Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

5 Things Boys Do That Make Girlfriends Insecure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Boys Do That Make Girlfriends Insecure (818 Views)

Funny Things Boys Did To Attract Girls Back In Secondary School. / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Boys Do That Make Girlfriends Insecure by RelationshipG: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
1. Tell Them That They Need Better Makeup

A girl always wants to look her absolute best for you. If you tell her that she needs more work on her makeup, then that may lead her to think that you don’t find her pretty or that you’re ashamed of how she looks. Either way, it doesn’t bode well for her self-esteem.

2. Make Fun Of Their Eating Habits

If she has a big appetite, don’t make fun of her for it. She’ll end up feeling like she’s a fatty and that’s not a good thing. If she’s not eating much, then be sensitive with your remarks. She may not be feeling well or she may be feeling like she needs to lose weight for you. Don’t make fun of her for her eating habits.

3. Hide Your Phones From Them

If you hide your phone from your girlfriend, then that tells her that you’re probably hiding pictures or messages from her.

4. Make Fun Of Their Outfits

Like makeup, a girl will use her outfit as a way to attract her boyfriend. She wants to dress up to feel better about who she is and if you make fun of what she’s wearing, then that creates a dent in her confidence. – Continue reading on the next page

5. Refuse To Be Intimate

Your refusal to be intimate is an indication of disinterest. If she picks up on this, she will think that this is her fault. Your hesitation to engage in intimacy will lead her to believe that she’s not enough for you.

READ MORE: http://bigcrown.com.ng/5-things-boys-do-that-make-girlfriends-insecure/

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Boys Do That Make Girlfriends Insecure by RelationshipG: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
IF YOU HAVE THESE 8 THOUGHTS WHILE HAVING SEX, THERE ARE SERIOUS PROBLEMS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP

SOURCE: http://bigcrown.com.ng/if-you-have-these-8-thoughts-while-having-sex-there-are-serious-problems-in-your-relationship/
Re: 5 Things Boys Do That Make Girlfriends Insecure by okwabayi(m): 12:21am On Oct 03, 2018
I came here to learn. I saw I already do these. I also make fun of their physiques. I do not like skinny females but they love me a lot so I make it known every time I feel. It works.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies You Will Love Your Breasts Inside This Bikini / 5 Reasons Why You Don’t Have A Boyfriend / "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.