Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu (37931 Views)

I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. / Why Tinubu’s Not Doing Live Interviews – Keyamo, Bamigbetan / Lagos Commissioner, Kehinde Bamigbetan Escapes Death In Auto-crash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Agugbadin: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS TO HOPE UZODIMA FOR WINNIG IMO STATE APC GUBER PRIMARIES
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
These guys can betray for africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by BabaO2: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
alpha2zulu:
So, Ambode that used to be a world class governor to the Afonjas, now turned to a piece of shit to them within a twinkle of an eye. They even used a slogan; eko ni baje. What a confused and hypocritical set of people is this??
you don't need to be responded to, because this is not Kwara State elections, anfonja could only be synonymous with Kwara State, so, check your headache in saraki's hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by kcute(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
I admire the preset Lagos state state from edo state wink, Ambo did well let him continue like Bullhari
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
wristbangle:
The swift withdrawal of people from this man reflects how bad he has handle internal and external affairs of the state.

With the budget at his disposal, the least thing to be happening in Lagos is road construction. Much propaganda, arrogance and empty promises got hold of him as it transcend to his Jezebel wife who sacked a chaplain. I mean who does that? He made indigenes jobless by stopping PSP to inaugurate Vision less scope that till date I don't understand their mode of operation.

Though he did some cosmetic projects yet these couldn't reflect on the masses who faced agonizing experience in Lagos road routes.

Just two weeks ago, I plied lagos- badagry route and the experience was near hell. Painful, agonizing, dreadful, damaging, worst and terrible situation is all I could say about that place.

Inner roads in Lagos mainland, Island and almost every part of Lagos are potholes infected.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, let's hear your views gentlemen
The next guy won't still do anything on all these u stated. They are not free to do anything except Tinubu benefits first.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Hotfreezer: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
The hallelujah fanboys of Alaigbo have finally infected Ambode with their generational bad luck.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by doskie(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
alpha2zulu:
So, Ambode that used to be a world class governor to the Afonjas, now turned to a piece of shit to them within a twinkle of an eye. They even used a slogan; eko ni baje. What a confused and hypocritical set of people is this??
yorubaz are generally disloyal people.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by jude33084(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Fashola will be laughing out loud cheesy

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by abmethod: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Like for ambode share for sanwo-olu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by frugal(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
raumdeuter:
Ambode must be a terrible person if no one is standing with him
That's not what's happening. He's surrounded by people loyal to Tinubu. Tinubu picked each and everyone of them.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
babasolo:
I only wish Ambode wins 2019 gov election... I want to see the faces of these Aaaaaaaassholes
how will this happen?You mean in Lagos?forget it!!!!The election has been done and we already know the next governor

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by emmanikewon(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Liarss! No single quote from him? I beg change topic!
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by BabaO2: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
ednut1:
70% of lagos roads now have poth holes. for that reason alone i am against ambode. the lesson in this is that if ur want to accept something from the devil you must be ready to offer blood and sacrifices as required. if not nollywood type doom awaits
boreholes not potholes again...
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by izzou(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
wristbangle:
The swift withdrawal of people from this man reflects how bad he has handle internal and external affairs of the state.

With the budget at his disposal, the least thing to be happening in Lagos is road construction. Much propaganda, arrogance and empty promises got hold of him as it transcend to his Jezebel wife who sacked a chaplain. I mean who does that? He made indigenes jobless by stopping PSP to inaugurate Vision less scope that till date I don't understand their mode of operation.

Though he did some cosmetic projects yet these couldn't reflect on the masses who faced agonizing experience in Lagos road routes.

Just two weeks ago, I plied lagos- badagry route and the experience was near hell. Painful, agonizing, dreadful, damaging, worst and terrible situation is all I could say about that place.

Inner roads in Lagos mainland, Island and almost every part of Lagos are potholes infected.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, let's hear your views gentlemen

Is Lagos Badagry expressway a state government road? Why not channel your grieviance to Fashola?

Ambode tried in areas like Ikeja, Etiosa and even Alimosho. Why is he losing the primaries there?

I'm not Ambode's fan, but stop making his failure look like it had anything to do with governance. It's purely political.

4 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Johnboom: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
alpha2zulu:
That is while you are backward, you better go to your Biafra.Omo onirankiran

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Cajal(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
I hate what he did to that man of God. He gave a respected clergy 24 hour to vacate the mission house. I see why no CAN or Christian communities are not fighting for him.
...why would they fight for him?
Are they politicians or APC.. member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by holuphisayor(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Haa, this one too much ooh.
I was even thinking ambode will park bus. grin
Just accept the defeat in good faith. huh
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by oladele00(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode political career is finally dead on arrival... He messed with the jagaban and he was rendered useless and obsoletely obsolete

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by kmaster007: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
raumdeuter:
I tell you. d way am seeing tins Ehn!
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Atom007(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dominiquez:
Ambode is now betrayed by his deputy and commissioner, the same way Yorubas betrayed igbos during the Biafran war. And this is a clear confirmation of what my Northern friends do say "Trust a yourba man at your own peril".

Note I am not here to incite tribal war but just to state the fact.

Which fact did idiot like u have. In life never bite a finger that fed u. Stop been sentiment and go to ur IBO land. Ewu
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Mankosi: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
raumdeuter:
I just dey with one of the top guys for Apc now and the man have said a lot of bad things about ambode that I am beginning to hate the guy sef. Heard he's arrogant and very selfish.
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Cajal(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
babasolo:
I only wish Ambode wins 2019 gov election... I want to see the faces of these Aaaaaaaassholes
...under ambode progressive congress apc
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by AZeD1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
frugal:

That's not what's happening. He's surrounded by people loyal to Tinubu. Tinubu picked each and everyone of them.

Tinubu did not pick any commissioner for Ambode. Party leaders in each Local government nominate commissioners.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by martowskin1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Betrayal is in their blood, they are now doing it to their own, what make u think others will e different
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by lawrence35(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Wow....

Start dropshipping for cash
See my signature.
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by AFONJACOW(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
alpha2zulu:
brother Afonja are known hypocrite and saboteur since time unmemorable , Afonja betrayed his people and handed Kwara state to Fulani mercenary, AWOLOWO betrayed Arewa republic and MKO kill his political carrier before he drank rat poison out of frustration, MKO was betrayed by Afonja elders and he was left on his fate inside Bourdillon kuji prison, few mouths ago Ambode was their sweet boy, their daddy yoo governor, go and mark it somewhere ThiefTinubu just signed his dead warrant, it's either Ambode decamp to PDP and his the masses & power of incumbency to retire him politically or this new guy rode on his back after the main election or the Fulani lifeless president Zai Barbar disposed him , one of this must happen, his end is near

3 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
alpha2zulu:
Whatever Baba says is the law regardless of how wrong he maybe.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by kmaster007: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Firefire:
God have already dumped APC.
from ur village rty
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by deomelo: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Vissionscape HQ.

#AmbodeMustGO

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Ironlion1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
alpha2zulu:

My brother, you said it all.
Backward set of people with dated sense of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stolen Artefacts: Oba of Benin, Obaseki To Build World-Class Museum / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State / Dino Melaye Rolling On The Floor In A Church In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.