Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Here Comes The New People's Governor Of Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Comes The New People's Governor Of Lagos State (648 Views)

Update In Rivers State: Lists Of People Governor Fubara Have Sacked So Far / Owo Attack: I’ve Failed My People, Governor Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps At Funeral / I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Comes The New People's Governor Of Lagos State by divinelove(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sanwo olu intelligent, tall and handsome with amazing knowledge of Lagos master plan not that fat dull cow Ambode.

Congratulations sir and may God give you the wisdom to lead well.

Don't forget to get your party politics right it's not all about performance especially if you care about second term.

Oga na master, DNT forget to always lie down to greet Tinubu.

last but not the least always share some money to the boys aka foot soldiers it's part of the game, don't say you were not advised.

Sanwo olu till 2027

Re: Here Comes The New People's Governor Of Lagos State by divinelove(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Oga na master

Re: Here Comes The New People's Governor Of Lagos State by Bane2020: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lol if looks translates to good leadership in your own reality , a lot of models would have made great leaders already.

1 Like

Re: Here Comes The New People's Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
Useless meth head
No better person than cokie addict
Re: Here Comes The New People's Governor Of Lagos State by uwa1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
divinelove:
Sanwo olu intelligent, tall and handsome with amazing knowledge of Lagos master plan not that fat dull cow Ambode.

Congratulations sir and may God give you the wisdom to lead well.

Don't forget to get your party politics right it's not all about performance especially if you care about second term.

Oga na master, DNT forget to always lie down to greet Tinubu.

last but not the least always share some money to the boys aka foot soldiers it's part of the game, don't say you were not advised.

Sanwo olu till 2027

OP am not against 'getting/playing party politics right' but I still think 'positive performance' should be accorded 85%...
Re: Here Comes The New People's Governor Of Lagos State by divinelove(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
uwa1:

OP am not against 'getting/playing party politics right' but I still think 'positive performance' should be accorded 85%...

U are right but it is 50:50 for the Nigeria situation

Do the masses well n do your party elders well too

We don't have independent candidate so u must run via a party.

Ambode did everything for the masses n ignored the party members. D fat dude is a complete learner in politics but learning the hard way now

(1) (Reply)

Epic Throwbacks Photo Of Akintola And Zik Camp signing on a bench / Nnamdi Kanu's Full Broadcast(audio and text) / APC Children Showing Massive Support For Their Candidate - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.