Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos (56250 Views)

Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by extremelygolden: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Let's say the wedding rings on their fingers are pre-wedding rings too.

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by iamfromlagos(f): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sirpaul:
this babe wey don bleach her life comot finish
You spoke my mind o.
I remember when she was dark,
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Nukilia: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
jeesprecy:
That's the bride's real face in the fifth picture..
She looks older than the groom.
Anyways I wish them all the best.

Is there any problem if she looks older or younger?
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by divinelove(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Fat bitch
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Reelmii: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nukilia:

Is there any problem if she looks older or younger?
I tire for the person ooooo

is it her business

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by josiegirl27: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
dazzlingd:

Sorry to break your heart, men like ladies to be in shape, over load is not good. Your man is somewhere admiring some shapy girls without excess flesh and fats and you are doing fat and bold. He hasn't told you the truth yet maybe he doesn't want to hurt you but deep inside we all know.

Better go hit the gym and get determined to lose some weight. That's when you will see him confessing the new truth about how he likes you better. Nonsense
you should see a psychiatrist! You SOB!
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by dazzlingd(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
josiegirl27:
you should see a psychiatrist! You SOB!

Are u fat and shapeless... You B!!!!
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sirpaul:
this babe wey don bleach her life comot finish

grin Jesus!!!
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Queenflourish(f): 1:41am On Oct 03, 2018
Seems she's pregnant.. This one she's using style style to cover her Tommy
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Dthinkerman: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2018
Come, where are you from?
Bring your WAEC Result please.

You should learn the basics of the English language before staging the attempt to correct others.

"The couple looks fabulous" is a very correct statement. It's just like saying "My family is happy with me" or "The set of forks and knives I just bought is beautiful"
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Dthinkerman: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2018
Ironlion1:

Come, where are you from?
Bring your WAEC Result please.

You should learn the basics of the English language before staging the attempt to correct others.

"The couple looks fabulous" is a very correct statement. It's just like saying "My family is happy with me" or "The set of forks and knives I just bought is beautiful"
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Ibidunade(f): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2018
SCAM! SCAM !! SCAMMER!!!
I WAS SCAMMED OF MY RECHARGED CARD HERE FROM "MTN YELLOW GIFT. GQ"
where I load the card on certain Potter and I was not credited not to talk getting my bonus!
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Sirpaul(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
na so i see am too
iamfromlagos:

You spoke my mind o.
I remember when she was dark,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) / Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) / Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.