Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South (30798 Views)

Governor Wike Denies Story Of Senatorial Seat Offer From Tinubu / List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / List Of Senatorial Candidates Cleared By APC NWC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by poseidon12: 3:31am On Oct 03, 2018
deboysben:
For this I here by denounce my support for APGA for this wrong move

Go ahead. Ifeanyi Ubah is not fit to represent Anambra State in the Senate. He is a crook.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Lerio(m): 4:36am On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

Mr man again I repeat. Bianca is not an intellectual. She’s just one of the wives of Ojukwu. I guess these photos of Bianca you are posting are what you masturbate with.
We have intellectuals like Late Dora Akunyili, Chimamanda Adichie, etc in Anambra not Bianca. We also have many women in Anambra who are more beautiful than Bianca

Bianca will not win Andy Ubah/Chris Ubah. You better go and ask Obiano the agreement he made with Chris Ubah/Andy Ubah to field a weak candidate for Anambra south.

Globeshit na you dey talk this... Your Obiano

So it has been because of Ifeanyi Uba that you 've been attacking P.Obi abi

Dude your just a confused fellow.
Wetin dey pain me be say very soon someone like you will come to contest for a seat but God go catch you.

Better advise your boss to focus on resurrecting his business.
Do you think the prayers of the workers he has been oweing will be in vain??
Believe me IFEANYI UBA has no place in politics in Anambra state because of his obvious intentions

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Marotzke(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

In your dreams!
How did Mark Okoye become the youngest commissioner in Anambra at 30? His mamma is a widow you know? wink

Free poosy! grin
Noo ,you are confusing a whole lot of mark okoyes from Ifite Dunu ,formerly Ifite Ukpo. Commissioner mark Okoye's parents are both alive and still married.
That he bears the name mark okoye like his father's late cousin ,Minister mark okoye, does not make his own mother a widow.
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by globemoney: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Lerio:

Globeshit na you dey talk this... Your Obiano

So it has been because of Ifeanyi Uba that you 've been attacking P.Obi abi

Dude your just a confused fellow.
Wetin dey pain me be say very soon someone like you will come to contest for a seat but God go catch you.

Better advise your boss to focus on resurrecting his business.
Do you think the prayers of the workers he has been oweing will be in vain??
Believe me IFEANYI UBA has no place in politics in Anambra state because of his obvious intentions
Peter Obi hungry boys think this is a period to mock Ifeanyi Ubah because of how he exposed the fraud called Peter Obi and how he demanded 7 billion from Obiano. Both you fools and your paymaster were quiet when Ifeanyi Ubah challenged Peter Obi to a public debate over the 7 billion he demanded from Obiano.

Guess what, that challenge still stands lol. Also guess what? No 7 billion for adaobi. Keep crying.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by KanwuliaExtra: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2018
Marotzke:
Noo ,you are confusing a whole lot of mark okoyes from Ifite Dunu ,formerly Ifite Ukpo. Commissioner mark Okoye's parents are both alive and still married.
That he bears the name mark okoye like his father's late cousin ,Minister mark okoye, does not make his own mother a widow.

Okaaaaaaaay.
Let me go and cross check. cheesy
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Lerio(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

Peter Obi hungry boys think this is a period to mock Ifeanyi Ubah because of how he exposed the fraud called Peter Obi and how he demanded 7 billion from Obiano. Both you fools and your paymaster were quiet when Ifeanyi Ubah challenged Peter Obi to a public debate over the 7 billion he demanded from Obiano.

Guess what, that challenge still stands lol. Also guess what? No 7 billion for adaobi. Keep crying.
Ibu ezi guy
Peter Obi demanded 7 billion from someone he can pay his salary Wheres your evidence?
An intellectual like Peter Obi can't get into a debate with Ifeanyi Uba who can barely construct a sentence in English.
It is a proven fact that Peter Obi is a successful business man. Can you say that for Ifeanyi Ubah?
Where is his capital oil now??
It's only when Ifeanyi Uba completes the cathedral he promised to build within a year since 2013 @Nnewi we will take him serious, before then, he should keep on wasting his time seeking relevance
As for you, you will know no peace till you seek the best interests of anambrarians without considering your pockets first.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by OneHead: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
APGA, IFEANYI AND MY ANAMBRA.

When we remember we are all mad; the mysteries disappear and life stands explained, wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.

I have read robust opinions on the audio tape released/leaked whichever sense, I have also followed the trend since the NOT CLEARED paper clogged spaces of the “concerned”. But in every sense, I would want to make something clearer to myself if not APGA; There’re several good protection against temptation, but the surest is cowardice.

Let me say, Thunder is good, thunder is impressive but it is lightening that does all the work. Truth is the most valuable thing we have - we economize it in politics but we ought to put to fore that the very ink for which all history is written is merely fluid prejudice.

A ghost friend (Biowiz) said simple English is known by the intelligent and heard by us.

I will never be a supporter to automatic ticket but if there’s something noble to do, it should be a level playing field. Necessity is the mother of taking chances; prosperity is the best protector of principles.

Yes I know, APGA is more of a committee of friends than it is a political party but one of the most striking difference between a cat and a lie is that a cat has only nine lives.

Ifeanyi’s has given much to the party dating years back, it is only stupid to use waiver as an excuse for disqualification, Ifeanyi doesn’t need waiver to contest in a party where he abused others from.

Bikonu, martyrdom covers multitude of sins, But you guys denied him of even the first, second, middle or last laugh. I swear, Laugh haff finish. - I blame his advisers though.

Ifeanyi, you might be in with the worst team of advisers and sycophants in Anambra, your political calculations is terrible, and if anybody tells you to continue with APGA, I read people saying you should not leave APGA, Nnaa, you’re in bid for the cheapest political coffin. Akpati Ozu di cheap.

If you would agree, it’s time for sabbatical, stay on the sidelines, your capacity is at stake, your business needs your attention 100%, Even Andy Ubah won’t let you this down, you can build a team of formidable young and established reliable politicians like Tony Nwoye, Ikenna Amechi, among others.

Your advisers will say God forbid but the more things are forbidden, the more popular they’ll become, the secret source of humor isn’t joy but sorrow - There’s no humor in heaven and remember Man was created after the week’s work, when God is assumed tired after which he rested.

Finally people, To be good is noble, but to show others how to be good is more noble and no trouble, but being very good is risky. There’s no sadder sight than a young pessimist.

Such is the human race, often it seems a pity that Noah.... didn’t miss the boat

I am Ik, I have OneHead
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by KanwuliaExtra: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
hammer6F:

#Wailer!

Quick Recap!

BIANCA FATHER WAS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA.

BIANCA HUSBAND, WAS THE GOVERNOR OF THE ENTIRE EASTERN REGION AND FROM ANAMBRA.

BIANCA CHILDREN ARE ALL NDI-ANAMBRA.

BIANCA REPRESENTED ANAMBRA(NIGERIA) AS AN AMBASSADOR IN SPAIN.

BIANCA IS A LAWYER AND MASTERS DEGREE HOLDER IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS.

BIANCA IS A PILLAR IN APGA FOR MANY YEARS, SUPPORTING COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BEFORE IFEANYI UBAH JOINED ANAMBRA POLITICS.

Anyhow, u look at it, Bianca will one day succeed her Father as Governor of Anambra State.

Bianca is wat they call a child of destiny.

Bianca is more than a woman, she is Igbo Royalty, christened the Perfect Igbo woman.

Bianca don pose 1st round o! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts / NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives / Apc Jittery Over The Achievement Of The Army And Government - Aljazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.