Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries (37284 Views)

Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial / Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by kingsmaila(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
USA is jealous of Nigeria's potentials

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Aaronsrod: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Our Queen has arrived!
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Temple1288(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
Idiot that border policy started under your God Obama and there are pictures of children in cages from his time in office..but of course CNN has infested your brain with their liberal/anti-Trump propaganda so you just come here and talk sh.it like a zombie without first doing your own research.

He's not gonna research. He depends on CNN
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by GetCofOProperty: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Safe trip.... Successful mission. When is Trump gonna visit Nigeria?

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Acquisition services!!!
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
rentAcock:
The first African country Obama visited during his presidency was Ghana. Now Melania is visiting Ghana again. Makes me wonder why Nigeria is always shunned by the white house. Maybe our leadership stinks. But it's all good, I certainly don't want any trump cabinet or family members trooping into Nigeria. If she really cares about children, she will speak up against her husband's inhumane treatment of migrant children at the border.

USA has a stake in ghana's economy as well as a huge funded the defance.

I had they also have a base there, keep your investment close

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by rentAcock(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
Idiot that border policy started under your God Obama and there are pictures of children in cages from his time in office..but of course CNN has infested your brain with their liberal/anti-Trump propaganda so you just come here and talk sh.it like a zombie without first doing your own research.

You are a fool, I'm at work now, once I'm through, I will reply you proper
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by ironben(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
JAMB QUESTION
PAPER TYPE D.

Did she come with the presidential jet?
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Litmus: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Some of you Nigerians seem somwhat pained by the apparent and contemporaneous US snob of Nigeria and blame your government, specifically governance or lack of it thereof. Simply stated, Nigeria government is to blame but perhaps not in the way you may accept. America concerns for corruption in Nigeria is limited to her interest not your well-being. There is a glut of portential and actual oil producing nations , so in this regards Nigeria is no longer Hard-Core significant to the America as Nigeria once was.

Now, having lost Hard-Core significance to America, Nigeria has not acted to replace this loss of influence with Soft-Core significance in the way Ghana is positioned to America. Examples of softcore diplomacy: supporting US policies like military basses in Africa, Homosexualty and shafting fellow African nations in the back if this would please America or her Western allies.

Part One
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Curry30: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
What an elegant classy first lady

Waiting to hear what ClintonNewsNetwork has to say about this trip!

#FakeNews
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
rentAcock:

You are a fool, I'm at work now, once I'm through, I will reply you proper
LMAO. Okay. Whatever.. m.oron!
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Respect55(m): 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=Agugbadin post=71720634][/quote]
Go and read, it will do u good. Maybe when u come back, u will tell me how many American presidents that were assassinated.
Do u know how many shootings that happen in the street of Chicago in a week?

Do you know how many high schools shooting that go on in that country?
Do you know how many black doctors that are practising in Massachusetts and Toronto yet they don't receive any preferential treatment?

I'm not saying that their system isn't better than ours. What in saying is that we should stop worshiping them for their are the remote cause of the problems that we have in Africa
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Respect55(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
ikennaf1:

Racism will not kill us. There are more whites helping blacks without anything to gain, than blacks helping whites without anything to gain. Heck blacks don't even help whites at all. I'm very sure you're a beneficiary of Bill Gates polio vaccination program across Africa.

get lost with your racism.
I don't trade insults on social media any longer. Would have said a thing or two about what u put up there but won't anymore because u don't sound mature enough
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Litmus: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Part Two

So, to curry favour with America and her Western allies, Nigeria could copy Ghana. America couldn't care less if Nigeria attained the ability to provide constant electricity for Nigeria cities, root out corruption, cut infant mortality, provide on-tap, clean running water, tar and paved all roads, housed everyone and so on. But a steady stream of dignitaries will begin to visit Nigeria in the coming decade if Nigerian politicians began going to places like Oxford and commerce meetings abroad to disparage other African nations (eliciting laughter and mockery at the target African nation will be a bonus). A good target Nation would be South Africa (Zimbabwe is off the table since the overthrow of Mugabe) Nigeria should hold showy conferences with Austerlian, European and American partners to warn South Africa not to murder White farmers and that South Africa should leave lands occupied by White Farmers alone. Hypocrisy would not come into it, Nigeria should point fingers at Cameroon leaders and call them murderers and human rights violators, abuse Ugandan leaders for outlawing homosexuallty, claim that Obama did not do enough to sanction Kenya corruption etc.

The more Nigeria licks boot by betraying fellow African Nations to the West the likelier are US dignitaries to visit Nigeria in future.
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by handsomeyinka(m): 5:24am On Oct 03, 2018
inoki247:
welcome to the Shitholee.
You be real inoki....
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Horus(m): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AZYEO8fuN8

Why Trump sent Melania to Africa!

Why did Melania choose Africa for her first solo trip? Is there a bigger agenda in sending her on a four nation Africa tour promoting
the activities of USAID? Why is she focusing on children n particular?
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by meobizy(f): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2018
I have gone two pages deep and there’s no inspiring post on this thread. Sigh, a shame — Africa’s largest ‘chat’ forum.
I welcome her to the continent. The heat and humidity is a beautiful blanket compared to the bland cold which envelopes the senses in their own land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Police Force Demands Anyone That Wants To Join Must Learn Yoruba, Italia / Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.