Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,215 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her (61414 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by enemyofprogress: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Wetin happen
Am so sure she is still better than you and also living a comfortable life
What gives you the right to judge who can smile or not
Anofia
I gbadun you last month, pls let's do it again soonest
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Pataricatering(f): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
she doesn’t know you , she is enjoying her life and smiling ! Better try and get your life right - capacity for so much hate is a terrible thing !
donstan18:
Single mothers like this wayward irresponsible lady who gave birth out of wedlock don't have the right to smile.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Bestchisom(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
NsikakOdiong:
Whoever she like make she resemble, garri na still 12 cups for N200
Abeg where u dey stay... My area na 2cups N50, 5cups N100 and 10cups N200....
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by crafteck(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
donstan18:
Single mothers like this wayward irresponsible lady who gave birth out of wedlock don't have the right to smile.

You dat was born in wedlock, who you help

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Hoodbilonia: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
i hate to see ugly girls pls
what disgusts me
is for an ugly girl coming up to my house
to take a piss
bich
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Fitbillionairep: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
she looks like one of davido's bouncers
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by babadee1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
She no resemble Davido.

Na only woman dey sabi who give her belle.

Make Davido go do DNA test for that girl.

The DNA test has already been done and the results confirm that Imade is 100% the child of Davido. Let us now mind our respective business.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Maghan37: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Wetin happen
Am so sure she is still better than you and also living a comfortable life
What gives you the right to judge who can smile or not
Anofia
Although he shld have been less abusive about it,but he does have a point. The concept of giving birth out of wedlock shld not be encouraged but viewed from a shameful perspective on d 2 parties responsible

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by gadada98: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by movetoca: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
So this one have fans too. Remind me again what she is popular for...Oh she fvcked Davido. Ogun kee you there Olosho.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by jidxin(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
QuickStandard:
tongue

Is she angry that her own daughter looks like her? 'Cos "I am not understanding o"

But I think the daughter is as ugly as her mum.

Please no one should quote me please, its just my observation.
lets see your pix....we call people like you Amo...mud
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by jidxin(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
QuickStandard:
tongue

Is she angry that her own daughter looks like her? 'Cos "I am not understanding o"

But I think the daughter is as ugly as her mum.

Please no one should quote me please, its just my observation.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by mechanics(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
She's correct.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by willsonzzy: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
She no resemble Davido.

abi you think davido father na poor like you way him go accept grandchild wey no be dem blood cry kiss

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Sparkle777(f): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
That precious baby looks like Davido, com mon see those cheeks,the face. Carbon copy. Replica.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
This sophia momodu ugly die davido like ugly girls eehn
but chioma fine nau
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by BrainEya(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
NsikakOdiong:
Whoever she like make she resemble, garri na still 12 cups for N200

Nsi, it seem you are too in for garri update..
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Padra(f): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mama Imade, your daughter looks like you and there is nothing wrong with that. Thank you
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Tonimordred(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
As far as O.B.O is nt complainin...let imade rezembu monkey d fada takin care of her bills
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I gbadun you last month, pls let's do it again soonest
This your moniker no be for here ooo grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Shugavee(f): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
She no resemble Davido.

it has been done already, it’s his,,n darling she looks like davido

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by greggng: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Davido did DNA test in the past just like wizkid did with his first baby mama. The one that runs her mouth without control

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
praizblog:
Davido first baby mama Sophia has replied a fan who think Imade her daughter looks like her.

She however admit her daughter didnt resember her. Imade resembles davido. What do you think

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/davido-baby-mama-sophia-replies-fan-said-imade-look-like/

Don't you feel the least bit awkward posting this? I mean, you don't you feel any dip in your IQ when you copy, paste and blog this?

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Obienesarah: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
She no resemble Davido.

That was done sometime ago wen the imade of a girl was still tender.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by BrokenCock: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
donstan18:
na ur type dey go deceive dem na. Bow u call her wayward, if she no give u fyiork u go call am other names
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 12:22am On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=71723147]Single mothers like this wayward irresponsible lady who gave birth out of wedlock don't have the right to smile.[/lquote]

Cast the 1st stone you righteous fella.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Performanking(m): 3:34am On Oct 03, 2018
Abeg which one is the baby mama?

That dark skin one is ugly sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri / Obasanjo Carrying Tonto Dikeh's Son (Photo) / Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.