Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nigerian Singer, Brymo Unclad, As He Performs Live In The U.K (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Singer, Brymo Unclad, As He Performs Live In The U.K (photos) (858 Views)

Cardi B Goes Fully Unclad As She F**ks Offset 18+video / Young Couple Posed Completely Unclad As Photos Goes Viral (See Sexy Photos) / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Brymo Unclad, As He Performs Live In The U.K (photos) by Nigeriapen1: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Nigerian Singer Olawale Ashimi, better known as Brymo has been very controversial over the years. The singer is known for his alternate kind of music and most often going against the grain.
A video has surfaced online showing Brymo performing unclad before his audience.

The ‘Eko’ crooner was performing in the UK with only a little piece of leather to cover his pride. The crowd was seen applauding the singer after he performed.

See More Naked Photos Below............

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/nigerian-singer-brymo-naked-as-he-performs-live-in-the-u-k-photos/?customize_changeset_uuid=2447b56d-61c5-4b48-86ce-1a17e1118a86

Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Singer, Brymo Unclad, As He Performs Live In The U.K (photos) by Nigeriapen1: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Nigerian Singer, Brymo Unclad, As He Performs Live In The U.K (photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
guess they were applauding his foolishness and black sense.... mtchew

l heard Brymo is from Okokomaiko ( a slum in Ojo LGA)

okokomaiko people, abeg na so una dey do

(1) (Reply)

I Bought My Father A Toyota Jeep And Myself, I Buy My Pregnant Girlfriend House / Nigerian Man Faked Been A Cultist About To Be Killed As He Propose To His Lady / Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.