not kee you.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban / Pictures From Olajide Sowore's Funeral / PDP Delegates Stone Ishaku, Deputy In Taraba, Refuse To Vote At Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.