Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu (37936 Views)

I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. / Why Tinubu’s Not Doing Live Interviews – Keyamo, Bamigbetan / Lagos Commissioner, Kehinde Bamigbetan Escapes Death In Auto-crash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by VisioDirect: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
wristbangle:
The swift withdrawal of people from this man reflects how bad he has handle internal and external affairs of the state.

With the budget at his disposal, the least thing to be happening in Lagos is road construction. Much propaganda, arrogance and empty promises got hold of him as it transcend to his Jezebel wife who sacked a chaplain. I mean who does that? He made indigenes jobless by stopping PSP to inaugurate Vision less scope that till date I don't understand their mode of operation.

Though he did some cosmetic projects yet these couldn't reflect on the masses who faced agonizing experience in Lagos road routes.

Just two weeks ago, I plied lagos- badagry route and the experience was near hell. Painful, agonizing, dreadful, damaging, worst and terrible situation is all I could say about that place.

Inner roads in Lagos mainland, Island and almost every part of Lagos are potholes infected.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, let's hear your views gentlemen

You have said it all.
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Oblang(m): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
odogwu125:
He will soon make another u-turn. Afonjas lack principles

To Igbos, everybody should be one way traffic just like they were all one way traffic for gej despite him not doing anything for their region..

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by thayora: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
wristbangle:
The swift withdrawal of people from this man reflects how bad he has handle internal and external affairs of the state.

With the budget at his disposal, the least thing to be happening in Lagos is road construction. Much propaganda, arrogance and empty promises got hold of him as it transcend to his Jezebel wife who sacked a chaplain. I mean who does that? He made indigenes jobless by stopping PSP to inaugurate Vision less scope that till date I don't understand their mode of operation.

Though he did some cosmetic projects yet these couldn't reflect on the masses who faced agonizing experience in Lagos road routes.

Just two weeks ago, I plied lagos- badagry route and the experience was near hell. Painful, agonizing, dreadful, damaging, worst and terrible situation is all I could say about that place.

Inner roads in Lagos mainland, Island and almost every part of Lagos are potholes infected.

Dont worry paid online agent,Ambode will soon unmask the face of the godfather to the public and all the reasons for the in fighting will be exposed.so oga stay calm
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by princetom1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
raumdeuter:
Ambode must be a terrible person if no one is standing with him

Turned a bad pesson overnight?
Even the devil has friends in numbers... They all a bunch of ass licker, afraid of wat will become of dem if ambode loose
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by mechanics(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
raumdeuter:
hahahaha, not really, the truth is one should not go against those that assisted him to get to the top.
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by gadada98: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by TEYA: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
wristbangle:

Likely not true. It is just a reflection of the kind of politics we play. Some will abandon Ambode because they hate him, but many will leave him because they fear Tinubu. If after all the pleas, Tinubu refused to forgive Ambode, it shows he is hell bent on dealing with him and will not take it lightly with anyone that interferes. If Tinubu successfully kicks out Ambode and places another in his place and goes on to win lagos for Buhari next year, then he may go on to ride lagos like a horse for the rest of his life.
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Painkila: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
The rats are first to leave a sinking ship.
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Iconium(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
I hate what he did to that man of God. He gave a respected clergy 24 hour to vacate the mission house. I see why no CAN or Christian communities are not fighting for him.

That wasn't cool.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by willoski(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
raumdeuter:
My dear Ambode is not a terrible person, just that the so called godfathers of Lagos APC will never allow you as a governor build your own structure. You are standing on their structure. If you have the opportunity ask Fashola.
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Iconium(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
alpha2zulu:
So, Ambode that used to be a world class governor to the Afonjas, now turned to a piece of shit to them within a twinkle of an eye. They even used a slogan; eko ni baje. What a confused and hypocritical set of people is this??

I perfectly understand your point of view but you don't have to sound tribalistic to be heard.
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Iconium(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dominiquez:
Ambode is now betrayed by his deputy and commissioner, the same way Yorubas betrayed igbos during the Biafran war. And this is a clear confirmation of what my Northern friends do say "Trust a yourba man at your own peril".

Note I am not here to incite tribal war but just to state the fact.

You just did. Bitterness
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Burgerlomo: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
I hate what he did to that man of God. He gave a respected clergy 24 hour to vacate the mission house. I see why no CAN or Christian communities are not fighting for him.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by delpee(f): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
If Ambode performed well and endeared himself to Lagosians, they would have stood by him no matter what as was done for Fashola. He simply didn't meet up with the basic standards of governance in Lagos. Humility cum Omoluabi values and projects that impact directly on the lives of the people are important.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
deomelo:

So, you Igbos are now in love with Ambode that you Igbos hate so much?

You hate Ambode and you don't give a shit about Lagos, your crocodile concern is all about your usual and Tinubu hate and obsession.

ipob losers
IPOB will forever be losers. Anybody the support will always lose. From Fayose to Adeleke now Ambode their new found lover.
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
delpee:
If Ambode performed well and endeared himself to Lagosians, they would have stood by him no matter what as was done for Fashola. He simply didn't meet up with the basic standards of governance in Lagos. Humility cum Omoluabi values and projects that impact directly on the lives of the people are important.
God bless you. Fashola's performance stood for him even when Jagaban was against his Ministerial nominee. Ambode's performance is below average.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Amule5000us(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
From the Unofficail results, Ambode was mercilessly annihilated but Lagos primary *may* be rescheduled as APC NWC kicks, it is believed and reported by multiple news outlets that the
National Working Committee (NWC) of the APC has dissociated itself from Lagos governorship primary election held today..

But we will see as things play out.. Na naija we dey now, we die here ��
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
So many political prostitutes. This is what happens when politics is left for career politicians, rather than reformers that want to make a difference.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by ajstyle: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
none of them as the balls to defy Tinubu
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by onlytiles(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
PAMELA WHY

talk to us at PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED SERVICES for effective Fumigation services for eradication of bed bugs, mosquitoes and all flying and crawling insects.
we are experts in both industrial and domestic Fumigation services.

talk to us on 08169606527
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by nokatakata: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
First time i am seeing or hearing about his deputy.
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by deleforblues: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Election in Nigeria is annoying.osiim primary election mbaaa na Tertiary election. if the masses are united I think this stupid god-fatherisn will perish but the masses are also corrupt.now is Sanwo - Tinubu or what name is he bearing?
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by kaypound(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Those ones get sense?.... na their pocket them dey fight for oh bros.... don’t be deceived.
Since Leah subaru was kidnapped by Boko harm them no talk but if Buhari share money give them now u go hear them sing another song
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2018
Even God is against Ambode cheesy grin
The man must be really arrogant just like is wife that sack a pastor for not respecting her
Re: Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu by OsundareSheriff: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode on another level of Fuckery!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions / Why Delegates Dumped Tambuwal For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.