Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,956 members, 7,956,599 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. (39016 Views)

Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by shugabasbn: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
I just dey pity Ambode and my mind is telling me the same Sanyo will deal with Tinubu. Just wait and see
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by shugabasbn: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
I just dey pity Ambode and my mind is telling me the same Sanwo will deal with Tinubu. Just wait and see
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Biodun556(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tinubu is the party and the party is Tinubu. People are waiting for you in the general election. It is clear that your in fluence in the South West has diminished as other governors in the region will beware of you.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Reelmii: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
the JAGABAN has spoken
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by largeman4u(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
no more dirt in my area.

i am happy oooooooooooo
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by candygist: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Keep deceiving your zombie followers with fake progressive toga whilst in reality you are a dictator who keeps riding roughshod on Lagos political landscape.

Every dynasty always comes to an end and yours won't be an exception.
If only more of our leaders can be wise as tinubu Nigeria would have been a better place
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by opribo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Next is for Ambide to seek PDP's ticket.

Do I see APC losing the governorship to PDP?

The man is so dull, he will still sit down there until whatever is left of him is rubbished. Didn't he see hor gov. Ortom decamped even before they started thinking of not giving him the ticket, thats what i expected the big for nothing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by olasmile(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Life is a lesson, no matter the outcome Mr Ambode will never forget this conspiracy against him
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by candygist: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kingosytex:
tinubu the insatiable greedy rogue. how can the lagosians allow this evil man to hold them to ransom? the welfare of the common man means nothing to this old thief, i pity those hailing this man like their god

Tinubu over abode anytime anyday. You guys should come and take ambode to the east

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Chiachifranklin: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
The worst he would do now is to join PDP, if he is a smart politician he would have stepped down honorably, unfortunately for him he was a selfish governor masses doesn't have his bk, like Wat is playing out in IMO state now where d masses are in support of d deputy Governor
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Caseless:
I really pity ambode. I wish there's a way I could help him.

Yes you can help him by fighting with MC oluomo goons
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Basher8583: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
OldBeer:
Prior to this Ambode saga, I have been indifferent towards Tinubu and Nigeria politics in general.

This series has really taught me a lot.

Say what you want about Tinubu, he is a man of principle.
He stood for what he believed in even when it never favoured him and did not waiver.

Even when it was not attractive to be in the opposition, Tinubu was the only one there holding the fort and marking his time.

His people took note of all these and decided this man has their interest at heart. Which is why his word is almost synonymous to law.

I do not agree with his politics.
But I admire the way he worked from the bottom till here.

Yorubas, you guys should be proud
You have a leader.

Unlike that useless Akpabio that betrayed us.
OldBeer. You have spoken like a wise man. Very mature post. Thank you for setting it straight.
Even some of my Youruba brother will not support you asertion
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by JGracious: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
akdjr:
Why cant PDP just produce a credible candidate to contest election rather than supporting a candidate of the opposition party?

They lack a mind of their own and they want to eat the leftover of another party.
As it were, they are already making a fool of other people that would contest in their primaries.
We shall watch if they will also impose their preferred candidate on others.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by shegra58: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Caseless:
I really pity ambode. I wish there's a way I could help him.
You should have Help him go to Aba,Onitsha,Enugu,Anambra to mobilize people come lagos nah cheesy
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by SuperStriker: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
bibiking7:

It surprises me when some folks come here to say that its because of tinubu that ambode is facing all thsee issues. Really? Really? Do you people live in Lagos at all? Ambode dissapointed lagosians. Other than bus lay by and bus stops, what else did he achieve. What about hospitals? What about schools? The pot holes are terrible. He did not build or renovate any. Look at the level of filth. The huge pile of refuse I see everyday constantly reminds me of why not to ever support Ambode. He just kept cancelling good, working laid down processes just because he did not like his predecessors. He did not consider how it will affect his citizens. The traffic and the chaos is unbelievable. Before all this rancor began, I had already started campaigning against APC and ambode. Atleast now I know that I am not the only one that feels that way about the arrogant prick.

God bless you. May you live long.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by daplousboi: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:
Tinubu is a legend.

Hate him or like him. Tinubu is what every region wishes to have, and the elite fighting him are just jealous of the followership and respect this man commands.

He has said it, he is a party man and the party has spoken. When Ambode was busy offending the party people, he thought that as a Governor, he could use money to clear his way for a second term.

He got that wrong. He forgot that in Yoruba-land, respect for elders comes before money. A true son/daughter of the yoruba land, will not accept anything from you after you insult them.

The United States is not Nigeria. If Sanwo-Olu was arrested for using fake dollars, it will be in the public domain(mugshot.com) there are no big men in the US,and your crimes cannot be hidden. So Ambode goofed by telling that lie,which was far be beneath his person.

It is these antics of Ambode this last one week that has angered true Lagosians(me inclusive) that we have vowed to make him irrelevant forever.

By the end of this week,Ambode will be irrelevant in Epe,and his disloyalty might not make another Epe man be a Governor for a long time,as you just cant trust these Epe people.
AMBODE IS NOT EVEN EPE BORN.....ITS WAS HIS MUM DAT COMES FRM EPE......HE (AMBODE) HIS FROM ONDO STATE HIS FATHER STATE.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by bestpunterever: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Keep deceiving your zombie followers with fake progressive toga whilst in reality you are a dictator who keeps riding roughshod on Lagos political landscape.

Every dynasty always comes to an end and yours won't be an exception.
Lol seem pained, we all no nothing last forever, one day you self go end, but let Tinubu enjoy his moment pls.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by na2016: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Are you from Akwa Ibom
?
Lemme know before I answer you

Another trash from you.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by blimeyVic(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:
Tinubu is a legend.

Hate him or like him. Tinubu is what every region wishes to have, and the elite fighting him are just jealous of the followership and respect this man commands.

He has said it, he is a party man and the party has spoken. When Ambode was busy offending the party people, he thought that as a Governor, he could use money to clear his way for a second term.

He got that wrong. He forgot that in Yoruba-land, respect for elders comes before money. A true son/daughter of the yoruba land, will not accept anything from you after you insult them.

The United States is not Nigeria. If Sanwo-Olu was arrested for using fake dollars, it will be in the public domain(mugshot.com) there are no big men in the US,and your crimes cannot be hidden. So Ambode goofed by telling that lie,which was far be beneath his person.

It is these antics of Ambode this last one week that has angered true Lagosians(me inclusive) that we have vowed to make him irrelevant forever.

By the end of this week,Ambode will be irrelevant in Epe,and his disloyalty might not make another Epe man be a Governor for a long time,as you just cant trust these Epe people.

"You can't trust these Epe people " .

Please what do you mean by that?

You can't trust Epe people to construct good roads?

You can't trust Epe people to build world class schools?

Or

You can't trust Epe people to improve the overall well-being of the citizenry?

Please what actually can you not trust Epe people to do?

#This is Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by bestpunterever: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kingosytex:
tinubu the insatiable greedy rogue. how can the lagosians allow this evil man to hold them to ransom? the welfare of the common man means nothing to this old thief, i pity those hailing this man like their god
I feel your pain.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:
Tinubu is a legend.

am very sure if Thifnubu has endorse Ambode you wont be saying all this
you can say all things but pls remove that legend, he is not and will never be, they are bunch of stupid people fighting for their pocket
to hell with them all
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by jaxxy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kingosytex:

Respect a man who fought federal might to a stand still even with no state allocation. U think it is beans? He sealed that fit by bringing in the perfect successor in Fashola. Tinubu may not be a saint bt he has definitely done smtn right to deserve the respect asfar as Lagos is concerned. His greed has only been channeled to develop and give back to the state and his party. Same as Wike bt what did diezani and the rest do with all they stole? Zero

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
OldBeer:
Prior to this Ambode saga, I have been indifferent towards Tinubu and Nigeria politics in general.

This series has really taught me a lot.

Say what you want about Tinubu, he is a man of principle.
He stood for what he believed in even when it never favoured him and did not waiver.

Even when it was not attractive to be in the opposition, Tinubu was the only one there holding the fort and marking his time.

His people took note of all these and decided this man has their interest at heart. Which is why his word is almost synonymous to law.

I do not agree with his politics.
But I admire the way he worked from the bottom till here.

Yorubas, you guys should be proud
You have a leader.

Unlike that useless Akpabio that betrayed us.
I'm Yoruba, plz be sensible and stop this bulshit...im indifferent towards ambode or tinubu or whatever.. but Tinubu is not my leader and I speak for alot of Yorubas....

there is no region or ethnic groups that has good leaders otherwise Nigeria will not be a shitthole..
speak for yourself next time pls.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
candygist:

If only more of our leaders can be wise as tinubu Nigeria would have been a better place
yes, can't you see how Yoruba land is paradise?
Yorubas because of tinubu are not suffering like other Nigerians, they are packing gold on their streets and living in eldorado.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bizibi:
I hope the sycophants here won't crucify other godfathers in other states because their romance for the landlord of southwest is glaring......
don't mind the idiotss...opening threads praising ambode weeks ago, suddenly he became a devil.. and they will call us sophiscated.. an irony
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Wait and see how she northern cabal will cripple him after 2019 elections. His only saving grace is if Buhari fails to win.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by LadiIshola(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:
Tinubu is a legend.

Lol abunu leleyi sha, so na Epe people offend una now no be Ambode again? Ani wehreh ni gbogbp yin seh
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Lot13(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:
Tinubu is a legend.

God bless you. I've always said that those unknown grassroot politicians in the SW are the real power brokers especially when they speak with one voice.

Ambode should have known better that politics is local and I commend the Yoruba people again for showing that "power truly belongs to the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by laytoshtwo: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
Baba no get power like before but a lot of people don't understand. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by maasoap(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kingosytex:

This is the wish of the party members, simple. Ambode has wronged so many people but mumu like you still think this is about Tinubu alone. He might even be impeached, just watch out!
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by nengibo: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
see how Afonja ppl are celebrating a theif
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by dodoniyi: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
A DAY IS APPROACHING WHEN HE WILL SLEEP AND NEVER WAKE UP

I AM SO TIRED OF THE GODFATHERISM IN LAGOS IN PARTICULAR

GOD WILL ALLOW ANOTHER PARTY TO WIN THIS LAGOS ELECTION COME 2019......MY PRAYER OH LORD!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP / Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto / IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.