Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos (56213 Views)

Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by VillageHead: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by nwakibie3(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
my man do go carry improper fraction grin grin
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Sirpaul(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
this babe wey don bleach her life comot finish

2 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by IKennaGabriel(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
This guy get big eye o shocked
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Naughtytboy: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
The man no too fine jor even with all the 'money , one love to the street we rock.
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Ironlion1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Airforce01:
I won't lie, this is the best pre-wedding photo ever graced nairaland

The couple looks fabulous.

Everything , so on point .

Come, where are you from?
Bring your WAEC Result please.
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tracypacy:
Buhari's daughter is a board member of NNPC, her salary is 6.7m.
You get N30K monthly from N-power and you hail Buhari.
May God forgive you.
Oh my God!!!!
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by oladele00(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
I will never marry my mama... Wen we have under 18,19 and 20years old girls that can fuvk the hell out of u with their tight puna, y settle for madam 40 that can't practice the 21st century skills associated with love making?...
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by wohelelu: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
wow what a perfect couple
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by ogbonti: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
when this woman born one pikin finish, this man eye go clear - she will turn to a very very very fat cow grin grin grin grin
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by dazzlingd(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
JayCynic:

Nobody cares if you are nice, go learn some English.
"The couple look fabulous"

Abi I no hear English again ni? Ema gba MI ke.

The couple looks fabulous is a correct English. Abi nairalanders am I mad?
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Josh44s(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
victorian:
She's voluptuous and pretty.

The guy try o cheesy

Big bold fair gurls rock! cheesy

Happy married life in advance. Cheers!

Don’t go and slim down. Be there doing big bold fair girl rock. You think you are doing me.

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Duru009(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sugar mummy
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Gazzy88(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
He's marrying his mother's friend
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by aforosco(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tracypacy:
Buhari's daughter is a board member of NNPC, her salary is 6.7m.
You get N30K monthly from N-power and you hail Buhari.
May God forgive you.

Why do you lie like this
I don't like Buhari but with Internet you should know the composition of NNPC board now
Lemme help you Kachukwu is the chairman
Mai kanti Baru
Abbba kyari
Pius Akinyelure
And two other Northerners like that

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by adetes: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
V nt seen him acting
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by DaProfSeunfunmi: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by DaProfSeunfunmi: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
JayCynic:

Nobody cares if you are nice, go learn some English.
"The couple look fabulous"

Oga...if u wanna correct, be sure of urself bfor u correct d so called grammatical error.
The couple looks...(dis is actually correct).
Go n confirm from ur night lesson English teacher
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by victorian(f): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Josh44s:

Don’t go and slim down. Be there doing big bold fair girl rock. You think you are doing me.

Lol cheesy

See you!

My man is not complaining, he's even scared rich men are all over me, especially in parties and events. That's why he pays for a bodyguard to follow me, to weddings and events.

So don't worry about me, my man loves my voluptuous curves tongue

Am a total complete package with icing on top sef tongue

2 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by DaProfSeunfunmi: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
dazzlingd:

Abi I no hear English again ni? Ema gba MI ke.

The couple looks fabulous is a correct English. Abi nairalanders am I mad?

Dont mind d guy.
U aint mad, its correct bro
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by DaProfSeunfunmi: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ironlion1:

Come, where are you from?
Bring your WAEC Result please.

Bring urs too.
I'm sure u dont have.
Olodo!!!
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by dazzlingd(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
victorian:

Lol cheesy

See you!

My man is not complaining, he's even scared rich men are all over me, especially in parties and events. That's why he pays for a bodyguard to follow me, to weddings and events.

Sorry to break your heart, men like ladies to be in shape, over load is not good. Your man is somewhere admiring some shapy girls without excess flesh and fats and you are doing fat and bold. He hasn't told you the truth yet maybe he doesn't want to hurt you but deep inside we all know.

Better go hit the gym and get determined to lose some weight. That's when you will see him confessing the new truth about how he likes you better. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Ironlion1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
Even if I never had, I wouldn't demolish English as
you did.

DaProfSeunfunmi:

Bring urs too.
I'm sure u dont have.
Olodo!!!
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Josh44s(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
victorian:

Lol cheesy

See you!

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by victorian(f): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
dazzlingd:

Sorry to break your heart, men like ladies to be in shape, over load is not good. Your man is somewhere admiring some shapy girls without excess flesh and fats and you are doing fat and bold. He hasn't told you the truth yet maybe he doesn't want to hurt you but deep inside we all know.

Better go hit the gym and get determined to lose some weight. That's when you will see him confessing the new truth about how he likes you better. Nonsense

Yawns#

Keep hating on yourself.

My body is non of your business. Am perfectly and wonderfully made tongue

Ode!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by victorian(f): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by dazzlingd(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
victorian:

Yawns#

Keep hating on yourself.

My body is non of your business. Am perfectly and wonderfully made tongue

Ode!

Ok
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Burgerlomo: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Happy married life cool
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by extremelygolden: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Let's say the wedding rings on their fingers are pre-wedding rings too.
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by DaProfSeunfunmi: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ironlion1:
Even if I never had, I wouldn't demolish English as
you did.

Bros...calm down
Stop thinking u know when u dont.
U are d one demolishing English
Go n confirm 1st

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers / Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) / I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.