Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola (43435 Views)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates / Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu, Adeola Win, Ashafa Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Hotfreezer: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
All I'm waiting for is the results of Apc primaries in Epe. I want to see if they flogged Ambode up to Epe level too.

This nonsense the OP is saying doesn't concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Sirpaul(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
he may even die... mark my words
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by jaspertosin: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Exactly.
dazzlingd:
Fashola transformed Lagos not ambode.

At a point, jagaban did not want a second term for fashola but fashola had huge support on his side. My wonder is why Ambode has so much enemies.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by finni(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Rubbish talks. Just be there and be blowing grammar. The market women and the artisans alike decide elections in Lagos State.
Africlegend:
Tinubu May Have to Cry!

Asiwaju is a wonder to behold. Tinubu is incredible too. He's undisputably the main man in Nigerian politics today. He's the most powerful whenever the President is not contesting. He was a senator when Nigeria's eyes was closed. He was a Governor when the sun was just rising and, the father of Governors at dawn. Tinubu fought, alongside others, Abacha and won. As Governor, he survived Obasanjo's greenades. Goodluck Jonathan understands that his name is not something of a joke. He did not only enthrone Buhari, but made his former aides vice-president and ministers in his government. Would you then argue that Asiwaju is not something else?

But, Tinubu may cry soon. Either Ambode loses today's primary or not, Asiwaju has a whole lot to fear. When people call you master, don't rejoice, tell them you are only a servant. Unfortunately, with the humiliation of Ambode, Asiwaju is openly calling himself the master of Lagos politics. He's calling himself the driver of Lagos' wheel in the public glare. He's telling lagosians that they are but his balls. He's telling the discerning that he owns Lagos and everything that breathes within its walls and, of course, all that is true; but it is better not said. Tinubu is openly counting his slaves, and our foregoers said wisely, that when you count your slaves, they become so sad. There will always be a counter coup. The people of Lagos will demand freedom soon, they will revolt and, history will repeat itself. The Jagaban of Lagos is planning his own fall and, I'm afraid.

The people will soon ask questions. They will ask Tinubu what the sins of Ambode are and, by the time such questions are being asked, not many answers will drink water. Thesame Ambode that was once acclaimed the best Governor in Nigeria? The same Ambode that has transformed lagos? Would lagosians have to replace him simply because he had refused to be totally submissive to the master? Would they reject him because of his personal issues with the Jagaban? Will any lagosian accuse Ambode of under-performance? Not even when it is public knowledge that this young man has pleaded with Asiwaju, not even when the people of Lagos know that his wife has appeased the god of Lagos politics.

Tinubu has enemies within the APC, not many Abuja politicians are pleased with him, or so it looks. It will not be a cup of tea to fight Ambode (maybe then as the opposition's candidate ), the opposition, the people of Lagos and, his in-house enemies at the same time. Discretion is a better part of valor. This is only an agidigbo drum, only the wise dances to it and the knowledgeable understands its lyrics.

Ayeni Faith Damilola.
faithdamilolaayeni@yahoo.com
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by OldBeer: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
myettiallah:

see this ass-licker, are you trying to ask for BMC membership form
grin grin
E pain am
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Akiika: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode rode on this Tinubu's back to the Lagos state government house, the back is not just available to him any longer. If Ambode has indeed done really well for the people, i am sure they will be with him and fight to rescue him from Tinubu. It's the PEOPLE that voted not Tinubu. Fashola also had issues with Tinubu but the people were solidly behind him.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Freiburger(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nemesis001:
Sophisticated Suffering and Smiling Morons. grin

I spit on their heads.. *Tueh*
embarassed
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Gboy101: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
dazzlingd:

At a point, jagaban did not want a second term for fashola but fashola had huge support on his side. My wonder is why Ambode has so much enemies.
he doesn't share the money and contracts with them
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by jagorinho: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
" when you count your slaves, they become so sad. "....... very deep.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by NothingDoMe: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
OldBeer:
Rubbish

As an outsider I used to think Tinubu was the sole person running Lagos but this saga has proven otherwise.

I have read several instances where he had to kowtow to his people's demands.

Tinubu is only the face of his people wishes.
In reality, he is their servant.

Mehn, Yorubas where do I sign up for the Tinubu's school of politics?
I really want to learn how a man can rise to wield such influence over his people.

I just cannot help gushing. That man is a maverick.

@TonyeBarcanista, I totally understand your admiration for him.
Tonye? How many times did I call you?
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by spencekat(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
I am just pitying Ambo.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by KosyJerry(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Your trying so hard to stay relevant... Keep trying but use different statics
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Benekruku(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
Rubbish analysis
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
otherway:

Rubbish.

If you must know, Ambode failed lagosians.

One of his biggest mistakes was sacking over 25000 staff of Lawma without a workable option,sacked 33 head of parastaltals as a get back move to Fashola, made himself inaccessible to people who voted him in, made himself an Emperor and demi god and ultimately sinned against GOD by sacking a reverend cos he did not give his wife preferential treatment in the house of GOD.

Can a Governor be that good that even his deputy loathes him.

Now let me blow your mind; Tinubu actually changed his mind and tried to give him a second chance but guess what?, for the first time since 1999, Tinubu stalwarts threatened to rubbish him and go against him if he ever tries to force Ambode on them. Surprised I guess!

Let me just stop here.

*SPITS ON AMBODE*
There was a day earlier this year I saw several small groups of those old women that were road sweepers under LAWMA holding leaves and trekking towards that MITV side in Alausa. A few were wiping their eyes. I felt really bad for them, that their only offense is that the governor wants to chop money through Visionscape, a supposed Dubai company. Ambode never jam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by prettyeyo: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
Africlegend:
Tinubu May Have to Cry!

Asiwaju is a wonder to behold. Tinubu is incredible too. He's undisputably the main man in Nigerian politics today. He's the most powerful whenever the President is not contesting. He was a senator when Nigeria's eyes was closed. He was a Governor when the sun was just rising and, the father of Governors at dawn. Tinubu fought, alongside others, Abacha and won. As Governor, he survived Obasanjo's greenades. Goodluck Jonathan understands that his name is not something of a joke. He did not only enthrone Buhari, but made his former aides vice-president and ministers in his government. Would you then argue that Asiwaju is not something else?

But, Tinubu may cry soon. Either Ambode loses today's primary or not, Asiwaju has a whole lot to fear. When people call you master, don't rejoice, tell them you are only a servant. Unfortunately, with the humiliation of Ambode, Asiwaju is openly calling himself the master of Lagos politics. He's calling himself the driver of Lagos' wheel in the public glare. He's telling lagosians that they are but his balls. He's telling the discerning that he owns Lagos and everything that breathes within its walls and, of course, all that is true; but it is better not said. Tinubu is openly counting his slaves, and our foregoers said wisely, that when you count your slaves, they become so sad. There will always be a counter coup. The people of Lagos will demand freedom soon, they will revolt and, history will repeat itself. The Jagaban of Lagos is planning his own fall and, I'm afraid.

The people will soon ask questions. They will ask Tinubu what the sins of Ambode are and, by the time such questions are being asked, not many answers will drink water. Thesame Ambode that was once acclaimed the best Governor in Nigeria? The same Ambode that has transformed lagos? Would lagosians have to replace him simply because he had refused to be totally submissive to the master? Would they reject him because of his personal issues with the Jagaban? Will any lagosian accuse Ambode of under-performance? Not even when it is public knowledge that this young man has pleaded with Asiwaju, not even when the people of Lagos know that his wife has appeased the god of Lagos politics.

Tinubu has enemies within the APC, not many Abuja politicians are pleased with him, or so it looks. It will not be a cup of tea to fight Ambode (maybe then as the opposition's candidate ), the opposition, the people of Lagos and, his in-house enemies at the same time. Discretion is a better part of valor. This is only an agidigbo drum, only the wise dances to it and the knowledgeable understands its lyrics.

Ayeni Faith Damilola.
Shut up your mouth!! You are mad. When Ambode ripped Lagosians of good roads where were you? When tankers blocked the road made us live in pain, did you not see?? Tinubu and Ambode fight is not our business. We just don't want a governor who walks around not doing anything Bout our pain. If Ambode paid you for this rubbish article then you are crazy! Y

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Maghan37: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
abbey221 is on point. U need to see d Badagry roads. Words can not describe d calamity on d roads
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Bhol28: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
dazzlingd:

That's my worry too,Tinubu and fashola had issues too but the party people were solidly behind him and Tinubu had to respect the people's wish.The results of today's election says a lot about Ambode's attitude.If Tinubu had even tried to enforce him it will backfire on him and the party.The people are the structure and they have spoken.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by otherway: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bagehot:

There was a day earlier this year I saw several small groups of those old women that were road sweepers under LAWMA holding leaves and trekking towards that MITV side in Alausa. A few were wiping their eyes. I felt really bad for them, that their only offense is that the governor wants to chop money through Visionscape, a supposed Dubai company. Ambode never jam.

The visionscape was dead on arrival.

Do you know how many people fees through Lawma? Such a heartless guy.

He should have stuck with governance but he also tried to establish his own empire against Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Masama: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Who is this author and what is this story doing on FP?
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Yankee101: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
We give too much glory to mere mortals. Tinubu is not better than you. I wonder how some people reason
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by lapo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Op displayed a shallow knowledge of Lagos politics. Asieaju Tinubu has gone this far in Lagos politics because he he's a listening leader. He couldn't have stopped the ant Ambode without landing himself in a serious problem.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Amdoyin(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:
Ayeni faith should shut up.

Everybody's now a political pundit,and trying to be relevant by saying things they know nothing about. Ambode's problem is a party problem, as he has offended the leadership of the party in
Lagos State.

How difficult is this for the Faith's of the world to understand?

And who are the people that will ask questions?The ibo or the calabar people?because the Yoruba's that have a stake in the matter have already asked and gotten their answers,and that is why you see them voting for Sanwo-Olu today.

Unless of course you Faith,want to say you are smarter than the whole Yoruba's in Lagos,and that they lack sense.

The Party has spoken and Ambode is a goner.
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Amdoyin(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:

Everybody's now a political pundit,and trying to be relevant by saying things they know nothing about. Ambode's problem is a party problem, as he has offended the leadership of the party in
Lagos State.

And who are the people that will ask questions?The ibo or the calabar people?because the Yoruba's that have a stake in the matter have already asked and gotten their answers,and that is why you see them voting for Sanwo-Olu today.

Unless of course you Faith,want to say you are smarter than the whole Yoruba's in Lagos,and that they lack sense.

gbam!
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by BabaO2: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Africlegend:
Tinubu May Have to Cry!

Ayeni Faith Damilola.
This is ranting of one of the frustrated ambode opportunists
The problems of ambode are too many to mention:
1. He couldnt stand the test of time
2. He destroyed almost working sub systems:
(i) Refuse has taken over lagos again
(ii) There are no more pot holes in Lagos but bore holes on every road
(iii) He destroyed the ministry by putting his loyalists/friends/family members into potions not capable/qualified
(iv) Badagry cut off from Lagos
(3) He abandoned ilubirin project that fashola wrestled from federal government
(4-) Etc
Tinubu has done nothing wrong, he only submitted himself to the yearnings of his party. Tinubu is only a good leader and he's at the top, that is why he's always the topic. Unlike ambode, Tinubu/Fashola listen to their party voices, I am not surprised Ambode's deputy even dumped him, that speaks volume ...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Mathew26(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:

Lagos State.

You make more sense in moments like this when you learn to keep quiet because deep within yourself you know that you have no answer to Faith's ....! Truth is very bitter but learn to stomach it ok. Soon, I mean, very soon, Lagosians will get to ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by eurogee: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
This is pure trash! Ambode, best governor? Iwu nnoo idiot!

Africlegend:
Tinubu May Have to Cry!

Ayeni Faith Damilola.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lyoncrescent:
If you live in Lagos and you understand that between 2015 till date ,Ambode has had a budget of 2.47 trillion naira, then you will understand that the development hasnt matched the budget. You can click my profile and see some of my past posts. The thing is if this happened to fashola during his first term , people would have backed him but this ambode is just a flop. Little investment in healthcare and education, potholes everywhere and ambode is busy putting canoe in places that theres no water all in the name of beautifying Lagos.Lagos is dirty and all.

AMBODE IS A STEP DOWN FROM FASHOLA. FASHOLA IS AN UPGRADE TO TINUBU. LAGOS IS NOT EKITI. Even Banire that doesnt see eye to eye with tinubu is against ambode. Fashola too is against ambode. Tinubu doesnt dictate to themanymore
This is a post from fellow nairalander,benz4pimpwho live in lagos. You cant be in this lagos and not feel the pain;

[b]Please do you live in Lagos?If you do,can you state where you think ambode has done well and I will counter it with proves!!!call Tinubu a thief or rogue,he means well about Lagos!!!Ambode built a bus terminal in ikeja,6-7 months ago,till today that terminal is still closed!!who does that?he spent Lagos money to buy buses,it is so wrong!!That is an open avenue for fraud!!!let me and you invest in Lagos by buying buses to run those routes!!!Telling lagosians that those buses would be fueled with Lagos money opens room for the biggest fraud of the century cus you can’t monitor those buses!!!This alone shows he is being pushed by corrupt commissioners!!!lets go to the roads,when you construct major roads and leave access roads to link those roads,you have done nothing...he is constructing Lagos-Abeokuta,yet all the access roads are bad,once there is little rain,everyone is stranded!!Should we go to property tax?my mum that used to pay 35k now pays 115k,please is this fair?
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Unlike) 1 Share (Share)[/b][i][/i]

AMbode that launched buses and ikeja bus terminal in march 2018 and this is october 2018, he is still building the bustops for the buses.
hahahaha...funny fellow... Match Buharis three years budget with the suffering in the land... U funny aswearrr

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Yancy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Abeg leave thrash for lawma. A governor that's only build on what was left over by the last administration. The only singular initiative he started (visionscape) has turned lagos into one of the dirtiest states in the country. What's the beauty of bus stops & bridges in a dirty environment?

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by tee4naija(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
RUBBISH!
Tinubu has repeatedly and consistently told everyone who cares to listen that Ambode is a wonderful governor and a performer. He said it openly that he has nothing against his candidacy but the party does. A tree does not make a forest. Tinubu is only a leader and not the party. The party is made up of the people. When the people say NO, a good leader can not say YES.
BRF did not support Ambode in 2015 but Tinubu did,because that was what the people wanted.

Ambode refused to be a party man. He definitely has his ulterior motives. He is planning to build his own political empire and rubbish the old structure.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by ideylaff: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
venai:
Please o, who is the woman beside Tinubu in those pix?
Who painted her face like that? Her make up artist will never make heaven.

LOL. Thata Abah Folawiyo.... the late Folawiyos wife...... Segun Awolowos mum

yes she does over paint her face LOL

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by olaoreawofele: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
The views expressed in this write up is that of the writer and reflect the understanding of the writer only.
Disclaimer notice

Africlegend:
Tinubu May Have to Cry!

Ayeni Faith Damilola.
Re: Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola by Lyoncrescent: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
hahahaha...funny fellow... Match Buharis three years budget with the suffering in the land... U funny aswearrr

Buhari is going down. Ambode first. my prayer is that rabiu kwankwanso be his opponent. Buhari is a flop but this ambode must be disciplined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Ige's Murder: Omisore Replies Soyinka, 'Ask your cousin, OBJ' / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father / Breaking: Presidency Orders EFCC To Detain Fayose Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.